+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Avis de vérification PEQ / CSQ Online application in Arrima

lukemtl

Apr 27, 2022
I received the same email today as yours. How long does it take after that to get the final word on CSQ? It’s been more than six months for me now that I applied.

shahrokh

Jun 19, 2017
I received the same email today as yours. How long does it take after that to get the final word on CSQ? It’s been more than six months for me now that I applied.
Hi!
In my case it didn’t take long time, like less than two weeks if I remembrer correctly. It really depends on the documents that you provided so it’s hard to say how long it’ll take to get an update but hopefully it’ll be very short for you.

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Hi!
In my case it didn’t take long time, like less than two weeks if I remembrer correctly. It really depends on the documents that you provided so it’s hard to say how long it’ll take to get an update but hopefully it’ll be very short for you.
Hi,
Congrats.

Did you apply as a worker or a graduate?

BlakWhiteWolf

Oct 19, 2022
Hello!

i got this notice about 2 weeks ago and got an update today that I need to go in for an interview for my french level. Have mine in 3 weeks. For those of you who have gone in for this interview:

how was it? Any tips?
Can you share some of your experience?
Do they decide on the spot?
Did you prepare in some way shape or form for it?

thanks in advance?

deps

Aug 16, 2022
I got this avis de vérification. Can someone tell me how much time it took them to answer you?

And about the interview, can you share how many questions were and how long did it take, please?

Clairdelune

Oct 12, 2022
Hello!

i got this notice about 2 weeks ago and got an update today that I need to go in for an interview for my french level. Have mine in 3 weeks. For those of you who have gone in for this interview:

how was it? Any tips?

thanks in advance?
Hello did you have your interview? How did it go?

Vasoula

Nov 27, 2022
Hello!

how was it? Any tips?

thanks in advance?
Hello. Could you tell us what questions you were asked? Thank you:)

zahraa

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Hello,
May I ask if having a job is required to apply for a CSQ?
I tried to fill out an application but I could not as they said I have to have a current job. I am currently in Quebec as an international student.

Nov 11, 2022
Hello I applied for a PEQ on Nov 22.
I did the test for valeur québécois and had to fix some documents until they finally sent me an Avis de vérification on Jan 19th. Is about to be 3 weeks since any update. I am starting to get a little worried, does anyone of you have some information on it?

Shiroe

Oct 26, 2023
Hello Guys,
I had applied for CSQ in Quebec Graduate category on 6th of June. I received the last update as " avis de verification" on 23rd July but its been like 16 weeks after that update. I know that I will be called for an interview to check my French knowledge but why would it take so long to even call me for an interview. Its almost 4 months after last update and 5 month since my application started. Does it take so long?? Really confused right now. Does anyone have any idea what's going on or what's gonna happen??

labamba

Jan 2, 2017
Hello Guys,
I had applied for CSQ in Quebec Graduate category on 6th of June. I received the last update as " avis de verification" on 23rd July but its been like 16 weeks after that update. I know that I will be called for an interview to check my French knowledge but why would it take so long to even call me for an interview. Its almost 4 months after last update and 5 month since my application started. Does it take so long?? Really confused right now. Does anyone have any idea what's going on or what's gonna happen??
Hi there, could you please let me know your update? Did you get an update? If so when and what was it please? Thank you

Shiroe

Oct 26, 2023
Hi there, could you please let me know your update? Did you get an update? If so when and what was it please? Thank you
Hi got an interview email on 12th of November for 5th Dec. Cleared it and got my approval on mail on 20th Dec and received my CSQ on 13th jan.

Xurryta

Aug 24, 2023
Bonjour, Le Mifi a enviado un mensaje para notificar la llegada de sus documentos?
L'agence a livré mes documentos, pero je ne reçu pas acune notificación