+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC)

Rommelco

Nov 29, 2012
Hi guys
I am concerned that about a month ago I was requested a Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC), send all that the visa officer asked me, well now I have been asked my passport, part of the mail that sent me says: This Refers to your application for a Canadian Permanent Resident Visa. In order to continue processing your application you must submit the Following documents:

ORIGINAL passport (s) for yourself and all your Accompanying Dependants.

Pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

My question is if I got the ARC, or do I have to wait for ARC?, I understand that if I asked for the passports everything is going well

Someone who can help me please

Rommelco

Nov 29, 2012
Rommelco said:
Hi guys
I am concerned that about a month ago I was requested a Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC), send all that the visa officer asked me, well now I have been asked my passport, part of the mail that sent me says: This Refers to your application for a Canadian Permanent Resident Visa. In order to continue processing your application you must submit the Following documents:

My question is if I got the ARC, or do I have to wait for ARC?, I understand that if I asked for the passports everything is going well

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
What immigration category are you applying under? Who prepared the A.R.C for you? a lawyer?

Rommelco

Nov 29, 2012
Hi.

I apply for PROVINCIAL NOMINATION PROGRAM IMIGRATION,and yes it was a lawyer who prepared the letter,I was in Canada, 20 years ago, and apply for refugee status, of which my request was denied, and I left when I was asked in the 30-day period. I have committed no crime or misdemeanor in the time I was in Canada neither have I returned to Canada for any reason in all these years.

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
When did you submit your Federal Application and A.R.C ? I'm of the opinion that your A.R.C was granted! otherwise they will not bother asking you to pay PPR fees and request for your passport. Congratulations!

Rommelco

Nov 29, 2012
A half months ago I sent the ARC, and two weeks ago I asked for my passport, and payment (PPR fees) I hope it is as you say, thank you very much for the info.

Rommelco

Nov 29, 2012
half months ago I sent the ARC, and two weeks ago I was asked for my passport, and payment (PPR fees) I hope it is as you say, thank you very much for the info.

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
On what date did you your PROVINCIAL NOMINATION? and on what date did you submit your federal application? A provincial nomination is one of the reasons they grant A.R.C given that you don't have any criminal record.

Rommelco

Nov 29, 2012
I come with this process three years, unfortunately I'm at work and I can not give the exact days, the only mistake I made when I left Canada was not notifying the departure.

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rommelco said:
Hi guys

hi...how did you receive ARC request... letter or email /phone ? pls reply...

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rommelco said:
hi

by email
Thanks for your reply... Once your PNP was approved, after how long they requested you ARC fee and letter....