Passport Req..
15-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2016
LANDED..........
17-12-2016
viennagirl said:
Hello everyone!
Just wondering how long approximately it takes to get Arc from different visa offices.
I sent arc application to Vienna 7 months ago and still no news.
Please post your timeframes for Arc. Thanks.

1 week for Beijing VO, I emailed them the application package and they told me their turnaround time for ARC is normally 2 weeks. It took a while to initiate a conversation with them but once they responded your email request, they would sign a Case No to your email subject line so just replying to this email. From that point they will respond in 48 hours, sometimes even the next day.

mrp

Feb 3, 2013
Hello friends

I have applied for PR under Provincial Nominee Program. My file was transferred to London Visa office in June 2015. We we were asked to do medicals and submit ARC in Aug 2015 which we did and submitted in Sept 2015. I have not heard anything back on the ARC application since. Last week I got an email to pay the RPRF which I did. I am not sure what is next in the process and am really worried since it has taken so long.

Any input will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
mrp said:
Hello friends

I have applied for PR under Provincial Nominee Program. My file was transferred to London Visa office in June 2015. We we were asked to do medicals and submit ARC in Aug 2015 which we did and submitted in Sept 2015. I have not heard anything back on the ARC application since. Last week I got an email to pay the RPRF which I did. I am not sure what is next in the process and am really worried since it has taken so long.

Any input will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Seems to me that your ARC application was approved if they asked you to pay your RPRF fees. I believe the next step will be your passport request for visa. Just hang in there, you are almost at the end.

CCGS2015

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Nomination.....
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
18-09-2015
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
Taxed said:
Hey there,

I'm scheduled for an interview for late September and worry as hell.
I was accepted H&C ground after i was deported.
My lawyer will prepare me for the interview a week before the interview.

Please keep us updated of your interview and how it goes and what kind of questions they ask you if possible. And really good luck to you buddy.
Hello Taxed,
I had my interview yesterday and thought to share my experience with you.
The first question it was why I want to move to Canada. After that he asked if I knew about my inadmissibility. Than, he asked every single detail about my refugee claim and my stay in Canada. He mentioned many times that we were wrong on not obeying Immigration rules and he said because of that we must wait on their will on when judge our application. He said that ARC there is no processing priority and may or not be granted. That is up to them to decide. He said that things must to be hard to get as you may think twice before doing anything wrong again. He also asked at the end if I had any question for him and I asked when would I hear anything from them as an answer and he said he never gives an answer at the time of interview but by the end of September we may hear something.
So it was it. I feel much relieved as it has passed. I did all I could do. Now it is literally in their hands to give us a decision.
As we hear from them I will let you guys know.
Please share with me your experience and also your Visa office as I do have other friends that are in the same situation...
Take care and good luck to all!

2016_can

Aug 28, 2016
Hello,
In 1998 we were deported due to a rejected refugee claim and my husband went within the time-frame and I left a little later. Our 3 children are all in North America and two of which are in Canada. We applied for a temporary visitor visa in June 2016 to attend my child's wedding. I submitted a letter explaining we need an ARC, etc. In August they asked for the ARC fees (800.00) both for me and my husband. Does this mean the ARC is approved?
How much longer do we hear from CIC after the ARC fee is pad?

Any information would be appreciated.
Thank you very much.

Valkriz

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2016 (second medicals)
Med's Done....
Upfront, second medicals 11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
31-08-2016
2016_can said:
Hello,
In 1998 we were deported due to a rejected refugee claim and my husband went within the time-frame and I left a little later. Our 3 children are all in North America and two of which are in Canada. We applied for a temporary visitor visa in June 2016 to attend my child's wedding. I submitted a letter explaining we need an ARC, etc. In August they asked for the ARC fees (800.00) both for me and my husband. Does this mean the ARC is approved?

Thank you very much.

Thats just a fee they charge for ARC by paying that doesnt mean your arc is approved thats my opinion i could be wrong.

2016_can

Aug 28, 2016
Can you or someone please answer me if they ask you to pay for ARC ($400), does this mean that your application has been approved?

Any information is appreciated.
Thanks

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2016_can said:
Can you or someone please answer me if they ask you to pay for ARC ($400), does this mean that your application has been approved?

Any information is appreciated.
Thanks
Hi ,
Unfortunately payment doesn't mean or guarantee ARC approval , However most of spousal applicants get approved if not all of them

metsfan

Aug 29, 2016
2016_can said:
Hello,

Thank you very much.
I am actually in the same predicament. I am a U.S citizen now but had previously filed for a refugee claim in Canada which was denied and i now need an ARC to go back there for a short visit. Anyone here who is a U.S citizen and whose ARC was approved with a temporary visitor visa and not a Sponsorship application for permanent residency in Canada?

metsfan

Aug 29, 2016
2016_can said:
Can someone please walk me through the process of how ARC works?
i myself recently filed for an ARC...im a U.S citizen and want to visit canada for a very short weekend stay unlike others here who are applying for family sponsorship permanent residency. Here is the link that might help you on what you need assuming that you are in the U.S. I cant post links here but google this and click on the first CIC link.

IMM5940E.pdf

2016_can

Aug 28, 2016
metsfan said:
i myself recently filed for an ARC...im a U.S citizen and want to visit canada for a very short weekend stay unlike others here who are applying for family sponsorship permanent residency. Here is the link that might help you on what you need assuming that you are in the U.S. I cant post links here but google this and click on the first CIC link.

IMM5940E.pdf
Thank you but we have already applied for TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) and also included a letter explaining how we would like to be allowed to return to Canada to visit our children. My question about the ARC process was that after they ask you to pay the fee for the ARC, what's next? What's the processing time? Is there anywhere we could find the processing times for the ARC applications?

2016_can

Aug 28, 2016
AreWeDoneYet said:
Best News Ever
Passport requested!!! Visa issued... Been waiting since 2012.
Arc approved..

Stay Positive. Use your Mps.. Be patient
Best of luck to everyone.
Happy to hear this. Congrats!! :)
Can you please tell us when you applied for ARC and when they asked for the ARC fee? also did they ask for any removal fees? How long did the whole process take? Also, what type of application did you submit? PR or sponsorship or TRV?

I know I'm asking so many questions. It's just because I'm on the same boat. Thank you very much

2016_can

Aug 28, 2016
TANMEX said:
Hi ,
Unfortunately payment doesn't mean or guarantee ARC approval , However most of spousal applicants get approved if not all of them
In my cause it is a temporary resident visa (TRV). My husband and I want to go to canada for our child's wedding.
We had applied for a refugee status back in 1996 and it was denied 1998 and we left the country after the 30 day notice so as a result we need an ARC!