+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BA from Punjab University Pakistan evaluation from WES

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
I had Journalism, Political science and Persian (Optional).

There will be no issue. Just go forward with evaluation and I have read WES has removed the requirement to provide the Intermediate (12th class) documents for the purpose of evaluation for the Pakistan Candidates. Check that as well

Sam_4321

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
I had Journalism, Political science and Persian (Optional).

There will be no issue. Just go forward with evaluation and I have read WES has removed the requirement to provide the Intermediate (12th class) documents for the purpose of evaluation for the Pakistan Candidates. Check that as well
That is a great development, it saves the hassle.
and one last thing regarding that does grade/division impacts the evaluation? for instance ist or 2nd division would make a difference?

Rahat Razzaq

Jun 22, 2022
Hello, I am Rahat and I read the messages of different people on this forum. I have similar kind of question. I would highly appreciate if any one can provide any suggestions on this matter.
I came to Canada in September 2020 under provincial nomination program as essential worker( Teacher). I am struggling to get my teaching certification from Nova Scotia OTC department. I have submitted my WES evaluation and they request me to provide them with my split transcripts for year 1 and 2 for my BA from Punjab University Pakistan.
I completed my BA from Punjab university of Pakistan in 2003 privately. I had only one consolidated result card for my BA issued at that time. Is there any way I can apply to get split result card for my year 1 and 2 from my university.
I will highly appreciate if any one can provide and advice regarding that.

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Hello, I am Rahat and I read the messages of different people on this forum. I have similar kind of question. I would highly appreciate if any one can provide any suggestions on this matter.
I came to Canada in September 2020 under provincial nomination program as essential worker( Teacher). I am struggling to get my teaching certification from Nova Scotia OTC department. I have submitted my WES evaluation and they request me to provide them with my split transcripts for year 1 and 2 for my BA from Punjab University Pakistan.
I completed my BA from Punjab university of Pakistan in 2003 privately. I had only one consolidated result card for my BA issued at that time. Is there any way I can apply to get split result card for my year 1 and 2 from my university.
Hi Rahat,

I am sorry about that. I might not have the information you are seeking,
You can ask your friend or family member in PK to call PU or visit to discuss your case.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Usually after every year one gets transcript. You can request your uni for that by submitting WES form which generates in your account. Hope this helps.

Sam_4321

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hi there!
There shouldn't be any problem with a single result card showing marks/results for both years.

You can plead with the department in NS and try to make them understand why there was only one result card issued

Additionally, there is no harm seeking information from PU, apprising them of your situation and asking them any solution they could provide from there end.

Amir Javaid

Nov 1, 2022
I CAN HELP IF STILL NOT RESOLVED.
ALSO I MUGHT VISIT COMING MONTH.