+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

Marij

Jan 17, 2022
Hello everyone... As mentioned above submitted my documents requested for the ARC however I didn't get an email confirming the receipt of them... I wrote to the office asking how was everything and they responded me back something automated like: IN ORDER TO CONTINUE PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION YOU MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:

ARC

... That scares me and makes me think they didn't receive them yet. How am I supposed to make sure they get them, I uploaded them through my profile portal

Any thoughts?
Hi, I applied to closed work permit on July 2021.
In included ARC documents along with my work permit application. Until today I havent received any other request from them, so I think we must keep waiting. My ARC application was ibcluded because I didnt confirmed my departure with CBSA, but I left on time, I didnt overstay, left before the 30 days they gave me.
Maybe this helps.
Keep us posted please

Bintoulaye

Oct 29, 2020
Bonjour la famille. J'ai envoyé ma demande ARC depuis le 15 septembre 2021. pour l'instant pas de retour. est-il encore à l'heure ? Quelqu'un dans le même cas que moi ? Lorsque l'IRCC demande l'ARC, cela signifie-t-il que les enquêtes sur les antécédents et les enquêtes criminelles sont terminées. est-ce aussi la dernière étape pour ARC ? Demande de parrainage reçue le 4 août 2020.

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Bonjour la famille. J'ai envoyé ma demande ARC depuis le 15 septembre 2021. pour l'instant pas de retour. est-il encore à l'heure ? Quelqu'un dans le même cas que moi ? Lorsque l'IRCC demande l'ARC, cela signifie-t-il que les enquêtes sur les antécédents et les enquêtes criminelles sont terminées. est-ce aussi la dernière étape pour ARC ? Demande de parrainage reçue le 4 août 2020.
Sent Arc in Oct 2021. Still waiting

TimBit

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Mexico
Visa Office......
Mexico
Hello everyone... As mentioned above submitted my documents requested for the ARC however I didn't get an email confirming the receipt of them... I wrote to the office asking how was everything and they responded me back something automated like: IN ORDER TO CONTINUE PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION YOU MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:

ARC

... That scares me and makes me think they didn't receive them yet. How am I supposed to make sure they get them, I uploaded them through my profile portal

Any thoughts?
Update: Last January 14th I got my AOR of the ARC documents. Still waiting for the approval.

I will let you guys know anything new in case is useful for someone.

Marij

Jan 17, 2022
Hi, nothing yet.
I sent an email to Mexico embassy on February 3. And they replied next day.
That my ARC is being processed and my application is in queu.
Do you think I would receive any answer soon?
For me its been 7 months.

TimBit

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Mexico
Visa Office......
Mexico
Hi, nothing yet.
I sent an email to Mexico embassy on February 3. And they replied next day.
That my ARC is being processed and my application is in queu.
Do you think I would receive any answer soon?
For me its been 7 months.
HI Marij, it's hard to tell if you will get a response soon but I surely hope so. All this time is so stressful. I have been in the process since Dec 2020 and my arc was requested last November so I hope they don't take longer to respond.

I will keep you updated of my process please you do the same.

Marij

Jan 17, 2022
Still waiting, this week I have raised a webform and received the below reply.
It gives me hope they are processing the Arc.
It might help to someone :)

We can ensure your application is under an officer review, however we can’t give you an exact review schedule. Please note that due to fluctuations in volume of applications, our processing times may vary. As your case is under process, this office kindly requests you to be patient. Be assured that all efforts are being made to keep the processing time as short as possible. No further action is required of you at this time; nevertheless please monitor your email closely in case you are contacted by our office for additional information.

Please note that due to COVID-19, we are currently operating at limited staff.

For more information on how COVID19 is affecting IRCC, please visit. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19.html

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Reactions: TimBit