+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Baby Boom...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cartonkay

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
hi everyone,

I have been in Canada for 3 months now and I happen to have impregnated a Canadian woman accidentally from a one night stand.
she says she will not get rid of it cuz she wants the baby and she is capable enough to cover all the cost by herself.
what implications has this got on me and my status as an international student ?

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude you should be careful, this is really dumb and careless. You should stop shooting loaded rounds. Firstly she can go to the government for child support in the event she looses her job. The government can ask you to pay up. Secondly if she wants she can create problems for you in the future for joint custody. Thirdly, be responsible man! its cause of people like you more messed people are in the world, and its going up at an exponential level. Lastly get yourself medically checked so that you dont end up with STDs

cartonkay

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Thanks for your answer but that was a little too conclusive..

1. I did not shoot loaded rounds, the condom burst....accidents do happen.

2. I am responsible and I will do what I can in my capacity for the baby.

3. I only asked for implication on my status as international student, not your judgement about my action.

no hard feelings.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no implications as an international student. You can get laid as much as you can and have as many kids as you want from multiple women, a word of advise, next time dont cheap out on condoms. You are better off paying a little more in the short run than having to pay more in the long run.

black star

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
@newtone the guy ask for a simple question to clarify things that are happening to him at the moment,dude u turn this into a sex ed class o.mg yo ur mess up help the man with the question if u can and dont judge his action,thats gods job not mans

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cartonkay said:
hi everyone,

I have been in Canada for 3 months now and I happen to have impregnated a Canadian woman accidentally from a one night stand.
she says she will not get rid of it cuz she wants the baby and she is capable enough to cover all the cost by herself.
what implications has this got on me and my status as an international student ?
There are no negative implications on your immigration status.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
black star said:
@ newtone the guy ask for a simple question to clarify things that are happening to him at the moment,dude u turn this into a sex ed class o.mg yo ur mess up help the man with the question if u can and dont judge his action,thats gods job not mans
I answered his question in case you didnt read my last post now stop being a Pope and behave yourself. I told him so that he dosent start spreading the fruit of his loin all over the world. There should be a lesson learnt from any action. I am merely reiterating this fact

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
black star said:
so wat if he wants to spred it all over that is his issue my fren
cause Real Men dont do things like that, more importantly its not his fathers world. We share this world too

Asephil

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 March 2013
AOR Received.
13 March 2013
File Transfer...
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
9 February 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 September 2013
LANDED..........
8 November 2013
Wow...............another man worried about his status instead of coming with plans to take care of the baby....Are you for real?? In your question, you worried more about your status than whats the reality, the unborn child. What`s wrong with you??? After Newtone made a great point of your situation, you start talking about taking care of your child.......If you were in court, you know that you`ve already incriminated yourself with your unreasonable question! Its about your STATUS BUT NOT ABOUT THE WELL BEING OF THE UNBORN CHILD. Seriously.....even a 10 year old kid will notice you just scared about your status,LOL!

Anyway..... baby daddy......the woman wants to keep the baby, its her decision, her body and she is certainly responsible for not running out like all other coward mums who choose the easy way out (abortion). With that being said, you know that things never go right, you should always have plan B, so your condom failed you and your one night stand has decided to keep the baby, that means you better be there from the beginning, take care of that baby.

Sorry for being judgmental but for some point Newtone is right, you did the crime, do the time my friend. Your case is easy, TAKE CARE OF YOUR UNBORN CHILD, GIVE HIM/HER LOVE, HOME and SUPPORT WHEN HE/SHE JOIN US TO THIS WORLD. Thats the biggest advice i think you need and not about your damn status or leave it to the woman because she has enough money to raise the child all by herself. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, Life sucks but only you can make it better if you know exactly what you want and how to get it.

When you already got a job or know where you`ll get money to pay for your child then come back to the forum and please, be specific with your question, with lot of details so people like me (who loves kids more than your status) wont judge you to death! Dont take it personal, its just the way we ARE!

Cheers!

cartonkay

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Thanks for your advice guys (blak star and asephil) but I think newton is acting ignorant and a little sharp tongued.

1. you have forgotten that my PHYSICAL PRESENCE is important to both the woman and the unborn...in a case this caused immigration to send me home, how do I render my physical support to both mother and child?

