+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Australian Citizen- IEC visa help!

kpanos

May 17, 2020
Hey guys, so I applied for IEC in January and had my biometrics done. Long story short I had technical issues with uploading my IMM5257 form and they kept asking for replacements. I eventually uploaded two replacements to my account 3 weeks ago and in my account it still says that I need to provide the form....when you can clearly see that two replacements were accepted and uploaded. It is saying that this form needs to be submitted by June 27th but its already there! I have even tried to submit the form again, I do so and validate it but nothing happens. Does this mean that my application wont be processed? I have completed everything just need approval! Does anyone have any experience with this or what I can do to get it sorted and reviewed asap?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey guys, so I applied for IEC in January and had my biometrics done. Long story short I had technical issues with uploading my IMM5257 form and they kept asking for replacements. I eventually uploaded two replacements to my account 3 weeks ago and in my account it still says that I need to provide the form....when you can clearly see that two replacements were accepted and uploaded. It is saying that this form needs to be submitted by June 27th but its already there! I have even tried to submit the form again, I do so and validate it but nothing happens. Does this mean that my application wont be processed? I have completed everything just need approval! Does anyone have any experience with this or what I can do to get it sorted and reviewed asap?
I would send an inquiry to confirm that you've uploaded the missing document.

Processing of all IEC visas is currently on hold due to COVID-19. So it may be a while before you hear back.

kpanos

May 17, 2020
I would send an inquiry to confirm that you've uploaded the missing document.

Processing of all IEC visas is currently on hold due to COVID-19. So it may be a while before you hear back.
Okay as in send a webform? I did that a few days ago but obviously no reply. Would you happen to know when IRCC will be back to working at normal capacity? Sites still say that they are processing visas at this time, its quite infuriating.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Okay as in send a webform? I did that a few days ago but obviously no reply. Would you happen to know when IRCC will be back to working at normal capacity? Sites still say that they are processing visas at this time, its quite infuriating.
Yes, send a webform. Expect it will take a few weeks to hear back. They are being flooded with messages right now.

The information on status of all programs is on the website. All comprehensive COVID-19 updates are on a specific site on the IRCC web site which is provided below. I've copied and pasted some of the IEC info below although there is more. All other pages within the IRCC site have a link at the top that takes you to this page (yellow box with "find out if you are affected by coronavirus").

No idea when processing will be back to normal. Obviously there's a pandemic underway right now so there are other priorities.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/iec.html

Applying for IEC

IEC will not be sending out new rounds of invitations at this time. They are on hold until further notice.

We continue to accept submissions of profiles into IEC pools. However, due to service interruptions, applications are not being processed at this time.

Applications in process will not be closed or refused for lack of documentation or inability to complete the application process in time, such as giving biometrics or completing a medical exam