Status
Not open for further replies.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leon said:
His physical presence will not be important for the baby because a baby doesn't really worry about if it has a father. However, the baby will become a child and most children do want a father and a good relationship with their father, at least if he is a halfway decent guy. A good relationship is a lot easier to maintain if the father lives nearby.

A Canadian baby will not get him a free pass but it doesn't mean that he doesn't have the same chances to apply for PR as everybody else either. He can finish his studies, get his post-grad permit, find a skilled job and apply for PR under CEC for example.
I meant this strictly in immigration terms, every child is entitled to the love of their mother and father alike

spacewalkerback

Oct 13, 2013
Asephil said:
Wow...............another man worried about his status instead of coming with plans to take care of the baby....Are you for real?? In your question, you worried more about your status than whats the reality, the unborn child. What`s wrong with you??? After Newtone made a great point of your situation, you start talking about taking care of your child.......If you were in court, you know that you`ve already incriminated yourself with your unreasonable question! Its about your STATUS BUT NOT ABOUT THE WELL BEING OF THE UNBORN CHILD. Seriously.....even a 10 year old kid will notice you just scared about your status,LOL!

Anyway..... baby daddy......the woman wants to keep the baby, its her decision, her body and she is certainly responsible for not running out like all other coward mums who choose the easy way out (abortion). With that being said, you know that things never go right, you should always have plan B, so your condom failed you and your one night stand has decided to keep the baby, that means you better be there from the beginning, take care of that baby.

Sorry for being judgmental but for some point Newtone is right, you did the crime, do the time my friend. Your case is easy, TAKE CARE OF YOUR UNBORN CHILD, GIVE HIM/HER LOVE, HOME and SUPPORT WHEN HE/SHE JOIN US TO THIS WORLD. Thats the biggest advice i think you need and not about your damn status or leave it to the woman because she has enough money to raise the child all by herself. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, Life sucks but only you can make it better if you know exactly what you want and how to get it.

When you already got a job or know where you`ll get money to pay for your child then come back to the forum and please, be specific with your question, with lot of details so people like me (who loves kids more than your status) wont judge you to death! Dont take it personal, its just the way we ARE!

Cheers!
WoW,,i really loved your reply,,,now i feel happy coz the world still have people like you

Hasher

Apr 2, 2010
cartonkay said:
hi everyone,

I have been in Canada for 3 months now and I happen to have impregnated a Canadian woman accidentally from a one night stand.
she says she will not get rid of it cuz she wants the baby and she is capable enough to cover all the cost by herself.
what implications has this got on me and my status as an international student ?
Cartonkay

I think what upset most of us, your least concern about the baby (a human life), your post gave us impression that " I don't give a dam to the baby but very happy that I pregnant a Canadian citizen so will become the Canadian now".

I wish what we conceived from you post is wrong, bcoz that scare us that a irresponsible, uncultured and selfish would become the part of our society, please don't take personally. But if you are not so, please clarify in a decent way and for sure you are Well come as another Canadian.

Once again this what the impression we got between the lines, I am sure you don't mean that.

black star

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
but lord have mercy on newtone :eek:,dude wat the hell is wrong with u,stop taking this so personal its like ur jealous of the man or someting ur fascinated with the guys size n wat not :eek:.everyone said their opinion and finish ur dragging this to another level

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
black star said:
but lord have mercy on newtone :eek:,dude wat the hell is wrong with u,stop taking this so personal its like ur jealous of the man or someting ur fascinated with the guys size n wat not :eek:.everyone said their opinion and finish ur dragging this to another level
I would have stopped had he not called me ignorant and started swearing

cartonkay

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
well said Leon. exactly what I mean....

0. I am not a bastard like newton nor was I raised by a single parent so I acknowledge the importance of the physical presence of both parents to the upbringing of a child since it is a shared responsibility.

1. newton, whoever you are, you are an interesting chap.....

2. if your Canadian women are running after foreign men for a one night stand, this should imply Canadian men are incapable of satisfying their women.....with all due respect to descent Canadian men.

3. if your women want to SCAM foreign men by making babies for them, then you should know there is a lot better she has seen in....newton, if you are a man, then you are probably wanking yourself off every night.

4. I do not wish to stay in Canada after my education, but I can assure you that Canadian employers cant afford to miss someone of my caliber....after all Canada has been gagging for skilled labor since time-immemorial.

5. if the condom broke, that means Canadians better learn produce quality products, it wasn't expired dummy.

