+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Average Duration for Decision on Express Entry Application 2018

santi.s

Jun 7, 2018
Greetings,

I was wondering what is the average duration for receiving a decision on one's express entry application. I understand that the duration is 6 months after the application has been submitted after receiving the ITA. But I have heard cases where a positive decision comes back after 1 month. Are these cases rare or does it depend on case to case?

What's the average duration for a decision to be made if applied mid-2018?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Cheers.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Greetings,

I was wondering what is the average duration for receiving a decision on one's express entry application. I understand that the duration is 6 months after the application has been submitted after receiving the ITA. But I have heard cases where a positive decision comes back after 1 month. Are these cases rare or does it depend on case to case?

Cheers.
go to the immigration tracker, they have several analytic charts and graphs there. ive seen cases of approvals in 30-40 days as well.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Greetings,

Cheers.
The spectrum is quite large really. It’s taking anywhere between 1 month and 2 years at this point. It depends on several factors like where you’re from, travel history, etc.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
CEC is average 3 months to 4 months depending on which category you apply

Harmanhira87

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Hey,
It all depends on the workloads .i am also an EE applicant .but to give you time frame my sisters recieved ita in febraury and got rejected (she is married but didn’t provide PCC from our side) within 10 days but Guess what she recieved ita next draw and it took them 1 month from date of AOR to immigrant visa counterfoil pasted on their passports.i have been reading this forum where applicant is waiting from 9 months she was sept2017 AOR smthing.so we can hope for all of us to get the file proceesed within time limits.