2. I have no problem with she wanting to keep baby, my concern is that I am not psychologically and physically prepared for it, that's all.....after all its only a matter of time for me to adjust and get used to it.

3. I want newton to shut his hole and understand that accidents do happen and that does not mean it happened cuz the victims are fond of doing same thing that led to the accident.

3. newton should know that it is stupid for him to be judgmental and conclude that I want to spread the "fruit of my loin" in the whole world.....I did not see where in my question I wrote that.

4. i have a feeling that newton is taking this so personal maybe cuz he is a BASTARD who never had a father.....sorry for you newton...unlike you, my child is going to have a father.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This situation won't impact your status as an international student in any way. You'll still be an international student after the baby is born.

The child changes nothing with regards to your status. The child also does not help you to stay in Canada.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your status will not be affected because of the baby. You will still have to find a way to apply for your PR if you want to stay in Canada.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cartonkay said:
Thanks for your advice guys (blak star and asephil) but I think newton is acting ignorant and a little sharp tongued.

1. you have forgotten that my PHYSICAL PRESENCE is important to both the woman and the unborn...in a case this caused immigration to send me home, how do I render my physical support to both mother and child?

2. I have no problem with she wanting to keep baby, my concern is that I am not psychologically and physically prepared for it, that's all.....after all its only a matter of time for me to adjust and get used to it.

3. I want newton to shut his hole and understand that accidents do happen and that does not mean it happened cuz the victims are fond of doing same thing that led to the accident.

3. newton should know that it is stupid for him to be judgmental and conclude that I want to spread the "fruit of my loin" in the whole world.....I did not see where in my question I wrote that.

4. i have a feeling that newton is taking this so personal maybe cuz he is a *censored word* who never had a father.....sorry for you newton...unlike you, my child is going to have a father.
I think you are the ignorant irresponsible moron who thinks more about his status in Canada rather than the life of an unborn baby

Here are the FACTS:
1. You are an international student
2. She is a Canadian citizen
3. Both of you decided to have a 1 night stand
4. The condom burst

Here is my Analysis:
Clearly this is an unplanned pregnancy. When you know that you are going for a 1 night stand with someone you met for the first time, dont you think you need to be "careful"? Maybe use 2 condoms if you are not sure. Having said that do you also not know your "size". For a condom to actually break:
1) It was either expired (this is your irresponsibility for not checking)
2) the packet was torn or air went inside somehow (this going back to your irresponsibility)
3) You should be as big as a donkey and doing it like a gorilla on steroids. (in which case you never seen a nude woman before)

Here is my conclusion:
You had sex in the spur of the moment with someone you never met, it was stupid. Accidents do happen but clearly this was a irresponsible and immature.
Now here are my points
1. No your physical presence is not important for the baby (nice try though). You came here as a student, finish up your studies and take the next flight out. Impregnating a Canadian will not get you a free pass into Canada
2. She will take care of the baby, this is mature on her part and I wish her all the best. It shows that you are NOT psychologically, physically, mentally, financially, socially, mature nor prepared for this. Being a father requires a lot of responsibility and clearly this is something thats not your forte.
3. Unfortunately I cant shut my hole because I am obligated to comment in situations like this, but having said that its still not too late to take responsibility for your actions and be man enough to step up.
4. People cant help but be judgmental for your actions cause when it involves a life many people take it very personally especially when it results from irresponsible behavior and NOT much thought put towards that life.
5. Why wouldnt someone not take this personally. A life is born just because of your immaturity, irresponsibility, and stupidness, explain to be how a normal person will not take this personally? Your feeling is completely unjustified and extremely juvenile, clearly you need time off and think about your life and the mistake you made. Being arrogant is not going to help in this situation cause its high time you take things into your own hands.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newtone said:
1. No your physical presence is not important for the baby (nice try though). You came here as a student, finish up your studies and take the next flight out. Impregnating a Canadian will not get you a free pass into Canada
His physical presence will not be important for the baby because a baby doesn't really worry about if it has a father. However, the baby will become a child and most children do want a father and a good relationship with their father, at least if he is a halfway decent guy. A good relationship is a lot easier to maintain if the father lives nearby.

A Canadian baby will not get him a free pass but it doesn't mean that he doesn't have the same chances to apply for PR as everybody else either. He can finish his studies, get his post-grad permit, find a skilled job and apply for PR under CEC for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.