+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Avoid Humber College.

natikgarg

Apr 3, 2013
Dear Friends,

I am a student at Seneca College.

I have been to Humber College a lot of times.

Franky speaking in Punjabi, Giyanian te Pendua ne othe mahool kharaab kita hoya hai. Jo haal Punjab de Sarkari school da hai, Oh haal Humber da bana chadeya ehna ne.

I have a friend over there, He choose Humber and I stayed at Seneca. My friend now regrets choosing that college.

If you come to Canada having a dream to fulfill, to prosper a beautiful life, You have to make a career with firm base. If you somehow dreaming about Humber, It'll shatter your dreams. If you get an opportunity to be here, Spend that moment with new people. Learn Canadian culture and this way, You'll come to see various life changing experiences. If you still want to live in Pendu Punjab over sea shores, Welcome to Humber.

Make a smart decision.

Cheers !

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
It is common in every college.
If you really concerned about studies.

University must be your choice.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
aman singh said:
It is common in every college.
If you really concerned about studies.

University must be your choice.
yeah but university will not burn a hole in your pocket if you are international..it will blast off your pocket..

university is expensive for canadian citizens and pr, leave alone international....only a few people can actually afford it...

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
natikgarg said:
Dear Friends,

Franky speaking in Punjabi, Giyanian te Pendua ne othe mahool kharaab kita hoya hai. Jo haal Punjab de Sarkari school da hai, Oh haal Humber da bana chadeya ehna ne.

I have a friend over there, He choose Humber and I stayed at Seneca. My friend now regrets choosing that college.

If you come to Canada having a dream to fulfill, to prosper a beautiful life, You have to make a career with firm base. If you somehow dreaming about Humber, It'll shatter your dreams. If you get an opportunity to be here, Spend that moment with new people. Learn Canadian culture and this way, You'll come to see various life changing experiences. If you still want to live in Pendu Punjab over sea shores, Welcome to Humber.

Make a smart decision.

Cheers !
I agree with you on this one...everything else aside....Humber does look like a mini Punjab...you can hear all the people swearing at each other...

One thing I have never been able to understand though and no harm intended:

How do students in Humber work all night and then go to school during the day and then sleep and eat and everything and still manage to get good marks?

natikgarg

Apr 3, 2013
Dear Dear Dear,

I am not talking here about every individual.

There might be some brilliant students who pay back to Humber with their tremendous intellectual skills. They also deserve the best and gets a chance to serve Canadian community without any doubt. They shine through dark clouds.

My target were those, who just need VISA or PERMIT, be it any course.

Sorry to hard working guys, Did not want to disrespect you at all. But, YES, I did my best to send a message to upcoming youth for their goodwill.

In the end, Youth is smart now. They know what's best for them.

msam16

Apr 4, 2013
Hi,

I am planning on applying to Humber for Human Resources Management, Ontario graduate certificate and it sounds nice because there is also a compulsory work placement element.

I don't mind if Humber is mini-punjab but I need to know what is the quality of education and facilities etc. at Humber?

Would really appreciate your help, especially if you've done HRM at Humber or know someone who has.

Thanks

sani014

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
natikgarg said:
Dear Friends,

Make a smart decision.

Cheers !

Can you please elaborate on why seneca is better than humber?I have applied to seneca and want to know how life is at seneca?

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
sani014 said:
Can you please elaborate on why seneca is better than humber?I have applied to seneca and want to know how life is at seneca?
it is easy to get in Seneca but hard to graduate..

amankaur

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2012
LANDED..........
20-11-2012
Im studying in HUMBER COLLEGE.
ITS GRT COLLEGE>> MAINLY THE FACULTY MEMBERS AND EDUCATION SYSTEM... IF U HAVE ENOUGH POTENTIAL OR INTEREST TO LEARN ITS DOESN'T MATTER WHERE ARE YOU STUDYING.
HERE EVERY COLLEGE IS SAME

.. IM DOING HERE POST GRADUATE COURSE. I HAVEN'T EXTRA TIME TO MEET WITH OTHER GUYS WHO STUDYING IN MY COLLEGE.MY MAIN MOTIVE TO DO STUDY.
I SAW MANY STUDENTS DROP THIS COLLEGE BECOZ THEY CAN'T PASSED THE COURSES EASILY, ALONG WITH THOSE WHO ARE ALWZ CONFUSED TO TAKE COURSE SO THEY ALWZ TRY TO CHANGE THE COURSE OR COLLEGE.BUT NEVER SATISFY
. ONE MAIN THING IT IS IN THE CANADA, SO NO BODY CAN'T SPOIL THE COLLEGE ENVIRONMENT, PUNJABI CAN ONLY DO ANYTHING IN INDIA ,, IN CANADA, PUNJABIZ BEHAVE VERY WELL..
NOW IN PUNJABI..
UPPER KISE NE KIHA ETHE GYANI NE UA KOI HOR NE ,, MAIN GAL EHO A KI CANADA PUNJABI NE BOT SO JO INDIA VICH HINDU NE ETHE CANADA OHNA NE OHNA DI JAYADA CHARAYI NAHI HUNDI ,, MEAN KOI NAHI PUSHDA JIVE INDIA SAB PSHDE A HINDUS NU,,
BAKI GAL CULTURE DI,, CULTURE TO KI LAINA SIKH KE, NAALE COLLEGE EDUCATION PROVIDE KARDE , SOFT AND HARD SKILLS ,, NA KI CULTURE LEARN KARON.
SARI LIFE CANADA HI RAHINA SIKHI JANA CULTURE EK BAAR STUDY KAR LAVO..
EK GAL HOR HUMBER COLLEGE DIYA IELTS DI BANDS REQUIREMENTS V JAYADA A,, MAINU NAHI LAGDA JO INDIA DA PENDU FUDDU IELTS KARKE ETHE AA JAUGA,, SO JIHNE V STUDENT NE ETHE CHAHE OH GYANI HOVE CHAHE PENDU ,, BUT TALENT A OHNA VICH TAHIO ETHE AAYE ,,

