Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hayer said:
Does anyone has any idea as to how long ARC is taking from New Delhi?
Once applied, It may take from 1 month to 6 months... Have they asked you to apply ARC..?

rsdhillon

Jun 28, 2014
Hello Friend's :) I am also the ARC seeker from ndvo. Deported from canada and paid my all departure expences. In January 2012 my wife applied in fsw category. Everything ran smooth as per regular cases till file transfer to visa office.

My time line:
Fsw applied January 2012
Filed transfered to ndvo march 2012
In July 2013 received letter through my council to file the arc along with fee $400.
In march 2014 got letter to send original set of fingerprints, that were submitted through local police.
On august another letter for fingerprints at CHC new delhi, that I appeared and given on RCMP form.
My arc is still in process almost 15 months.

Ecas status: we have started processing ur application on January 2014
Plz help and share experience.

Jack_Sulley

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-2010
Nomination.....
03-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Request
02-2013
Med's Done....
03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-2014
LANDED..........
12-2014
I got ARC from New Delhi. ARC is part of main application so, if you get visa, it means you got ARC approved I believe.

rsdhillon

Jun 28, 2014
hello me also lloking for ARC from new delhi
my ARC application is still under process since three years on dependent FSW
plz share your experince

mrp

Feb 3, 2013
Hello friends

I need urgent help with preparation of ARC and related information. My application is under provincial nominee program. The original application was a refugee application where the claim was denied. After being unsuccessful in appeal, H & C and PRRA, I left the country and paid for my ticket. I have the certificate of departure.

I have been asked to submit ARC by the London Visa Office and have the following questions:

Is it better to get the ARC done by a lawyer or is it Ok if I prepare it myself?

Based on your experience, please provide any guidance on what needs to be included in the ARC?

What is the success rate in the application for ARC?

Please provide any helpful information as I have to provide the ARC in 20 days.

Thanks

MRP

Violet11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
ARC submitted April 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
March 2015
mrp said:
Hello friends

I need urgent help with preparation of ARC and related information. My application is under provincial nominee program. The original application was a refugee application where the claim was denied. After being unsuccessful in appeal, H & C and PRRA, I left the country and paid for my ticket. I have the certificate of departure.

I have been asked to submit ARC by the London Visa Office and have the following questions:

Is it better to get the ARC done by a lawyer or is it Ok if I prepare it myself?

Based on your experience, please provide any guidance on what needs to be included in the ARC?

What is the success rate in the application for ARC?

Please provide any helpful information as I have to provide the ARC in 20 days.

Thanks

MRP
Hi
I completely understand, my husband also had to do an ARC but we did it on our own, it all depends on the situation. He also had a denied refugee claim and he submitted all the documents, refugee claim (PIF), notice of decision as well as the departure order at the time of his interview. The officer copied all the documents and a couple of weeks later was asked to submit a letter stating the circumstances that led to overstaying in Canada, he does not have a criminal record so we did not use a lawyer. He sent the letter, paid the $400 fee and we are still waiting for a response.
In the letter we included the reasons as to why he overstayed, emphasized that when he was called by CBSA he complied with everything and the officer was aware of his situation, address, tel numbers etc.
I did a search and found the "OP1 Procedures for authorization to Return to Canada" is a pdf document and I think page 25 has the guidelines officers need to go by, it was very helpful. Good luck

vannak

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
September 04 2016
Interview........
hope not
LANDED..........
soon
Wanted to know I had interview for my spousal and I passed.so know I'm waiting for them to asked to pay for arc does anybody know how long it will take them???

rkumboj

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
I got ARC from New Delhi. ARC is part of main application so, if you get visa, it means you got ARC approved I believe.
Hello,

How long did it take to get your ARC approved and did you submit it with your PR application or it was a seperate application?

rkumboj

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Hello Seniors.
I will soon be dealing with New Delhi for ARC.
I applied under Express Entry. Got an ITA.
Now just finishing up uploading documents etc.
I know Provincial Nomination is one of the compelling reasons. But in my opinion, getting ITA under Express Entry (Fsw) is similar as well.
I was removed based on failed refugee claim back in Nov 2016. I did book my flight back home and attended all CBSA interviews and phone calls.. The stupidest thing I did was the cancel the ticket based on advice from a Fraud lawyer. Anyways so I came back home India and started working. I worked and then applied for EE.

Anyone with any views on how long ARC will take from NEW Delhi. I already got my RCMP clearance from Canada. Any views
Hello Anil,
Did you hear anything for ARC yet?