+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Australian Federal Police Check HELP

diana_b

Nov 20, 2011
Hi All, Please HELP

I have sent my National Police Check about month and a half ago while I was still in Australia but now I know that somewhere on the way it got lost. I have left Australia already but I still very much need National Police Check. I am in Poland (Europe) and can you PLEASE let me know what to do if I can’t fly to Australia just to get the clearance. Can I take my fingerprints at local POLISH police station and send it to you with Money Order. Should I fill a special application form or just the standard one? PLEASE HELP

martindv

Mar 13, 2012
Hi there dont worry about it just google AFP website download form and post them a Photo copy of Passport and make a Demand Draft or Cheque from Bank in the name of Australian Federal Police and send along it to their locked bag address in Canberra they are very efficient and send it back to your address when done.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

diana_b said:
What about fingerprints?

You need fingerprints. Follow the instructions here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp

diana_b

Nov 20, 2011
Thanks for info. But the main question still remains: Where can i take the fingerprints if I am outside of Australia. At Polish Police Station, is that possible? Please help

martindv

Mar 13, 2012
It is certainly possible talk to them ..as not everyone can come to Australia just for finger prints!!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

diana_b said:
Thanks for info. But the main question still remains: Where can i take the fingerprints if I am outside of Australia. At Polish Police Station, is that possible? Please help
Well I did a quick google search and came up with the following in Krakow. http://krakow.usconsulate.gov/service/fingerprints.html I bet with a little work you could do the same.