Automatic score increase and ITA

wr91

Jul 18, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/08/2019
Hi Guys,

I was sitting on a score of 456 since August and my score automatically increased to 481 and I received an ITA last evening. I have almost 2 years and 10 months of work experience (of +48 hours/week) and normally this increase should have happened by the end of March when the work experience becomes 3 years. I'd highly appreciate it if I could get some advice on this situation, especially in a situation where my wife is due to give birth in April.

What would be the best course of action :

1) Should I accept the invitation, gather all my documents and submit them in the month of April (when my 3 years of work experience has completed)?

2) Should I decline this invitation and hope to be invited again in April ?

Please advise

Thanks,
WR

Goodygoody

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi Guys,

I was sitting on a score of 456 since August and my score automatically increased to 481 and I received an ITA last evening. I have almost 2 years and 10 months of work experience (of +48 hours/week) and normally this increase should have happened by the end of March when the work experience becomes 3 years. I'd highly appreciate it if I could get some advice on this situation, especially in a situation where my wife is due to give birth in April.

1) Should I accept the invitation, gather all my documents and submit them in the month of April (when my 3 years of work experience has completed)? Yes, gather all documents and wait until you hit 3 years then submit. Don’t worry, I did the same thing.

2) Should I decline this invitation and hope to be invited again in April ? 481 is a high score as well. I think if you declines you would get an invite again anyways.

Please advise

Thanks,
WR

wr91

Jul 18, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/08/2019
So if I proceed with my medicals now, this shouldn't be an issue?

Goodygoody

Star Member
May 15, 2019
You only have to re-do medicals if your application takes longer than the validity of the medical. If I’m Canada, they usually extend the medical. I think you’re wife won’t be able to do medical till after she gives birth.

wr91

Jul 18, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/08/2019
Gotcha! Thanks for the help. I hope you get your PR sorted smoothly

pcachuks

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
09-04-2014
Med's Done....
11-04-2014
Interview........
waved
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2014
LANDED..........
Soon by God grace
My advice would be for you to accept the invitation and proceed with your application after your child is born, contact CIC to add your newborn baby, who will require a medical exam and additional POF. This option is better cos you don't know what the score will be three months from now. It could be more than 481.

So, it would be best if you grab the opportunity now that you have it. You can always add you, child, during the application process.

Hi Guys,

1) Should I accept the invitation, gather all my documents and submit them in the month of April (when my 3 years of work experience has completed)?

2) Should I decline this invitation and hope to be invited again in April ?

Please advise

Thanks,
WR

wr91

Jul 18, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/08/2019
My advice would be for you to accept the invitation and proceed with your application after your child is born, contact CIC to add your newborn baby, who will require a medical exam and additional POF. This option is better cos you don't know what the score will be three months from now. It could be more than 481.

So, it would be best if you grab the opportunity now that you have it. You can always add you, child, during the application process.
Thanks for the reply, however, the deadline for application of my invitation is 4th April and my wife is due to give birth by mid/end of April. :S