Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
My ARC was approved in 2 months. But mine was sent to Ottawa.

Valkriz

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2016 (second medicals)
Med's Done....
Upfront, second medicals 11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
31-08-2016
Hi to all,

My husband's papers are currently in ARC process. They requested his ARC in January we submitted it end of Feb (5 months it's been now) and they told us our papers are in final stages and the ARC is our last step. We just came across on my husband's application that his parents occupation information is INCORRECT. It says his dad is a "homemaker" and his mom under "unemployed" which are both very wrong as they both have occupations. Our question is that should we worry on these wrong info in terms of it delaying or affecting my husbands application? What can be the consequences of this? Do they use these information to base their decisions as well, can it affect us?

Thank you for any feedback.

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Valkriz said:
Hi to all,

My husband's papers are currently in ARC process. They requested his ARC in January we submitted it end of Feb (5 months it's been now) and they told us our papers are in final stages and the ARC is our last step. We just came across on my husband's application that his parents occupation information is INCORRECT. It says his dad is a "homemaker" and his mom under "unemployed" which are both very wrong as they both have occupations. Our question is that should we worry on these wrong info in terms of it delaying or affecting my husbands application? What can be the consequences of this? Do they use these information to base their decisions as well, can it affect us?

Thank you for any feedback.
i wouldn't be too concerned about it. your husband's parent's occupation has no relevance or impact on a spousal sponsorship application.

CCGS2015

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Nomination.....
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
18-09-2015
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
Have anyone heard about an ARC interview? I was scheduled to an interview in late August and am worried if can be denied. We are waiting for a long time and all excuses about the ARC was sent with the letter. At this forum I do not know anyone that have been thru the ARC interview...
Any information about what to expect?

Valkriz

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
31-08-2016
CDNPR2014 said:
i wouldn't be too concerned about it. your husband's parent's occupation has no relevance or impact on a spousal sponsorship application.
Thank you for your input!

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CCGS2015 said:
Have anyone heard about an ARC interview? I was scheduled to an interview in late August and am worried if can be denied. We are waiting for a long time and all excuses about the ARC was sent with the letter. At this forum I do not know anyone that have been thru the ARC interview...
are you under family class or a different stream if immigration ? another person in this forum was scheduled for an ARC interview but he was from a different immigration stream .

Taxed

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2015
Doc's Request.
11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
9-2016 ARC Approved.: 9-2016 CSQ Issued.....: 2-2017 Re-Med's Request...: 4-2017 Re-Med's Done : 4-2017
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
CCGS2015 said:
Hey there,

I'm scheduled for an interview for late September and worry as hell.
I was accepted H&C ground after i was deported.
My lawyer will prepare me for the interview a week before the interview.

Please keep us updated of your interview and how it goes and what kind of questions they ask you if possible. And really good luck to you buddy.

Bunny2021

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/04/2015
Doc's Request.
30/07/2015, PCC 07/01/2016, ARC 05/04/2016
File Transfer...
+SA 09/10/2015
Med's Request
30/07/2015
Med's Done....
09/09/2015 Ecas meds recvd 30/12/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
copr August 24, 2016
LANDED..........
September 3rd 2016
Hi all,

Just wanted to share my husbands arc timeline. My husband was requested for arc on April 5th 2016. Then we got request for repayment of removal fees on July 5th. On July 27th we got arc approval and finalisation of permanent residence request. Hopefully expecting COPR end of August ! In total took about 3.5 months for arc through Vienna. My husband and I are completely shocked because Vienna is notorious in taking forever with arc applications. I also would just like to say thank you for everyone who has helped us, and all the great advice I have received from this forum, we couldn't have done it without you all ! Thank you so much !

CCGS2015

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Nomination.....
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
18-09-2015
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
TANMEX said:
are you under family class or a different stream if immigration ? another person in this forum was scheduled for an ARC interview but he was from a different immigration stream .
I have applied to PNP and now to PR. So it is not family class. Have previously been a refugee claimant. Withdrawn my application but had a Deportation Order.
Left the country when asked but as the Deportation Order took place and to come back as a permanent resident we now need an ARC. I spoke to my lawyer and he said they will ask us to clarify the reasons that made us to be deported. And if the same mistakes will not be made again. he told me to focus on telling them what they ask. Answer clearly. Chances to be denied exists but if the previous problems were solved we think that if it was to deny they could have done before.
I will let you know what they ask. I am in Sao Paulo Visa Office.
May God be with us!

