Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Hakpoguma said:
My great People,

God has done it again. To the glory of God, my MR arrived last night by about 7.45pm. I have never been so excited in my life until I saw the email from AVO. I can still remember my spouse's loud shout of excitment/joy - God is very good.

God is indeed very faithfaul......I am so happy and I don't know what to say and how to behave now in the office. All, I want to say, 'Thank you God'. I am over excited for reaching this milestone at this time.

To all expectants of PERs, MRs and PPR, I want to say and believe God, that pleasant news of updates from AVO will go round to you all in Jesus name, Amen. You are next on the line for good.

Many thanks to all our seniors for their continuous words of encouragement to us all - who are still in the process for PRV. I am grateful.

God bless you all. Cheers, HAA.
Congratulations HAA on your MR. May God see you through in the remaining processes. Amen

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
12-04-2012. Additional Doc Req-5/11/13
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats HAA. Obviously my MR will soon follow. Waiting for it earnestly.

House, kindly bail me out. My family just won the DV 2014 and presently at the interview stage.
We have a new baby in the family but has not added him into the process cos we were advised that we can always cross over to canada once we become American citizens. Pls how far is this true? I would have love to have the residency of the two nations, is it still possible?
Our interview is nextweek tuesday, we believe it will be a success, but still has Canada on my mind.

Abie

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2011
AOR Received.
04-01-2012
Med's Request
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
Hakpoguma said:
My great People,

God has done it again. To the glory of God, my MR arrived last night by about 7.45pm. I have never been so excited in my life until I saw the email from AVO. I can still remember my spouse's loud shout of excitment/joy - God is very good.

God is indeed very faithfaul......I am so happy and I don't know what to say and how to behave now in the office. All, I want to say, 'Thank you God'. I am over excited for reaching this milestone at this time.

To all expectants of PERs, MRs and PPR, I want to say and believe God, that pleasant news of updates from AVO will go round to you all in Jesus name, Amen. You are next on the line for good.

Many thanks to all our seniors for their continuous words of encouragement to us all - who are still in the process for PRV. I am grateful.

Congratulations HAA, i can't imagine the feeling of joy that comes with this.
I am so ready for it. God bless.

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
My brother, congrats on your much awaited MR. Now that you have yours, we are sure of ours soonest.
Once again congratulations.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Melody2003 said:

House, kindly bail me out. My family just won the DV 2014 and presently at the interview stage.
We have a new baby in the family but has not added him into the process cos we were advised that we can always cross over to canada once we become American citizens. Pls how far is this true? I would have love to have the residency of the two nations, is it still possible?
Our interview is nextweek tuesday, we believe it will be a success, but still has Canada on my mind.
Congrats on your American DV 2014. Wishing you success at the interview.
Having the two PRs will be okay and l think it is possible.

Arese

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 01-12-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014
Hakpoguma said:
My great People,

Congrats Dearest Hakpoguma.

Indeed with this, I strongly believe more will come in the upcoming week.

Do have a splendid weekend ahead.

Cheers.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Melody2003 said:

Congratulations Melody2003 for being selected for DV 2014. First and foremost, while trying to make up your mind, go ahead and add your new baby to your application. When you become American citizen, you can go to Canada for visiting as you will not require a visa for that but NOT as an immigrant, except you have your immigrant visa. I strongly doubt you will be able to keep the two residencies because of the residency requirement. Midas has same circumstance with you and he has just got his PPR.

I will advise you go ahead and process your US immigrant visa. They usually give six months from the time of issue to land, while hoping that you will get your PPR before the expiration of your US visa. Then you can make up your mind which of them to pursue, but i don't think you can keep both of them. Good luck.

Ikemba

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Thank you very much for your congratulatory messages to me @Akerekoro, Melody2003, Abie and Arese.
I believe God, more rains of MRs and PPRs will flow soon - truly there is an appointed time. Cheers.

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
@ Ikemba, thank you for the timely advise. We will go ahead with the DV and hope to have PPR before the expiration of the VISA.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
My Dear People, Praise the Lord with me as l announce the arrival of my PPR today at about 3pm.
I pray that God Almighty that answers Prayers will answer everyone waiting unto HIM
especially on this CIC project in Jesus Mighty Name.

My Journey so far:
I sent my Complete Application Package July 1 2011
CIC got my Application July 6, 2011
AOR Sept, 2011
MR Sept 2013
Medical Done Sept 28, 2013
E-cas showed Medical Results have been received Oct 23, 2013
PPR Oct 25, 2013 @ 3pm.

Thanks for your Prayers. Arese thank you for creating this forum.
Yours and all those expecting will come in no distance time Amen.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Akerekoro said:
My Dear People, Praise the Lord with me as l announce the arrival of my PPR today at about 3pm.
I pray that God Almighty that answers Prayers will answer everyone waiting unto HIM

My Journey so far:
AOR Sept, 2011
MR Sept 2013
PPR Oct 25, 2013 @ 3pm.

Congratulations Akerekoro - so so so happy for you.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Akerekoro said:
Congratulations HAA on your MR. May God see you through in the remaining processes. Amen
Amen.

M5

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
10-1-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-11-2013
Interview........
To be waived In Shaa Allah.
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Akerekoro said:

My Journey so far:
AOR Sept, 2011
MR Sept 2013
PPR Oct 25, 2013 @ 3pm.

Congrats Akerekoro, may God be with you and your family on this new journey!

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
Hakpoguma said:
My great People,

Big Congratulations to you Hakpoguma, So happy to read about your day of Joy. May God see you through all the other stages.
Sent you a PM.