+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to canada.

jagbinderS

Dec 20, 2023
Hi everyone i got an exclusion order on 15 November 2023 at Vancouver airport i was on study permit .inadmissible under A41(a) x A29(2) x R220.1(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations.
Applied arc application as a student. On 13 December 2023.
when can get decision. Can someone help me i will get my arc as a student.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone i got an exclusion order on 15 November 2023 at Vancouver airport i was on study permit .inadmissible under A41(a) x A29(2) x R220.1(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations.
Applied arc application as a student. On 13 December 2023.
when can get decision. Can someone help me i will get my arc as a student.
It's hard to say. Normally processing takes at least a few months. In some cases ARC processing can take over a year. Generally speaking, if you have a one year exclusion order, it can often make more sense just to wait for the exclusion order to end instead of applying for an ARC. Ultimately none of us can tell you how long you will be waiting.

Reactions: Naturgrl

jagbinderS

Dec 20, 2023
I have studypermit its not expired yet. And i am enrolled in college .
When i came back to canada that time i dont have my college docs. And i got an exclusion order .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have studypermit its not expired yet. And i am enrolled in college .
When i came back to canada that time i dont have my college docs. And i got an exclusion order .
If you are not in Canada and taking courses then the college must notify IRCC that you are no longer a student. Your study permit is then cancelled. If you are not a student, then it is cancelled.

Can you complete your program online? You are not eligible for a PGWP.

jagbinderS

Dec 20, 2023
Its a private college and dont have pgwp
But they provide me a letter that
Student is enrolled in our college. And his new semester will start on 6 feb. 2024. And his program will finish On given Date on letter of enrolment.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Its a private college and dont have pgwp
But they provide me a letter that
Student is enrolled in our college. And his new semester will start on 6 feb. 2024. And his program will finish On given Date on letter of enrolment.
Right but you haven’t been studying in over a year so you need to find out if your study permit wasn’t cancelled.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare-arrival/study-permit-conditions.html

As a study permit holder, you must:

• be enrolled at a designated learning institution (DLI), unless you’re exempt
  • show you’re actively pursuing your studies, unless you’re exempt, by
    • being enrolled full-time or part-time during each academic semester (excluding regularly scheduled breaks)
    • making progress towards completing your program’s courses, and
    • not taking authorized leaves longer than 150 days from your study program
  • tell us any time you change post-secondary schools
  • end your studies if you no longer meet the requirements of being a student, and
  • leave Canada when your permit expires