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
amankaur said:
ITS GRT COLLEGE>> MAINLY THE FACULTY MEMBERS AND EDUCATION SYSTEM... IF U HAVE ENOUGH POTENTIAL OR INTEREST TO LEARN ITS DOESN'T MATTER WHERE ARE YOU STUDYING.

.. IM DOING HERE POST GRADUATE COURSE. I HAVEN'T EXTRA TIME TO MEET WITH OTHER GUYS WHO STUDYING IN MY COLLEGE.MY MAIN MOTIVE TO DO STUDY.
I SAW MANY STUDENTS DROP THIS COLLEGE BECOZ THEY CAN'T PASSED THE COURSES EASILY, ALONG WITH THOSE WHO ARE ALWZ CONFUSED TO TAKE COURSE SO THEY ALWZ TRY TO CHANGE THE COURSE OR COLLEGE.BUT NEVER SATISFY
. ONE MAIN THING IT IS IN THE CANADA, SO NO BODY CAN'T SPOIL THE COLLEGE ENVIRONMENT, PUNJABI CAN ONLY DO ANYTHING IN INDIA ,, IN CANADA, PUNJABIZ BEHAVE VERY WELL..
NOW IN PUNJABI..
UPPER KISE NE KIHA ETHE GYANI NE UA KOI HOR NE ,, MAIN GAL EHO A KI CANADA PUNJABI NE BOT SO JO INDIA VICH HINDU NE ETHE CANADA OHNA NE OHNA DI JAYADA CHARAYI NAHI HUNDI ,, MEAN KOI NAHI PUSHDA JIVE INDIA SAB PSHDE A HINDUS NU,,
BAKI GAL CULTURE DI,, CULTURE TO KI LAINA SIKH KE, NAALE COLLEGE EDUCATION PROVIDE KARDE , SOFT AND HARD SKILLS ,, NA KI CULTURE LEARN KARON.
EK GAL HOR HUMBER COLLEGE DIYA IELTS DI BANDS REQUIREMENTS V JAYADA A,, MAINU NAHI LAGDA JO INDIA DA PENDU FUDDU IELTS KARKE ETHE AA JAUGA,, SO JIHNE V STUDENT NE ETHE CHAHE OH GYANI HOVE CHAHE PENDU ,, BUT TALENT A OHNA VICH TAHIO ETHE AAYE ,,
I agree, you can't point out gyani or pendu . If they are not studying or bunking classes, why you have a problem with that? It totally depend on the person whether he want to spoil his life or not..

Lovelorn

Apr 7, 2013
Hello everyone,

Just registered and posting for the first time. This is perhaps the second thread with the same title I came to find today. When I finished the first thread I felt sad and now I am sadder. I feel somewhat sorry to join this forum a bit late as I already got an offer from Humber and paid one year tuition in advance. And now I am Preparing to apply for Visa soon. Anyway to lament on that would not make any good. If Humber is as bad as some claim, I will be the Che Guevara to change things around there (someone said humor is the last resort to make amends for your silliness). ;D
Now back to some concerns bordering reality- Guys, I need some help regarding my Visa application. Here is my portfolio:

I attended a well reputed university in Bangladesh but dropped out after completing two years that is four semesters due to some personal reasons with 3.58 cumulative GPA back in 2011.
After some considerable gap, took SATs and got 1870 (CR:630, M:650 and W:590) in Nov, 2012.
Took IELTS and scored 7.5 last month.

Now, I am going to attend bachelor level education at Humber. I am really concerned about two factors that might weaken my Visa application:
1. I dropped out of a University before.
2. My sponsor is going to be my uncle (who has more than enough means to suffice financial obligations) instead of my parents.

Can someone help me assessing my chances in obtaining Visa? Your valuable suggestions can help me strengthen my application and oblige thereby.

okkay

Apr 7, 2013
HI

As in the initial part of the thread one student has mentioned he is from seneca . Can you plz elaborate more about seneca such as faculty campus etc . i am looking for two year pg in business management and i am looking for admission in seneca . plz suggest seneca is a good option ? .your views will be helpful .

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
natikgarg said:
Dear Friends,

Make a smart decision.

Cheers !

In Punjabi = ' O mai keya dil khush kar ditta ae mundeya. sacchiyan suniya. Saday punjabi parwa nu asi ap guide karna wa, nae te aey goray te chinni meeni lokka ne sada beera garak kar dena wa '

nice information brother. Loved it.

sani014

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amankaur said:

NOW IN PUNJABI..

can someone please translate what he said in punjabi???