+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Available for any help on TRV

nexgenprise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
dilanchamara said:
1) That is must to mention because, that is the main reason for her visit. I don't know what are the documents you submitted or how did you submit your documents. Since she is coming from South east Asian country there is high possibility of her visa is getting rejected. So you have to make sure that your application package is really strong. ( Strong ties she is having to Bangladesh, Its better if you go to a lawyer and get a notarized letter which is way more effective than a regular cover letter because you are swearing in front of lawyer that you will send her back to Bangaladesh before her visa get expired)

2) She needs to do the bio-metric again and you have to pay for it.

All the very best
Hi dilanchamara ,

Are you sure you should mention that as purpose of Visa? Please review and let us know what do you think?

johnscott906

Apr 13, 2015
Hi there,

Please help me with my application. I'm planning to apply for a visitor visa in canada here in Singapore Canadian Embassy. All the requirements that they are requiring i can provide however: my first question is do i need to book my ticket firts or i wil book it after my visito visa will be approve? Secondly, i only earn S$1000 a month is it enough for my financial stability as a supporting document? But my friend in canada will provide everything including my air tickets accommodations, etc. so its like i will be the one to process my visa but he'll be the one to provide everything. He's a citizen and a full time nurse in a Hospital. Lastly, how much money will be in my account for a show money?

Thanks a lot. I really don't know where to start and what should i do.

nexgenprise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
johnscott906 said:
Hi there,

Please help me with my application. I'm planning to apply for a visitor visa in canada here in Singapore Canadian Embassy. All the requirements that they are requiring i can provide however: my first question is do i need to book my ticket firts or i wil book it after my visito visa will be approve? Secondly, i only earn S$1000 a month is it enough for my financial stability as a supporting document? But my friend in canada will provide everything including my air tickets accommodations, etc. so its like i will be the one to process my visa but he'll be the one to provide everything. He's a citizen and a full time nurse in a Hospital. Lastly, how much money will be in my account for a show money?

Thanks a lot. I really don't know where to start and what should i do.
Depends - For how long you are planning to come?

sahap

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
My friend's daughter is going to Canada to visit him with her dependent child ( 5 years old) . How to add dep child application to online service ( mother's cic account) or should create another account for child???

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
negenexprise - i need your help. I want to apply for a TRV. Here's the problem, the CIC website says that to qualify, you need to convince the reviewer that you DO NOT INTEND To RESIDE in CANADA. Here's the issue, I have a PR application, done my medicals and waiting for RPRF. I based in the US, so I can just drive. I have a good paying job. My plan is to check out the province I'll me immigrating to and try to attend a few conferences with the aim of doing job interviews.

1) So with the PR application in flight, how can I request a TRV?

2) If I get a job offer that I like and compensates me well after or at the conference interview, can I apply for a WP while on a TRV? or do I have to return to the US and wait for my PR to be fully processed to start the job?

Thanks

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
do we need to upload digital photo for Online TRV? Or it will be covered with biometric? Please advise

dilanchamara

Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-22-2013
AOR Received.
02-06-2015
Interview........
08-06-2015
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
nexgenprise said:
Hi dilanchamara ,

Are you sure you should mention that as purpose of Visa? Please review and let us know what do you think?
You have to mention that because that is the main reason behind her visit to canada. It is a really point because his wife ( host) can mention her letter that she badly wants to be with her mom at this period and after the birth of child. She can mention that this is her first pregnancy and she is really scared about it, so she badly needs some support from her mom etc.. at last She can clearly mention her letter that she will send her mom back to her country after some period.

dilanchamara

Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-22-2013
AOR Received.
02-06-2015
Interview........
08-06-2015
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
SamDhaka said:
do we need to upload digital photo for Online TRV? Or it will be covered with biometric? Please advise
you have to upload a picture too

pbcanada

Apr 16, 2015
Friends,
Can you advise me ?
My case is :

I am a permanent resident of Canada along with my wife and son.
We got our PR in July-2014, and stayed in Canada for just three months.
Then we returned back to India and are now in India since Oct.-2014.

Now i am planning to return to Canada permanently in April-2016.
I want my parents to go with me to Canada and stay with me as long as possible.
As i don't have any income in Canada, so i don't fulfill the minimum income condition for supervisa.

Kindly advise, what are my options:

Should my parents apply for multiple entry visa-ten year for Canada.
and also
multiple entry visa-ten year for USA.

so that after every six month stay in Canada they visit USA by road for one day to get break
and return back Canada and then repeat the process after every six months.
until i generate the income required to apply for supper visa for my parents.

Both of my parents are retired from government jobs in India and getting pension in India.
and have property of around CAD$ 100,000 in India.

Kindly advise what should i do now?

regards,

kamee79

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
Hi Seniors,

i am landed immigrant, came to Canada last year. I am going to apply TRV for my parents but have some questions. CIC recently included a new checklist on their website for Pakistani applicant which has certain requirement such as,

1. Parents visiting your children must provide the most recent copy of your child’s Income Tax Notice of Assessment pages 2 and 3 and a T4 information slip.

Question: I recently submitted my tax return in Canada for year 2014 first time so the tax Notice of assessment will take two months to receive. Now what should i do, should I only include t4?

2. A bank statement covering the last twelve months and showing the balance of the
account.

Question: Now what happens if I submit the 6 months bank statement showing the required amount? will this be an issue? Problem is that my mother has the required amount as a starting balance but the she the gave it to her relative who returned the money back after 6 months so the money is showing in her account since last six months. should we mention this in cover letter?

pbcanada

Apr 16, 2015
Friends,
Kindly advise,

If for TRV of Canada, someone do not have invitation letter, is hotel booking sufficient ?
How much are the chances of getting visa with hotel booking compared to invitation letter?

Regards,

RoseCanada

Mar 30, 2016
nexgenprise said:
Hi Guys,

I have recently submitted application for TRV for my in-laws. It took me almost a month to prepare the application, supporting documents , Bank statement etc etc. Obvious this is too long time for Visitor Visa but I had to co-ordinate with my in-laws back home and had to deal with few other hiccups..

I am here to help new applicants if they require any help with regards to TRV application. I am pretty confident that I would be able to help you to get your application done in few days (say max - 5 days).

I really want to help few folks here as I got helped by fellow friends (especially Bryanna) when I was preparing my application. I captured all the notes tips ..etc while preparing for TRv application..

please feel free to get my help...
Hi nexgenprise

Thanks for making yourself available to answer many question. Im new to this forum and was going through all post. Brayanan Scylla and u are doing great job.
we planning to apply for my hubby parents and we are confused as to where to start after reading CIC website.

Points for consideration for getting visa
1. My hubby parents are aged around 65yrs
2. they own a house (house value CAD $30,000) and agricultural land (ancestral property yet to be registered in their name)
3. FD's CAD 3000
4. bank balance very less
5. Hubby's mom is a house maker and have $1,000 CAD as FD's and not much gold and silver and no bank account as well n she is illiterate
6. My hubby's father is retired and he rents part of the house. dnt know whether he has any rent agreement. No much saving

My hubby is a Canadian citizen and im PR and we both work. My hubby is self employed and get no benefits nor tax deduction. but he will pay taxes for wat ever he earns. I work as an Adm. Asst.

what are the chances of getting Visa? Plz help