+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

B1/B2 visa by road and online application

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
So if you gonna fill new DS 160 , it will be new reference number and fees to be paid again? Not sure if I am missing anything here?
Sorry I should be more clear. call center lady told me to fill new Ds-160 and send an email to their IT department so they will adjust my new DS-160 number into my old DS-160. And the new reference number also will be adjusted into the old one.
i don’t need to pay anything.

priks1425

Star Member
May 25, 2019
Sorry I should be more clear. call center lady told me to fill new Ds-160 and send an email to their IT department so they will adjust my new DS-160 number into my old DS-160. And the new reference number also will be adjusted into the old one.
i don’t need to pay anything.
oh ok got it... Thanks

Reactions: Sanjida29

Swapan3333

Feb 16, 2022
Hi,
I am applying for me & spouse for B2 visa. Unfortunately we applied separately in appointment system. Then my wife's appointment got cancelled. There is a add applicant option but it asking for payment.

Can I add my spouse in my appointment?

Achsah

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hi gyz it's urgent I would highly appreciate your help in this case
I got an appointment in July for the application I applied two years back in 2020 may , but due to Covid my appointment got cancelled so now after two years I got an appointment .
So the DS160 form I filled back two years before is still.valid ? Or should I make another one ?

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Hi,
I am applying for me & spouse for B2 visa. Unfortunately we applied separately in appointment system. Then my wife's appointment got cancelled. There is a add applicant option but it asking for payment.

Can I add my spouse in my appointment?
Yes, you can add your spouse and yes, if you want to add an applicant you need to pay the fee again.

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi, after the visa interview how many days does it take to get the passport. My interview was in Calgary and i live in Toronto

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
I had an interview for B1/b2 from Calgary usa embassy. Officer said he refused my application under administration processing and he said he doesn’t need any further documentation.
but he keeps my passport and told me if he need anything he will call.
What does it mean. If he said it’s refused why does he kept my passport.
Any one have any experience

benali

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Thank you for your reply. I call usa Toronto consular they asked me to fill new DS-160. They advise what need to be done.
thank you so much
Can you share what they advised you to do? I have a similar case! appreciate your help.

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Can you share what they advised you to do? I have a similar case! appreciate your help.
You need to call the customer care and they will provide you an email for IT department and you need to email them so they can update your case number and your location in D-160. You need to fill new DS-160 but you don’t need to pay anything. Just call them they will help you and this is only if your interview location has been changed

benali

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
You need to call the customer care and they will provide you an email for IT department and you need to email them so they can update your case number and your location in D-160. You need to fill new DS-160 but you don’t need to pay anything. Just call them they will help you and this is only if your interview location has been changed
thank you for your reply!

Its not the interview location. Its the DS-160 number. I entered a wrong number when I booked my appointment and it won't let me update it without canceling the appointment which has been very hard to get.