+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting response for IRCC - Study visa Canada

Dishank121

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
No Dineshsai, still waiting. This is week is ours!!
We all think that but honestly we are still disappointed from this system......as per our views we are thinking today we got updated but today never happens. They should understand that our term is started from next week but I don't think they really care about it.

Reactions: Indian2018Stu

dineshsai

Apr 9, 2018
HI friends,

I applied on mar 24th, online application.
Today i saw that my medical was passed.
I am not sure if it was updated today or few days back because i was not checking the application status section properly.
I was only checking the "application messages" section daily.
Whatsoever medical is passed ..finally some update is there.

Reactions: Indian2018Stu

dineshsai

Apr 9, 2018
HI friends,

I applied on mar 24th, online application.
Today i saw that my medical was passed.
I am not sure if it was updated today or few days back because i was not checking the application status section properly.
I was only checking the "application messages" section daily.
Whatsoever medical is passed ..finally some update is there.
Hi friends

Today I received one "Student Acknowledgment Letter" from Delhi immigration office.
It looked like a pre-formatted generic mail asking to be patient as the no of applications are HIGH.

NJ1301

Oct 27, 2017
Hi.
I'm thinking to apply for Visa online - SPP ( Not via agent).

What all documents one can submit online ( As I have heard in offline one gets the option to submit as many documents. )

I have paid the first installment to the college ( Its one year course with a year stay back option), Gic certificate, Ilets and medicals are done.
I have my educational certificates, Birth certificate, resume and work recommendation letters ready with me ( original scanned , am I suppose to notarize any of the document ?)
I have taken some amount as loan.
I am going to show some amount as my savings along with that my brother is the sponser, so his supporting documents and letter. ( funding documents in place too )

Will I get the options to attach all the above mentioned documents. (Also am I missing on something )

As I don't really want to make any mistake from my end, hence such a elaborate message.

Any suggestions would be truly appreciated. :)

Best,
Neeti

Saheed Amusa

Aug 17, 2017
Applied on March 11th. Got approved today. Applied from Jeddah Saudi Arabia through VFS global paper based. Didnt recieve a single message until today. Linked the application on March 18th. Got an email today stating my account has been updated. Went and checked, saw "approved" under final decision.[/Pls can state your ielts score

Saheed Amusa

Aug 17, 2017
What is outcome have u got ur visa.....
Which intake did u apply for
I have not gotten my visa. My consultant pay for application fee while submitting my application after certificate of nomination but he was ask to use applicant debit card for the payment which I have done but they are yet to take the money from my account. It’s over 6months now and no feedback from IRCC

Harman321#

Oct 4, 2018
I submitted a paper application. I checked the status of my application from the vfs website. It says that my application is being processed at canada Visa office. But I haven't received any email from ircc. When will I start receiving updates? They haven't mailed me. And the status on the vfs has been the same. When will the status change? I have submitted my medical and all other required documents.