+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting suggestions from seniors for migration to canada [from kerala,India]

Aug 5, 2021
NOC Code......
Hi all,

I am currently working in an MNC as technical analyst with 1 year of experience. I am not financially fit to pay lakhs and reach out to Canada. Hence I am looking for an opportunity for reaching out there with any work related purpose. Is that possible? If yes can someone help me in knowing the requirements for that??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So you want a job in Canada with no funds? Find a Canadian employer and get a job offer. The employer has to to apply for a LMIA, pay $1000, and prove no Canadian or PR can do the job. Takes months to process. Then if positive you apply for a closed work permit.

Aug 5, 2021
NOC Code......
How its possible for me to find the right employed from other country. Because i am following various sites like linkedin, indeed etc but i guess a consultancy/agency comes inbetween.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How its possible for me to find the right employed from other country. Because i am following various sites like linkedin, indeed etc but i guess a consultancy/agency comes inbetween.
It's really extremely difficult. Most employers won't consider hiring foreign workers because of the additional paperwork and costs to them.

The better option is to focus on qualifying to immigrate to Canada through an economic immigration stream like Express Entry without the help of a job offer in Canada.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is that ielts mandatory? I had one year continous experience on an MNC allianz.What else should i satisfy for getting EE?
To even submit a profile, you need ILETS with CLB of 7 in each band and ECA for your degrees. You need to read through the requirements of Express Entry.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Is that ielts mandatory? I had one year continous experience on an MNC allianz.What else should i satisfy for getting EE?
You need to do a lot more reading about the various pathways to immigrate to Canada. You should never just trust consultants. Many make mistakes and you can actually save a lot of money if you are able to do your own research and fill out your own forms. Many people do this. Getting established in Canada comes with expenses so you should start saving. Would also suggest looking at a post grad program that you can do part-time because a second degree is often needed to have a strong enough score.