6. whoever thinks I want to use a child to get a cheap ticket to Canadian residency, you are wrong......I have no intention whatsoever to stay after school, but I am responsible and I want to be there for my child.

cartonkay

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
I do apologize to all the decent-minded people on this forum... :'(

I believe this forum is meant for sharing ideas and education. but if you did take notice, newton from his first comment to the last has been so personal and attacking me rather than the question.

my responses to newton is a replica of "giving ceasar what belongs to ceasar and giving to God what belong to God"
you cant sow insults and expect to harvest a decent reply. ;D

if any of you did not get my lines clear, I want you to know English is my 5TH language.....I want you to know I love my unborn :-*

if newton still wants to take this personal, then I want to say; sorry but I am not your irresponsible father who obviously rejected you :p......I will be there for my child no matter what. 8)

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Judging from what you said about Canada and Canadian women and foreigners I am really tempted to give you a good thrashing but out of respect for other members in this forum I will hold back. But I will tell you this for sure, I do have a father and a mother who have raised me since birth and now that they are old I am taking care of them and also taking care of my children. This is my duty, obligation and responsibility. So until you reach the stage where you can do the same kiddo I would think twice before saying anything. A word of advise, take it or leave it. If nothing in this world changes you, your kids will for sure. Realise the importance of children and raising them as parents. We have far too many single mothers in the world

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
I'm not sure why there is a need to attack instead of offering advice in a loving way. This is the reason people suffer in silence.

It is normal for someone who has been in a new country for 3 months to be scared/worried about their status if there is an unplanned pregnancy. If the roles were reversed, the girl would be worrying about the same thing. Also, if his parents are paying for school(the case with 99% of foreign students), then he has to contend with their disappointment or wrath. Now that he knows there are no consequences to his student status, he can focus on becoming the best father he can be. That's what I got from his posts.

What's interesting is for all the tongue lashings he received, none of it seems to hold the woman accountable too. She's not on the forum but she got into that bed too. If she knew the condom burst, she had access to medication that would prevent an unplanned pregnancy. Or if one-night stands are her thing, then get on birth control.

Employers give benefits to employees after 3 months, why do you think that is? As a woman, why would you give your body to a total stranger? What did he do for you exactly to make you think he is worthy of that in one night? :-X Same goes for men, but emphasis here on women because we carry the resulting pregnancy.

As for "having too many single mothers", we should not forget many are willing participants. We have to teach our children to value their bodies more and above all, choose responsible partners. There was a case in the US of a man with I think 25 children by numerous women and he wasn't committed to any of them. He wasn't paying child support either. Go figure!

cartonkay

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Senioritabella.....I appreciate your remarks.

people like newton have probably never been international students before and may not know implications of such happenings...he is so quick to judge and even calls me kiddo, that is really funny....I love you too newton.

1. the bashing is uncalled for, especially when it has not been proven medically that she is even pregnant since she will not go with me to take the pregnancy test.....does this not sound fishy?

2. also, I find it hard to believe a woman would want to make a baby for a man out of a one-night stand, at least not in my culture....this seem more like a scam to me because she has shown every reason to make me believe she is desperate to have me with her, but that is not happening.

3. all this happened so fast since 2 weeks ago when we met.....of course I have every reason to worry.

4. I will also say to newton et all....do not be quick to judge in such a situation because paternity has not even been scientifically established yet.....

cartonkay

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
as long as this forum is concerned (Canadavisa/immigration forum).....my question is relevant!

@ NEWTON et all.

1. this forum is a FOCUS GROUP on immigration, it is therefore nosy of you to consider how responsible I feel or not for my actions...I call that gossip......it is not your business what-so-ever if I am responsible or not.

2. if I wanted to clarify my position on responsibilities for both woman and unborn, that will be on another forum for "fathers to be"

3. if you know your comments on my question has nothing to do with purpose of this focus group, please keep off!

4. @newton and spacewalker; if you think it is smart to assume full responsibility and commitment right from the onset without any evidence to prove that the woman is indeed pregnant and you are the father, then so be it....unlike you, I would rather be patient and wait till all facts are established then I harvest the fruit of my actions.

5.. finally at @newton; I am surprised to see the number of posts you have here, it makes me wonder if you are always off-topic and defying the very purpose of this forum.....please keep in line and mind your own business.

thanks!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cartonkay said:
1. the bashing is uncalled for, especially when it has not been proven medically that she is even pregnant since she will not go with me to take the pregnancy test.....does this not sound fishy?

2. also, I find it hard to believe a woman would want to make a baby for a man out of a one-night stand, at least not in my culture....this seem more like a scam to me because she has shown every reason to make me believe she is desperate to have me with her, but that is not happening.

3. all this happened so fast since 2 weeks ago when we met.....of course I have every reason to worry.

4. I will also say to newton et all....do not be quick to judge in such a situation because paternity has not even been scientifically established yet.....
So the one night stand only happened 2 weeks ago? When did she tell you she was pregnant? How would she know that so soon?

With this info, it sounds to me that she is playing head games with you. If you are not interested in a relationship with her, stay out of her pants and keep a civil relationship until you either find out that she was lying and is not pregnant or until you find out about the paternity of the baby.

There can be a host of reasons why somebody might want to get pregnant from a one night stand. Maybe she just wanted to get pregnant and didn't have a boyfriend. It is also possible that a woman didn't plan to get pregnant from a one night stand but it happened anyway and maybe she is against abortions or doesn't see why she should have one if she doesn't mind having the baby and can take care of it.

If she really isn't pregnant and is a manipulative type of person, she could be telling you that she is to see how you react and if you would be willing to enter into a relationship with her.

