+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Australia student visa refusal

Pegases

Jun 7, 2018
Hello. My wife & i, we both have agriculture degree. 1 yr bebore my wife applied student visa for master of professional accounting for Australia. My wife's student visa & my dependant visa both were refused. Refused reason was unmaching master program with the degree. After that she appied a canadian sholarschol & last week she got it for master of botanical science which is related to her field after several interviews. Canadian government is the funder for her scholarship. So she is going t
o apply visa next week. Is there any probability to affect her canafian student visa because of Australia visa refusal ?

Vishal100

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Hello. My wife & i, we both have agriculture degree. 1 yr bebore my wife applied student visa for master of professional accounting for Australia. My wife's student visa & my dependant visa both were refused. Refused reason was unmaching master program with the degree. After that she appied a canadian sholarschol & last week she got it for master of botanical science which is related to her field after several interviews. Canadian government is the funder for her scholarship. So she is going t
o apply visa next week. Is there any probability to affect her canafian student visa because of Australia visa refusal ?
Buddy,

Has your wife submitted visa application yet?

I believe that information may be shared, it might be better to disclosed.

I am not expert but just an though.

Thanks