+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

Marij

Jan 17, 2022
Wow less than a month! Congrats! I really pray that we receive very soon our ARC.

Your visa office is México?

TimBit

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Mexico
Visa Office......
Mexico
Hello everyone!

I am applying for express entry. I got my PPR on may 6, and my ARC today. This is my timeline, in case someone is interested.

OCT 2019 - AOR
....Loong wait....

FEB 2022 - ADR, such as new PCC and Schedule A
APR 05 2022 - ARC fee request, with a letter explaining why I want to return to Canada
APR 24 2022 - ARC fee and letter sent
MAY 06 2022 - PPR letter
MAY 19 2022 - Letter of accompanying visa
MAY 19 2022 - ARC received by mail

Good luck to everyone!
Congratulations that's excellent news!!!

Let's pray for all of our applications to get a response soon. I assume immigration does not work on the applications on a first-come-first-served basis. My ARC application was submitted on december last year and honestly I am giving up already.

Knowing your application was responded makes me think they might started to work on ARC Applications already and gives me a bit of hope

Reactions: Marij

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Thanks god it’s finally over and I hope everyone will get positive response. please don’t lose hope I going to see my family after 10 years.

Received app on June 18
Start processing app march 2020
ADR additional forms Aug 20
ADR for arc in nov 20
medical passed sep 21
Arc fee October 2
London vo
Arc approved on April 25
PPR 12 may
Passport submitted 13 may
Passport return stamped 24 may

Reactions: TimBit

Bintoulaye

Oct 29, 2020
Thanks god it’s finally over and I hope everyone will get positive response. please don’t lose hope I going to see my family after 10 years.

Received app on June 18
ADR for arc in nov 20
medical passed sep 21
Arc fee October 2
London vo
Arc approved on April 25
PPR 12 may
Je suis aux anges pour vous. Toutes mes félicitations. J'ai grandement espoir en vous lisant. Mon ARC est de Decembre. Je reste positif pour bientôt. Bonne chance à tous ceux qui attendent comme moi.

TimBit

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Mexico
Visa Office......
Mexico

Received app on June 18
ADR for arc in nov 20
medical passed sep 21
Arc fee October 2
London vo
Arc approved on April 25
PPR 12 may
Thank God your wait is over. Congratulations!!!!

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Hi guys ..
i applied for spousal with arc
My file received on july 2021
Aor - sep 2021
Medical - sep 2021
Biometrics- nov 2021
Adr requested and submitted - nov 2021
Eligibility in process - jan 2022
Nothing after that !!
vo - new delhi
Anyone knows when i can expect the next step? I am really worried ☹ . I already paid the arc fees with spousal

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Hi guys ..
i applied for spousal with arc
My file received on july 2021
Aor - sep 2021
Medical - sep 2021
Biometrics- nov 2021
Adr requested and submitted - nov 2021
Eligibility in process - jan 2022
Nothing after that !!
vo - new delhi
Anyone knows when i can expect the next step? I am really worried ☹ . I already paid the arc fees with spousal
Anyone?

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
My lawyer sent ARC letter and fees with our outland spousal application which was submitted in Oct 2020.

In April 2021 they sent biometrics, medical and sposnsor approval. But they also returned the ARC fees. My lawyer contacted them but they didnt give any reason. Lawyer said that they will ask for it later probably and didnt think of it too much.

Anyone had this stuation before? P.s dead silence since April 2021. Visa office is London. Appreciate if anyone could shed light on this. Thanks.

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
My lawyer sent ARC letter and fees with our outland spousal application which was submitted in Oct 2020.

In April 2021 they sent biometrics, medical and sposnsor approval. But they also returned the ARC fees. My lawyer contacted them but they didnt give any reason. Lawyer said that they will ask for it later probably and didnt think of it too much.

Anyone had this stuation before? P.s dead silence since April 2021. Visa office is London. Appreciate if anyone could shed light on this. Thanks.
Thats a long wait !! They returned my letter too when they received the package as they said it was the wrong visa office and they will ask for it later

Last edited:

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Thats a long wait !! They returned my letter too when they received the package as they said it was the wrong visa office and they will ask for it later
Yes unfortunately it has been a long wait. Tried MP twice...nothing. Contacted London Visa office in March 2022 and they said file is in queue for review by officer. Nothing yet. Online it is saying 22 months to process outland applications. So I am hoping we hear back atleast something in August 2022.

Also just a follow up...did they return the ARC fees for you as well?

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Yes unfortunately it has been a long wait. Tried MP twice...nothing. Contacted London Visa office in March 2022 and they said file is in queue for review by officer. Nothing yet. Online it is saying 22 months to process outland applications. So I am hoping we hear back atleast something in August 2022.

Also just a follow up...did they return the ARC fees for you as well?
What did your MP said ?? Is you eligibility in process or is it still to start ? I m not sure about the fees but i know for sure that they returned the arc letter but i can confirm it with my lawyer

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
What did your MP said ?? Is you eligibility in process or is it still to start ? I m not sure about the fees but i know for sure that they returned the arc letter but i can confirm it with my lawyer
Our local MP gave us the same info that we already knew such as eligibilty, background, medicals etc. And the second time again the same info was given by IRCC except this time they said the delay might be due to the non-routine nature of the application.

For eligibility on the spousal tracker it says it is in progress since Dec 2021. But the weird thing is before that, in June 2021 it said eligibilty was completed. So dont really know why the eligibility went back to in progress again.

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Our local MP gave us the same info that we already knew such as eligibilty, background, medicals etc. And the second time again the same info was given by IRCC except this time they said the delay might be due to the non-routine nature of the application.

For eligibility on the spousal tracker it says it is in progress since Dec 2021. But the weird thing is before that, in June 2021 it said eligibilty was completed. So dont really know why the eligibility went back to in progress again.
My eligibility is also in progress since january 2022. When i contacted the local MP , he said they are doimg background check on my file. I ordered GCMS notes couple of weeks ago, lets see when they come.

TimBit

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Mexico
Visa Office......
Mexico
Still waiting for my ARC. Requested ATIP notes on May 20th but haven't received them yet.

Application OWP December 2020
Additional documents Requested Oct 2021 (sent next day)
ARC Requested November 2021
ARC sent few days later
Acknowledment of reception January 2022

I decided that if I do not receive a response by August I will be moving on with my life and forget about going to Canada, and my husband will come back to Mexico. I had enough with all this process, I find it so disrespectful for applicants.

Let you guys know IF any updates