+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

B.Com degree from Karachi University Assessment - WES

Muhammad Rameez Uddin

Apr 10, 2018
Dear members
I am an ACCA member and B.com (2 years) from Karachi University (KU). My query relates to B.com assessment for express entry.
Query:
What attestations we need to complete before submission to WES for assessment for B.com from KU? Appreciate if anyone with experience can be of help.
Regards
Rameez

mustafa123123

Jul 28, 2018
As per WES website, they require B.com certificate + B.com marks sheet.

THese two documents shall be attested by HSE & then sent by a sealed envelope

Sidrafarrukh

Jan 25, 2019
hi there can any one plz guide me abt my credentials ,i have done 3 years BSc honours in biotechnology and 1 year of MSc in the same from Karachi university as a regular student so in which institution (wes, iqas,icas etc) shall i send my these 2 degrees forpositive result to be declared as masters degree holder.

Muhammad Rameez Uddin

Apr 10, 2018
hi there can any one plz guide me abt my credentials ,i have done 3 years BSc honours in biotechnology and 1 year of MSc in the same from Karachi university as a regular student so in which institution (wes, iqas,icas etc) shall i send my these 2 degrees forpositive result to be declared as masters degree holder.
best to check from their website (official source). However as per my experience, i think you will get a 4 years bachelors degree.

Jul 25, 2019
Hey sidra, i have same query?? from which institute you sent degrees for assessment either WES or IQAS and what the verdict is ??

CSQ_Applicant

May 2, 2010
Dear members
I am an ACCA member and B.com (2 years) from Karachi University (KU). My query relates to B.com assessment for express entry.
Query:
What attestations we need to complete before submission to WES for assessment for B.com from KU? Appreciate if anyone with experience can be of help.
Regards
Rameez
Hi Rameez,

I exactly have the same query for my girlfriend who has done her B.Com (2 Years) from Karachi University and then AAT Technician Level 4 Diploma in UK and finally ACCA. Do you have an idea if you got a 3 Year Canadian Degree Equivalance

Thanks.

CSQ