+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

RoxyG

Oct 18, 2016
TANMEX said:
Not necessarily a criminal file , any kind of match of fingerprints with RCMP database makes it a problematic case , overstaying , deportation order and filing for refugee protection caused the delay .
My husband doesnt have any criminal record and took like i said less than 3 weeks i know they process that in one or 3 days the delay somethings is mailing time or any issue with that , do you know if your application was complete ? Did you ask if you can sumitt an other application or if there is something you you can do to get that as soon as possible, do you spcify that certificate was for immigration propose

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RoxyG said:
My husband doesnt have any criminal record and took like i said less than 3 weeks i know they process that in one or 3 days the delay somethings is mailing time or any issue with that , do you know if your application was complete ? Did you ask if you can sumitt an other application or if there is something you you can do to get that as soon as possible, do you spcify that certificate was for immigration propose
Yes I specified all that and didn't help .
did you husband overstayed in Canada and was ordered to leave or even filed for refugee protection ? my wife stayed about 5 years in Canada .

RoxyG

Oct 18, 2016
TANMEX said:
Yes I specified all that and didn't help .
did you husband overstayed in Canada and was ordered to leave or even filed for refugee protection ? my wife stayed about 5 years in Canada .
yes my husband filed for a refugee , he lived here for 3 years and a few months , he got exit order immigration gave him the date and time to leave , he left that day , i am not sure why iis taking so long for you to get that

Taxed

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2015
Doc's Request.
11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
9-2016 ARC Approved.: 9-2016 CSQ Issued.....: 2-2017 Re-Med's Request...: 4-2017 Re-Med's Done : 4-2017
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
TANMEX said:
Not necessarily a criminal file , any kind of match of fingerprints with RCMP database makes it a problematic case , overstaying , deportation order and filing for refugee protection caused the delay .
I had all of the above lol

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
Thank you! Then another month probably before I hear something. Also, for criminal check and
RCMP. Will Mexico visa office let me know when they want those along with ARC. Or should we be already
Working on criminal check and RCMP paperwork. Haven't received any information yet. Who gets the information now? Person being sponsored or still goes through lawyer?

Thank you!

RoxyG said:
My husband application is in mexico since June 2015 and they requested the ARC on August 2016

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Taxed said:
I had all of the above lol
you had all that and you got it in 3 days ? wow , why is mine is taking so long I don't get it . RCMP confirmed they have received it same day I gave it to the Fingerprint Agency , so there is no issue with the 3rd party agency .

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RoxyG said:
yes my husband filed for a refugee , he lived here for 3 years and a few months , he got exit order immigration gave him the date and time to leave , he left that day , i am not sure why iis taking so long for you to get that
my wife didn't leave on the requested date , I didn't let her go LOL .

2016_can

Aug 28, 2016
Taxed said:
Thank you my friend.
Time line:
Accepted humanitarian October 2015
Applied first arc December 2015 and was refused in a week
I Appealed the refusal decision and it was approved in april
Reapplied in june, had an interview in September and approved today.

It such a long journey and it's such a releif big time.

They asked about my refugee claim a lot and about my removal from Canada.
When did you pay for your removal fees?

Does anyone know if they ask for removal fees that means it has been approved?
Also, when is the interview before they ask for removal fee or after?
Oh God! this process is killing me!

Taxed

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2015
Doc's Request.
11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
9-2016 ARC Approved.: 9-2016 CSQ Issued.....: 2-2017 Re-Med's Request...: 4-2017 Re-Med's Done : 4-2017
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
2016_can said:
When did you pay for your removal fees?

Does anyone know if they ask for removal fees that means it has been approved?
Also, when is the interview before they ask for removal fee or after?
Oh God! this process is killing me!
I paid it when I applied for ARC without it being requested. Even though i I didn't know the outcome then but i still paid it.
But usually when you are approved, they will request the payment, but if you are refused, they will not request. That's what the officer told mme during my interview.
Usually there's no interview but in rare cases and they request the payment after the interview once they have are satisfied that you will be approved.
It's a hard process, been in it for a year until i got approved.

2016_can

Aug 28, 2016
Taxed said:
I paid it when I applied for ARC without it being requested. Even though i I didn't know the outcome then but i still paid it.
But usually when you are approved, they will request the payment, but if you are refused, they will not request. That's what the officer told mme during my interview.
Usually there's no interview but in rare cases and they request the payment after the interview once they have are satisfied that you will be approved.
Thanks for the info.
It sure is a hard process!

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
2016_can said:
Thanks for the info.
It sure is a hard process!
Hi Taxed,

I will have to deal with ARC. It took a year for you? I was afraid of this. I was hoping it wouldn't take so long.
I'm going thru Mexico visa office. Who gets the notification requesting ARC application? Did you get an interview? Just wanted an idea of what to expect. The application started being processed in Mexico sept. 20 so I'm wondering when I'll be notified for ARC. Thank you!

RoxyG

Oct 18, 2016
Jalisse said:
Hi Taxed,

I will have to deal with ARC. It took a year for you? I was afraid of this. I was hoping it wouldn't take so long.
I'm going thru Mexico visa office. Who gets the notification requesting ARC application? Did you get an interview? Just wanted an idea of what to expect. The application started being processed in Mexico sept. 20 so I'm wondering when I'll be notified for ARC. Thank you!
just imagine my applicstion got at the mexico office last june 2015 and they requested the ARC fee on August 2016 is very long and tired process ,i but every case is different hope you get a request soon

RoxyG

Oct 18, 2016
Taxed said:
hello taxed your application for PR took one year or just to get the ARC approved ? I am getting tired of this they requested the ARC fee and letter if explaination august 2016 my applicstion has 17 months but just 15 months in Mexico i am not sure what to expect after i sent the ARC and the removal cost to them , i am affraid the will take long time to say something , what do you think ? I think is you are approved you can give me a better idea of this

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
RoxyG said:
just imagine my applicstion got at the mexico office last june 2015 and they requested the ARC fee on August 2016 is very long and tired process ,i but every case is different hope you get a request soon
Hi RoxyG,
Oh wow didn't realiZe would take long to just get the application going, assumed afterARC is in, then the waiting begins. Yes every case is different but I already know my case will be a bumpy road. I just hope it gets approved in the end...don't want added headaches of getting denied and reapplying. We will see. I hope for you everything works out soon....fingers crossed I'm hoping for 2018!

RoxyG

Oct 18, 2016
TANMEX said:
my wife didn't leave on the requested date , I didn't let her go LOL .
lol hope that is not going to be a problem for you , do you think thats one of the reason why you are not getting your RCMP certificate yet? why you dont try to contact a lawyer or any immigration office if you want i can ask one lady she works for immigration here in winnipeg they can give me an idea about what is going on or what you can do ,, also my husbands boss has a person at the canada enforcement agency , he told us before what happened to my husband case i didnt contact him again becuase i dont want to be annoying but he gave us a lot of details that CIC never gave us , they were surprise when i told them we know whats going on and they start to process the application , they provided all the documents my husband need for the process they saved us time