Keep cool, keep civil and calmly wait for the truth to show. You can ask her to take a pregnancy test with you and to let you come with her to ultra sound appointments. If she tries to avoid it, it would strengthen your suspicion that she might not really be pregnant. However, she could also try to deceive you by providing ultra sound photos or positive pregnancy tests from a friend.

If she gives birth in about 8.5 months, you will know for sure that she was really pregnant. However, keep in mind that it is not your baby until you have a positive DNA test. You should not sign any paperwork until you know for sure. You can either have a DNA test done privately (around $400 over the internet) or you can simply refuse to sign anything and let her get it done legally but if you are the father, it would probably cost you more to do it that way.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cartonkay said:
as long as this forum is concerned (Canadavisa/immigration forum).....my question is relevant!

@ NEWTON et all.

1. this forum is a FOCUS GROUP on immigration, it is therefore nosy of you to consider how responsible I feel or not for my actions...I call that gossip......it is not your business what-so-ever if I am responsible or not.

2. if I wanted to clarify my position on responsibilities for both woman and unborn, that will be on another forum for "fathers to be"

3. if you know your comments on my question has nothing to do with purpose of this focus group, please keep off!

4. @ newton and spacewalker; if you think it is smart to assume full responsibility and commitment right from the onset without any evidence to prove that the woman is indeed pregnant and you are the father, then so be it....unlike you, I would rather be patient and wait till all facts are established then I harvest the fruit of my actions.

5.. finally at @ newton; I am surprised to see the number of posts you have here, it makes me wonder if you are always off-topic and defying the very purpose of this forum.....please keep in line and mind your own business.

thanks!
Firstly to correct you this is an "IMMIGRATION FORUM" not a forum where you can talk about who you impregnated and how you can prove yourself as innocent
Secondly other members "INCLUDING MYSELF" have already told you "CLEARLY"there is no impact on your student status because you got a kid from another woman.

Now instead of understanding the fact that we were clear in our answers you went ahead and started playing victim and pointing the finger at the mother. Let me clarify Canadian women are not desperate to get inside your pants. On the contrary it is very likely that you come form a culture where getting inside a womans pants can get your willy chopped off. Gathering from what you've said about yourself and your culture so far here is whats realistically going on, you are an international student, away from mom, dad and family, its likely your culture dosen't allow you do have sex before marriage and possibly a huge taboo from family too. You know once you graduate your parents are gonna line up bus load full of virgins as potential brides to be. You are away from home, sexually deprived, the culture here is open its okay to have sex since its a biological need, you decided you'd take a chance, this unfortunately backfired and now you are on damage control. Now please tell me this is all wrong and you are a naive little boy who is a victim of this evil Canadian woman cause if you do I'll be more than happy to blow your logic and reasoning out of the water, and trust me I will do it!!

Now for your points:
1. Yes this is an "immigration forum" so stick to the subject instead of playing victim and trying to gain sympathy. You already got your answer "There is no impact on your student status cause you produced a kid out of wedlock"

2. Yes you are clarifying your position and responsibilities for woman and unborn and since this is an immigration forum it dosent make sense for you to constantly talk about that topic here you need to go to a "fathers to be" forum

3. My comments were very clear "Your student status has nothing to do with you becoming a father". I have said this before I'll stick to it.

4. The fact that you are going to be patient until the facts are established can be done by being less vocal in an "immigration forum" rather be more vocal on a "fathers to be" forum. Have you tried auditioning for Jerry Springer show? You might want to seriously give it a shot. Its pretty popular.

5. Dont be surprised I've been here for a long time. I find it ironic because you are the one who is going off topic in an immigration forum trying to gain sympathy in order to stay in this country otherwise you'd be in a "fathers to be" forum. Unfortunately for you it is my business because people like you give international students a bad name. They come here to study promising the government they'll go back after their studies and then decide to do something else. You are a perfect example of what an international student should not do.

Lastly, I will apologize to other members of this forum since I've said out of respect I'll not respond. But clearly your points are directed specifically at me, "REPEATEDLY" and we are going completely off topic. So for this reason I am obligated to respond and I will continue to do so until you get this through your thick head (the one between your shoulder and the one between your legs, neither of which you have control over) that we are not here to babysit you.

done

Oct 28, 2013
Newton,
I don't think students are signing a document that not allow them to have relationship during their study. no I'm not a student and I don't like to foll around, I never did even as a child I have had only long relationship, but not everyone like me and you, as long as he didn't do anything illegal non of us has any resume to attack him in anyway. I really think you went to far on your first answer and that what drag to this.

good night

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There was absolutely nothing wrong with what I said in my first statement . As a matter of fact i told him everything that could possibly go wrong in the event the lady desides to claim child benefit. As you can see from his comments he is not only being verbally abusive but attacking me personally. I tried my best to avoid him by not replying to his post but he continued with the foul language specifically targetting me.so this has to stop! If he is an emotional hot potato and cannot control his emotions then he needs help in more than one way

Status
Not open for further replies.