+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Automatic Visa Revalidation (AVR) to come back to US from Canada on H1b

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by mohit4u22, Nov 25, 2019.

  1. HI Everyone, It's urgent! I have an expired H1b Visa stamp with valid i94 and i797. I read I can use AVR to go to canada and come back. I am going to canada in next two days for just two days. However, I am going to india next month for my visa stamping for extension so I booked the dropbox interview as well in delhi for next month. Can I still use the AVR to come back to us from canada in this case?

Share This Page