Valkriz

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
31-08-2016
Hi everyone,

So my husband just received email from Vienna 2 days ago on the 4th requesting for his new medicals. Back in January they requested his ARC, we submitted it end of Feb, and his 1 yr exclusion order expired March 19. In the email a few days ago from Vienna they included a letter stating that "you do not need a formal authorization to return to Canada because you were issued an exclusion order that has now expired as your departure was confirmed more than a year ago" and continues with if you would like to visit Canada you remain subject to all other requirements etc etc. We were shocked at this and alittle confused also. Why did they request it from us in the first place? And they requested it exactly 2 months before his exclusion order expired. We are now reaching 15 months into our overall sponsorship application which the process time currently says 15 months. Our question though is, since they requested for his me medicals (his first one has since expired awhile ago) is this a positive sign? Can this mean we are in the final stage? We know they can just extend an expired medical so can there be a reason why they are requesting for a new one? Also giving into consideration that they stated he doesn't need ARC anymore and our overall timeline, can this mean passport request next? We are sos hopeful on that as we can't wait to be together again soon!

Thank you for your replies!

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
Valkriz said:
Hi everyone,

So my husband just received email from Vienna 2 days ago on the 4th requesting for his new medicals. Back in January they requested his ARC, we submitted it end of Feb, and his 1 yr exclusion order expired March 19. In the email a few days ago from Vienna they included a letter stating that "you do not need a formal authorization to return to Canada because you were issued an exclusion order that has now expired as your departure was confirmed more than a year ago" and continues with if you would like to visit Canada you remain subject to all other requirements etc etc. We were shocked at this and alittle confused also. Why did they request it from us in the first place? And they requested it exactly 2 months before his exclusion order expired. We are now reaching 15 months into our overall sponsorship application which the process time currently says 15 months. Our question though is, since they requested for his me medicals (his first one has since expired awhile ago) is this a positive sign? Can this mean we are in the final stage? We know they can just extend an expired medical so can there be a reason why they are requesting for a new one? Also giving into consideration that they stated he doesn't need ARC anymore and our overall timeline, can this mean passport request next? We are sos hopeful on that as we can't wait to be together again soon!

Thank you for your replies!
Yea after his new medical it should be passport request. Once you send that in it shouldn't be too long more before you hear back from them.

Valkriz

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
31-08-2016
WaitingSince2012 said:
Yea after his new medical it should be passport request. Once you send that in it shouldn't be too long more before you hear back from them.
We really hope so too! Thank you!

Naaz kaur

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Hii folks need urgent help
My husband and I applied for Parmanent residency. I am the main applicant. My husband had an exclusion orders which has expired on August 03 2016. I got a letter from CIC saying that i appear to be inadmissible to Canada since my accompanying spouse had deported from Canada and he doesn't apply for an Authorization to return to Canada. But my husbands certificate of departure clearly say he has exclusion orders. And usually they ask you to apply for ARC we dont have to apply for that separately. .but they never asked us to apply. Too much stress. Your response will be appreciated.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naaz kaur said:
Hii folks need urgent help
My husband and I applied for Parmanent residency. I am the main applicant. My husband had an exclusion orders which has expired on August 03 2016. I got a letter from CIC saying that i appear to be inadmissible to Canada since my accompanying spouse had deported from Canada and he doesn't apply for an Authorization to return to Canada. But my husbands certificate of departure clearly say he has exclusion orders. And usually they ask you to apply for ARC we dont have to apply for that separately. .but they never asked us to apply. Too much stress. Your response will be appreciated.
Hi ,
that's weird , they should have asked you to submit an ARC application , Now you need send them a letter explaining the exclusion story with a copy of the departure form . did you receive the letter before Aug. 03 or after ?