11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
9-2016 ARC Approved.: 9-2016 CSQ Issued.....: 2-2017 Re-Med's Request...: 4-2017 Re-Med's Done : 4-2017
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
What's the point of ARC when someone is approved in Canada by an immigration agent? I mean thr agent knows a person was deported for whatever reason, so instead of wasting resources to double work they should just cancel the ARC for people who are approved to go back and love permanently.

braveheart09

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/16/2015
AOR Received.
7/17/2015
File Transfer...
8/24/2015
Med's Done....
5/10/2015
Interview........
01-02-2016
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked 25-05-2016
Taxed said:
What's the point of ARC when someone is approved in Canada by an immigration agent? I mean thr agent knows a person was deported for whatever reason, so instead of wasting resources to double work they should just cancel the ARC for people who are approved to go back and love permanently.
It is kinda judgement what we did in the past. I think thats what they think . They are taking forever to test our nerves.I totally agree with what you said It is not fair at all . Most sad part is our spouses in Canada doesn't have any power to make the proccess faster , They can only contact MP who doesnt do anything. Wish you best luck everybody thats what we need right now . Get up stand up don't give up the fight ;)

braveheart09

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/16/2015
AOR Received.
7/17/2015
File Transfer...
8/24/2015
Med's Done....
5/10/2015
Interview........
01-02-2016
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked 25-05-2016
Hi forum members,
I received my notes today there is no specific information on that but there is a due date on ARC and it says FCU - pending eligibility and eligibility security and medical passed. Which makes me feel better. If they don't take it for a future date.It says may 12 ,2016 I sent my docs on march 10 2016 .

Taxed

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2015
Doc's Request.
11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
9-2016 ARC Approved.: 9-2016 CSQ Issued.....: 2-2017 Re-Med's Request...: 4-2017 Re-Med's Done : 4-2017
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
TANMEX said:
You need to say that to Dictator , Hater , Nazi Stephen Harper , ARC use to be automatically granted to all family class applicants , here came harper and made it the way it is now , needs a Ministerial approval .

you got to thank god that we got rid of stevie
It still doesn't make sense to be honest, i mean if they dont want a person, they can just simply refuse the sponsorship application and not make people waste so much money, energy.
My case is not even sponsorship, i was accepted on humanitarian grounds after being deported and i applied for ARC and got refused in 4 business days and then appealed and won the appeal.

I mean CIC accepted me and then CIC refused ARC for no reason though and thats why i won the appeal without even going to the federal court, the ministry of justice saw that the agent was dead wrong and therefore they accepted to reexamine without going to federal court to argue the case which is a good point for me.

Anyway i hope thei even cancel the ARC for approved applications.

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
I could really use some successful Arc stories right about now. Feeling discouraged. I honestly can't even find them on goggle unless it's some law firm, trying to get new clients.

Anyways Good Luck Everyone

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
AreWeDoneYet said:
I could really use some successful Arc stories right about now. Feeling discouraged. I honestly can't even find them on goggle unless it's some law firm, trying to get new clients.

I know how you feel. Yesterday morning I woke up and felt to hopeless. I felt like my life is stuck in a rut. It has been 6 weeks since I send in my ARC documents and still nothing. I have been waiting for over 4 years to have my hubby home and its not getting any easier. If anything it is getting harder everyday.

Valkriz

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2016 (second medicals)
Med's Done....
Upfront, second medicals 11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
31-08-2016
My husband sent in his arc 2 momths ago and still nothing even tho his exclusion order expired on march 19 this year we even emailed them and they havent replied my husband emailed them almost a month ago and i just emailed them about a week ago, first time i emailed them i got a respond within a week but now theyre taking forever to reply or maybe they wont at all. Good luck to everyone lets just hope they will start processing some of them at least.

Precious_anointing

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
Doc's Request.
April-2014 Medical, Fingerprints(RCMP) and Arc
AOR Received.
July-2013 (M) & September-2013 (POS)
File Transfer...
September-2013
Med's Request
April-2014 (redo)
Med's Done....
May-2012 & April-2014
Interview........
March-2014 (holiday)
Passport Req..
October 21 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 28 2014
LANDED..........
November 05 2014
AreWeDoneYet said:

Hello AreWeDoneYet,
I just want to encourage you on this journey, waiting for the return of your approval from ARC. This procedure takes months. How do I know that, I waited months before mine was approved.

