28-12-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2011
Interview........
genuineness determined no need for interview
Passport Req..
05-02-2013 and they're still holding on to it as ARC is still in process from Dec 12 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
Probably you need to provide really strong evidence to convince the officer that she will get back to it
i did an excellent letter for her.
she has her property in Jamaica, money saved, land and also has a business.
i don't know how much more convincing they would have needed. She would not give up all of that and she has learned her lesson. It's aggravating and frustrating that these people have the right to ban you

will this be the same answer if we try again in 5 years.

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
i did an excellent letter for her.
she has her property in Jamaica, money saved, land and also has a business.
i don't know how much more convincing they would have needed. She would not give up all of that and she has learned her lesson. It's aggravating and frustrating that these people have the right to ban you

will this be the same answer if we try again in 5 years.
What class of application did she apply for

Suzy18

Jul 10, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Hello Everyone !

I have a question regarding the ARC.
I'm sponsoring my husband and he had an interview like 7 months ago.
The interview went well and we received the pre-arrival letter 1 month after the interview.

The agent said to my husband that he needed a ARC but he had to wait till the Mexico VO send a request to pay the $400 fees and the ARC letter.

We patiently waited 7 months after the interview.
We also sent 3 emails to Mexico during that time to see whats hapenning with our file and we always received back the same answer «your file is in process»

We recently received the REFUSAL letter stating that they are refusing the PR request because he doesnt have an ARC.

I sent an email to Mexico telling them that we were waiting for the ARC request and how come they refuse the app without giving us at leat 15 or 30 days to send & pay the ARC?!?

And the answer to my email was: « The decision whether or not to request an Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC) is discretionary »

We are really frustrated.
What do you guys think? Is that normal ?
I'm reading all your comments in this sections and it seems that everybody received the ARC request from their VO.

Maya Canada

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello Everyone !

I have a question regarding the ARC.
I'm sponsoring my husband and he had an interview like 7 months ago.
The interview went well and we received the pre-arrival letter 1 month after the interview.

The agent said to my husband that he needed a ARC but he had to wait till the Mexico VO send a request to pay the $400 fees and the ARC letter.

We patiently waited 7 months after the interview.
We also sent 3 emails to Mexico during that time to see whats hapenning with our file and we always received back the same answer «your file is in process»

We recently received the REFUSAL letter stating that they are refusing the PR request because he doesnt have an ARC.

I sent an email to Mexico telling them that we were waiting for the ARC request and how come they refuse the app without giving us at leat 15 or 30 days to send & pay the ARC?!?

And the answer to my email was: « The decision whether or not to request an Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC) is discretionary »

We are really frustrated.
What do you guys think? Is that normal ?
I'm reading all your comments in this sections and it seems that everybody received the ARC request from their VO.

Yes usually the visa officer process the arc it’s strange how things went first the approve and sent pre arrival letter which is a way to approval perhaps you should appeal it well that’s your option and rights

Reactions: Suzy18

Lin2186

Mar 28, 2018
Hello all,
My arc submitted in July 2018,it's more than 10 months, I don't receive any emails after that or see any update in My cic account.
I tried to contact IRCC, i received below message.
"Please be advised that this application is in queue for review.Our office will contact you with further instructions or a final decision once the immigration officer's review is complete.

Does anyone knows how much longer the arc will get approved? please help or share

Maya Canada

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello all,
My arc submitted in July 2018,it's more than 10 months, I don't receive any emails after that or see any update in My cic account.
I tried to contact IRCC, i received below message.
"Please be advised that this application is in queue for review.Our office will contact you with further instructions or a final decision once the immigration officer's review is complete.

Does anyone knows how much longer the arc will get approved? please help or share

Which office is handling your file and arc, is it sponsorship or regular application to immigrate ? ,
Some people file get worked on quickly as in process and some are delays.

PortugueseGirl

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
18-06-2018
Doc's Request.
Adittional docs (RFRP and RCMP finger prints) 13-03-2019
AOR Received.
11-09-2018
File Transfer...
12-09-2018
Med's Request
12-09-2019
Med's Done....
03-10-2018
Interview........
Don't request
Passport Req..
Still waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Still waiting
LANDED..........
Still waiting
Someone can explain me how works the ARC?

For exemple, apply for sponsorship outside of Canada after they request the RPRF, how long takes received the ARC?

They will requested the payment of $400 after they approve the application ??

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
Someone can explain me how works the ARC?

For exemple, apply for sponsorship outside of Canada after they request the RPRF, how long takes received the ARC?

They will requested the payment of $400 after they approve the application ??
Depends on the officer handling the case.

But like mine was a month after I paid for the RPRF I then getting the request for the ARC ...

PortugueseGirl

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
18-06-2018
Doc's Request.
Adittional docs (RFRP and RCMP finger prints) 13-03-2019
AOR Received.
11-09-2018
File Transfer...
12-09-2018
Med's Request
12-09-2019
Med's Done....
03-10-2018
Interview........
Don't request
Passport Req..
Still waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Still waiting
LANDED..........
Still waiting
Depends on the officer handling the case.

But like mine was a month after I paid for the RPRF I then getting the request for the ARC ...
Can u share your timeline?