+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting information...

Hammykhalid

Nov 24, 2017
Hi everyone
Can someone please guide me regarding my statuses actually I have submitted all my documents as per the oinp program in July 2017 then they asked me for few documents,I submitted them also them my status was changed to decision in progress afterwards they asked me for few more detailed documents and the last date of submission was 18 Oct 2017 which I submitted within the time given but still the status is appearing as awaiting for information kindly tell me why is this and what are the chances pls

Reactions: superspecial90

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hi everyone
Can someone please guide me regarding my statuses actually I have submitted all my documents as per the oinp program in July 2017 then they asked me for few documents,I submitted them also them my status was changed to decision in progress afterwards they asked me for few more detailed documents and the last date of submission was 18 Oct 2017 which I submitted within the time given but still the status is appearing as awaiting for information kindly tell me why is this and what are the chances pls
Sometimes it takes a while to update the additional documents section.
As long as you uploaded them correctly and timely, you have nothing to worry about.
Also, those documents could have been asked by a specific case worker and perhaps, only once that person opens those documents, you will see a change in status.
Nevertheless, do not worry about this.

Hammykhalid

Nov 24, 2017
Ac
Sometimes it takes a while to update the additional documents section.
As long as you uploaded them correctly and timely, you have nothing to worry about.
Also, those documents could have been asked by a specific case worker and perhaps, only once that person opens those documents, you will see a change in status.
Nevertheless, do not worry about this.

arsal92

Aug 28, 2020
My status changed to AWAITING INFORMATION for 7 days now but I didn't receive any email from OINP and the portal shows a blue file icon which indicates there are no documents required from my end. What should I do? should I contact OINP via email and try to get clarification?

Atchu

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
My status changed to AWAITING INFORMATION for 7 days now but I didn't receive any email from OINP and the portal shows a blue file icon which indicates there are no documents required from my end. What should I do? should I contact OINP via email and try to get clarification?
Hi Buddy, How did you tackle this? It will be helpful as I'm in same status.