I hope this reply from CIC give you some insight. Try to keep busy and take your mind off it, because this thing will drive you insane.
All the best

This refers to the application for permanent residence in Canada of your spouse, xxxxx and your inquiry below.

Please be advised that security checks for Mrs. xxxxx application are being processed and could take from four to six months to be completed. As soon as the results of these checks are received, we will move to the next stage of processing in this case and we will contact your spouse indicating the next steps to be followed for the continued processing of her application.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
Precious_anointing said:
Hello AreWeDoneYet,
I just want to encourage you on this journey, waiting for the return of your approval from ARC. This procedure takes months. How do I know that, I waited months before mine was approved.

I hope this reply from CIC give you some insight. Try to keep busy and take your mind off it, because this thing will drive you insane.
All the best

This refers to the application for permanent residence in Canada of your spouse, xxxxx and your inquiry below.

Please be advised that security checks for Mrs. xxxxx application are being processed and could take from four to six months to be completed. As soon as the results of these checks are received, we will move to the next stage of processing in this case and we will contact your spouse indicating the next steps to be followed for the continued processing of her application.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the background and security check was done before ARC request. In my case they asked for a medical redo and police clearance and then a little while after they asked to submit my ARC documents. Now I am confused lol.

jimmy64

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
01-01-2014 (DNA TEST)
Med's Request
Nov 4-2015 (REASSESSMENT)
Med's Done....
Nov 10-2015
Interview........
Jul 13 2015 (REQUESTED PAYMENT OF ARC & LANDING
Passport Req..
Feb 10 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
WaitingSince2012 said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the background and security check was done before ARC request. In my case they asked for a medical redo and police clearance and then a little while after they asked to submit my ARC documents. Now I am confused lol.
Don't be confuse thats true background and security checks before ARC request but its up to VO how they deal a case.Good news is they ask ARC and you will approve 2 to 6 months.In my case everything done now i find out embassy did not receive my re medical yet and they holding my passport for visa last 2 1/2 months.And don't worry you will hear good news soon.Good luck.

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
Precious_anointing said:
Hello AreWeDoneYet,

All the best

Thanks you so much for sharing. And you are right it is best to keep busy.
I feel bad there are ppl here waiting for a approved arc, when mine is approved. I fear I jumped into thinking I got my golden ticket. It's been nearly 3months and no Passport Request. I've asked if a Arc is a grantee Aproval and have been told no, then I've googled CIC and it says once the officer grants a arc it is intended to be a approval, but things can come up. Until that golden ticket is in my hand I feel ill always be on edge. I literally have to read these messages just to keep me sane. I thank everyone for sharing.

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
jimmy64 said:
Don't be confuse thats true background and security checks before ARC request but its up to VO how they deal a case.Good news is they ask ARC and you will approve 2 to 6 months.In my case everything done now i find out embassy did not receive my re medical yet and they holding my passport for visa last 2 1/2 months.And don't worry you will hear good news soon.Good luck.
I've also started to think the background and security are done before arc approval. Sounds like CIC wants you to wait the 3 months to process your medical. They really should have just rushed your file out by now. May Might be the Magical Month

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

I have a question. A friend of mine needs ARC since he was deported but he doesn't know what to write or where to begin in the letter. he is not using a lawyer so he has to do it himself. Do any of you have any samples or where he can go for help?

arasharash74

Dec 25, 2015
Hello

my lawyer paid ARC and all expenses by credit card and just gave one paper receipt to CIC, I am just curious is it done?? and I have to just wait to respond from CIC in Ankara?
they just requested paiment and did ask for any forms or something else as it was family class sponsorship.
1. how long I have to wait to get the result?
2. what about the medical which has been done and expired?
3. it is almost 2 months I am waiting.

Thank you ;D :D ;)

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
Liiaa said:
Hello guys,

I have a question. A friend of mine needs ARC since he was deported but he doesn't know what to write or where to begin in the letter. he is not using a lawyer so he has to do it himself. Do any of you have any samples or where he can go for help?
[/quote ]

check the CIC site under ARC. It's basicly a apology letter. Good luck