+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization letter

Trishaaa

Nov 20, 2018
Hey!
Can someone please advice me on the Authorization letter required to travel to Canada.
I am international student and have been living in Canada since a year. My mother wants to visit me as it been emotionally very tough on her me being the only child.
Has anyone applied for the letter for same reason or any advice someone can help me with?
Will my Authorization letter get accepted if I make proper Quarantine plans for her for 14 days and give the above mentioned reason?
Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey!
Can someone please advice me on the Authorization letter required to travel to Canada.
I am international student and have been living in Canada since a year. My mother wants to visit me as it been emotionally very tough on her me being the only child.
Has anyone applied for the letter for same reason or any advice someone can help me with?
Will my Authorization letter get accepted if I make proper Quarantine plans for her for 14 days and give the above mentioned reason?
Thanks.
She doesn’t qualify to travel.

ady sawhney

Jul 1, 2017
She does qualify. Provided she has enough funds and a proper quarantine plan. (Example : Airbnb booking for 14 days)

BallyCanada

Oct 20, 2020
Hey!
Thanks.
Hey! You have any update? Thanks. I am similar status like you