+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting 2nd approval

pankajs

Apr 13, 2019
Hello Team
My travel date planned on 20-Apr-19, return ticket on 9-May-19, ticked booked to save hike cost of last moment booking.

I had applied online visitor visa for 3 of us (myself/spouse /kid) on 4-Mar-19, Biometric done on 7-Mar-19, biometric validity letter received on 19 & refusal letter on 20-Mar-19.
REASON in letter: not satisfied with documents of income, property & they were not sure will return to India

What I can guess due to all documents submitted without any authority stamp not submitted full financial documents..like investments & FD's

I reapplied on 2-Apr-19 on Paper at Mumbai VFS...with all authorised stamp of respective authorities, along with original employer & society letter, revised invitation letter, revised covering letter & return tickets...
5-APR-19 acknowledge from IRCC, banglore
8-Apr-19 I linked to online account
11-Apr-19 (today) biometric validity letter received

Can you please help to understand what are the chances to get visa before 19-Apr-19 ?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Very small. You should not book tickets until you had a visa in your passport.

It's not just that the documents may not have been acceptable, the application you made was for an entire family to get a visa. Without overwhelming proof of ties to India in the form of fixed property that you cannot convert to cash to support life in Canada, and other obligations in India that would cause you to return home, you have not convinced the visa officer you will not overstay. Applying a second time in such a short time period will also be looked at carefully.

Who wrote your invitation letter? What was your purpose of visit? What did you change between the two applications?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello Team
My travel date planned on 20-Apr-19, return ticket on 9-May-19, ticked booked to save hike cost of last moment booking.

I had applied online visitor visa for 3 of us (myself/spouse /kid) on 4-Mar-19, Biometric done on 7-Mar-19, biometric validity letter received on 19 & refusal letter on 20-Mar-19.
REASON in letter: not satisfied with documents of income, property & they were not sure will return to India

What I can guess due to all documents submitted without any authority stamp not submitted full financial documents..like investments & FD's

I reapplied on 2-Apr-19 on Paper at Mumbai VFS...with all authorised stamp of respective authorities, along with original employer & society letter, revised invitation letter, revised covering letter & return tickets...
5-APR-19 acknowledge from IRCC, banglore
8-Apr-19 I linked to online account
11-Apr-19 (today) biometric validity letter received

Can you please help to understand what are the chances to get visa before 19-Apr-19 ?
1. If you want a really honest answer then the chances of getting visas before April 19 are practically zero. Why? Even if your applications are approved, you won't be able to submit your passports for visa stamping until Monday.

Not sure if you live in/around Bangalore or in another city = Add extra time for passport transmission.

2. If you reapplied with the exact set of documents as earlier.... but with authorization stamps..... again, refusals are most likely. BTW authorization/notarization is not required for India applications. We don't know the facts of your case, so Point #2 might be incorrect.

3. Not a good idea to book tickets before visas are issued

Reactions: k.h.p.

pankajs

Apr 13, 2019
Very small. You should not book tickets until you had a visa in your passport.

It's not just that the documents may not have been acceptable, the application you made was for an entire family to get a visa. Without overwhelming proof of ties to India in the form of fixed property that you cannot convert to cash to support life in Canada, and other obligations in India that would cause you to return home, you have not convinced the visa officer you will not overstay. Applying a second time in such a short time period will also be looked at carefully.

Who wrote your invitation letter? What was your purpose of visit? What did you change between the two applications?
Hi khp
Thank you for revert.
-2nd time I grab an agent who wrote letter, mentioning reason of visit to family member (uncle), tour and not submited full financial paper in first application....

- the purpose of visit is purely tour & spent time with family members.... mentioned in letter.

- the major change in 2nd application is (was not in first application)
1. Employer letter for confirmation of leave period.
2. Society letter for confirmation of ownership of property & property purchase agreement.
3. Investment documents of mutual funds.. to show strong financial base

Regards
Pankaj

pankajs

Apr 13, 2019
You are still highly unlikely to receive the visa in six days, never mind the passport stamping process. Sorry.
Yes, aware that, no problem. passport submitted along with application.... still hoping for best... ...reason.. a post I read of Katt, reapplied on 28mar, received visa on 10apr... but in my case its a family.... let's see

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes, aware that, no problem. passport submitted along with application.... still hoping for best... ...reason.. a post I read of Katt, reapplied on 28mar, received visa on 10apr... but in my case its a family.... let's see
That was a different visa office, not Bangalore/India.

Also, always take any post on here with a tiny pinch of salt :)

pankajs

Apr 13, 2019
Hello KHP & Bryanna
2nd time too application got rejected, the reason is common in nature & not specific.

One thing I m not sure that I have provided my full documents, and there is no additional documents with me even if I would reapply, worried....
for instance:
-Property: Ownership of house from society letter, agreement and society share certificate.

-Finance: banks statement's, Fixed Deposits, Recurring Deposits & investments in mutual funds... totaling strong finance base.

-Employment: Employer letter with leave confirmation & period of employment.

-Return ticket, Invitation letter from my uncle bearing responsibility to take care of expenses & responsibilities to return us to India...

Need some guide to understand what document need to convince them, if I think of reapplying in future probably next year..

Reasons of refusal:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and
financial status.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello KHP & Bryanna
2nd time too application got rejected, the reason is common in nature & not specific.

One thing I m not sure that I have provided my full documents, and there is no additional documents with me even if I would reapply, worried....
for instance:
-Property: Ownership of house from society letter, agreement and society share certificate.

-Finance: banks statement's, Fixed Deposits, Recurring Deposits & investments in mutual funds... totaling strong finance base.

-Employment: Employer letter with leave confirmation & period of employment.

-Return ticket, Invitation letter from my uncle bearing responsibility to take care of expenses & responsibilities to return us to India...

Need some guide to understand what document need to convince them, if I think of reapplying in future probably next year..

Reasons of refusal:
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and
financial status.
Sorry to hear you and your family were refused. Unfortunately, refusals are likely if someone reapplies in a hurry without applying thought to address the refusal reasons.

Although you have broadly posted the list of documents you had submitted, it's not enough to advice.... we would need to know your personal and professional circumstances, etc. However, as you will be reapplying next year then do post the list of documents at that point in time

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is there any restrictions on number of times one should apply in a year for Canada Visitor Visa?
No restrictions. However, each successive refusal only makes it difficult to get an approval as it might seem like you are not a genuine visitor

pankajs

Apr 13, 2019
How can I send you documents current? so at least you have look and based on the same guide me for next, since even after one year it will be same..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
How can I send you documents current? so at least you have look and based on the same guide me for next, since even after one year it will be same..
It would be incorrect to advise you now if you will be reapplying next year. A lot can happen between now and the next year!