+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aunt-Family relation proof

mike_sch2

Sep 25, 2020
Hello,

In my CEC application,I stated that I have family members in Ontario where I intend to reside in the near future. And now because of that I have to provide proof of that, and asking my family members to send me their passport, PR and all that. And that's not going to give me any points under CEC application anyway, and I have received my ITA. Do you think it's better to drop them from my application so I don't have to provide any proof on this matter?

I mentioned them initially because I'm currently living in Quebec, and I'm gathering all the possible reasons which convince officer I have enough reasons to go to Ontario...

Thanks

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Hello,

In my CEC application,I stated that I have family members in Ontario where I intend to reside in the near future. And now because of that I have to provide proof of that, and asking my family members to send me their passport, PR and all that. And that's not going to give me any points under CEC application anyway, and I have received my ITA. Do you think it's better to drop them from my application so I don't have to provide any proof on this matter?

I mentioned them initially because I'm currently living in Quebec, and I'm gathering all the possible reasons which convince officer I have enough reasons to go to Ontario...

Thanks
My consultant said that they are unable to share documents

mike_sch2

Sep 25, 2020
My consultant said that they are unable to share documents
Thanks for your reply. Could you elaborate this? What do you mean they are not able to share documents? Is there any legal issue, if if there is, why CIC is asking it?

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Thanks for your reply. Could you elaborate this? What do you mean they are not able to share documents? Is there any legal issue, if if there is, why CIC is asking it?
I applied under CEC and there was a question for relatives we did write their names but we just wrote a letter saying that we can not provide their documents. I don’t know if same thing applies to you being in Quebec.