+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Australia vs Canada PR | Senior IT Proffessionals 8+ Ex.

Feb 3, 2015
Dear Friends,
I am looking for PR for Australia or Canada, but unable to decide which one suit better for my profile.
Majorly I am concern about the Job aspects for an IT person. Currently I am working in TCS India. Now a days IT is not ramain promising sector, decided to move on. So that is for sure I am going for PR but Australia or Canada ?
I have talked to lot of people for the same but couldn't get any convinsing reply.
I would request to please sahre your thoughts for the same.

Thanks
Vishal

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Canada must be better since it is closer to USA. But now without job offer, it is very difficult to get PR in Canada due to new express Entry system. Always USA has good market for IT people.

ht711

Dec 6, 2014
vishalmnit2006 said:
Dear Friends,
I am looking for PR for Australia or Canada, but unable to decide which one suit better for my profile.
Majorly I am concern about the Job aspects for an IT person. Currently I am working in TCS India. Now a days IT is not ramain promising sector, decided to move on. So that is for sure I am going for PR but Australia or Canada ?
I have talked to lot of people for the same but couldn't get any convinsing reply.
I would request to please sahre your thoughts for the same.

Thanks
Vishal
Buddy Try to talk to people who are in your field as either jobs are in USA but working on H1B in US is like Life Imprisonment on H1B as 10-12 years waiting line for Green card and slavery for employer. Dont go to Ontario it's filled with lot of immigrants and students, 1 job 700 resumes, but because IT is the field where education universally same no difference so you can find one but already so many immigrants reached that it's hard but not impossible but no way easy. Talk to your friends who are already here. It just glitters. Do research.