+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUTHORISATION LETTER (ARC)

Faisalmado

Dec 22, 2017
Hi
Dont listen to PMM! He dont get ARC in combination of a spousal sponsor ship, and your laywer is right!!!! Not PMM.

The ARC is dealt with within the process of your application.
You get a imigration officer, who works on your visa office, and he wil deal with your arc within your aplication, And he is the one who is going to give you instructions if needed!

Step 1 first go for spouse application!
CIC, or your visa office wil tell you the rest if so far for ARC, dont get a ARC while you spouse sponsor application is running!!!
Dont worrie for the fees yet, they will ask for it on the right moment.

Many luck
My lawyer receive a email from CIC just requesting for ARC fees no additional documents My wife pay the fees in Canada Feb 23 2018 i also have done my medical for the second time police certified pay RPRF proof of my wife and kids visiting me my family and friends pictures her family and friends pictures proof of OVER relationship between me and my wife and kids the last request from cic was requesting for ARC fees NO ADDITIONAL documents can u please help me with any information similar to my case .NOTE I have done everything what cbas told me to and I did inform tham

ashton72

May 18, 2012
Hi Guys,

My name is Ashton, I was also a failed refugee.I paid all my expenses myself to get back home. I have recently received a job offer to work in Canada. Its been almost 8 years since I am back. Do I have to apply for an ARC aswell?

Kind regards

Ashton

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Guys,

My name is Ashton, I was also a failed refugee.I paid all my expenses myself to get back home. I have recently received a job offer to work in Canada. Its been almost 8 years since I am back. Do I have to apply for an ARC aswell?

Kind regards

Ashton
Yes - you need an ARC.

Henuk

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
Hello everyone,
I am confused. Plz help. I got exclusion order for working illegaly for 2 days. Now i got open work permit so tell me how should i apply ARC. I am PR of USA. Do i need to apply for TRV aswell or just the other documents of ARC and the fee??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone,
I am confused. Plz help. I got exclusion order for working illegaly for 2 days. Now i got open work permit so tell me how should i apply ARC. I am PR of USA. Do i need to apply for TRV aswell or just the other documents of ARC and the fee??
Please don't post the same questions repeatedly. Your questions have already been answered in your other threads.

Reactions: Buletruck

Henuk

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
Please don't post the same questions repeatedly. Your questions have already been answered in your other threads.
Atleast somebody tell me do i need to go to visa office in newyork or to consulate of canada in newyork??