+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AVR Rules

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Hi

Apologize to use this thread if you find i should have opened a new one. I have a situation here , somehow i couldn't find the first package received from my employer on my h1 approval which had all the documents like LCA, form i-129 etc. However i have all the soft copy and original i797 and i94 attached to it (this is my extension) Not sure if i can still use AVR as i have soft copy of LCA only. I asked my employer they said soft copy should do. Please guide .

Thanks
You should be good with copy of LCA. As long as you have original i797A you are good with remaining docs being copies.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Most times, they can also use copy of approval notice. However, that becomes a little more discretionary and they will most likely send you to secondary.

Monikap

Jun 17, 2019
Most times, they can also use copy of approval notice. However, that becomes a little more discretionary and they will most likely send you to secondary.
Thank you. Approval Notice i do have original so that should be fine but other docs (LCA etc) i have soft copies only so wasn’t sure as ppl hv said to carry all just in case but copy should do hopefully

canprofus

Dec 20, 2019
LCAs are filed electronically. What do you mean by original LCA copy?

Similarly i129 is filled by employer and submitted to USCIS by mail. No scope of having original.

Monikap

Jun 17, 2019
Hi sorry i am so new to this. I wasn’t sure. So employer sent package when my h1 was approved I thought it was original copy which i lost it then thy sent same package via email so i was thinking if i can print it out and i will be good with those. For i797 and i94 i just got original copy via mail as that was my recent extension approval. Thanks