+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Did they sent your PPR email on Canada day,,? finally they work hard ...Lol.....
Congratulations, Happy Canada's Day, happy for you .. thanks for sharing.. :)

If I am not wrong, you have done Medical exam on June 18. received PPR Golden email July 1, about 2 weeks...right ???
I did my on June 25, hopefully I am lucky like you, will be receiving PPR golden email next week July 09...cross figure ~~!:)
Yes on Canada day hopefully you will get this week

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
What does it mean when officer is now doing security check?
Since when they started processing your security check? I called cic on 2nd of July and was told everything is passed except security check (which they’re processing).

Sher123

Jun 4, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Canada
To be honest I have no idea when they started it my MP told me thats what they are waiting on when they checked on the 2nd July...but I've sent in the arc and the RCMP which they received April 25th..... but do you know how long the Security check takes?
I really can't get any information from them because they told me that the application is outside of Canada which is in Trinidad and Tobago grrr

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
To be honest I have no idea when they started it my MP told me thats what they are waiting on when they checked on the 2nd July...but I've sent in the arc and the RCMP which they received April 25th..... but do you know how long the Security check takes?
I really can't get any information from them because they told me that the application is outside of Canada which is in Trinidad and Tobago grrr
I dont need ARC etc. How long security check takes? No one really knows.

RJean

Jul 14, 2019
Hi guys.. please help me ,I'm so worried.
I was in Canada and my refugee claim has been refused and PRA as well. And the they asked me to leave and they bought the ticket I leave canada in the date they asked me to.. now I have 13 months since I leave canada and my wife was already apply for PR for me and pass the medical exam..
I'm wondering if I'm still gonna need the ARC to come back to canada..???
Thank you

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Hi guys.. please help me ,I'm so worried.
I was in Canada and my refugee claim has been refused and PRA as well. And the they asked me to leave and they bought the ticket I leave canada in the date they asked me to.. now I have 13 months since I leave canada and my wife was already apply for PR for me and pass the medical exam..
I'm wondering if I'm still gonna need the ARC to come back to canada..???
Thank you
Yes you do need ARC they may ask you to pay $1500 Removal fee because you said they paid air ticket.good luck