Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
Ikemba said:
The day trip to Accra was successfully made yesterday and the Ugwu leaves safely tucked away in my "waist" ;D The story is not different from what we have seen in time past. Mandie was simply wonderful, and the famous Accra Jollof rice was equally attempted Tongue :p :p. I met a guy, whom from Etike's post i understood is her Hubby, we chatted and connected immediately and also flew back together on Arik.

I will like to appreciate everybody that have been with us through this thick and thin and pray that this wonderful experience will go round in Jesus mighty name. Amen

@ Chioma, i rejoice with you on your PRV and to all waiting, keep praying and trusting God and He will make the desired difference. 8)

Ikemba
Congrats Ikemba.. Wish you a smooth landing...

All-Wise

Sep 2, 2012
Congratulations to those of us who have just received our Ugwu Leaf. It is a well deserved feat.

Please can someone tell from his/her experience with Accra in recent time, the time interval after completing medical and submission of additional docs with PRF fee payment and when mail on readiness of your COPR/PRV was received from Accra?

Is it also true that Accra now give maximum of 8 Business days to come pick up the COPR from date of receipt of mail for same as I read a post that reflect this point in recent time. Is this true?

This may help those of us who just finish Medicals and about to submit additional docs to know the time frame to look at for updates from Accra hopefully. Please be kind enough to share your timeline in this regard.

Cheers!

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
All-Wise said:
Congratulations to those of us who have just received our Ugwu Leaf. It is a well deserved feat.

Please can someone tell from his/her experience with Accra in recent time, the time interval after completing medical and submission of additional docs with PRF fee payment and when mail on readiness of your COPR/PRV was received from Accra?

Is it also true that Accra now give maximum of 8 Business days to come pick up the COPR from date of receipt of mail for same as I read a post that reflect this point in recent time. Is this true?

This may help those of us who just finish Medicals and about to submit additional docs to know the time frame to look at for updates from Accra hopefully. Please be kind enough to share your timeline in this regard.

Cheers!
Replied in Naija thread.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
All-Wise said:
Ikemba said:
The day trip to Accra was successfully made yesterday and the Ugwu leaves safely tucked away in my "waist" ;D The story is not different from what we have seen in time past. Mandie was simply wonderful, and the famous Accra Jollof rice was equally attempted Tongue :p :p. I met a guy, whom from Etike's post i understood is her Hubby, we chatted and connected immediately and also flew back together on Arik.

I will like to appreciate everybody that have been with us through this thick and thin and pray that this wonderful experience will go round in Jesus mighty name. Amen

@ Chioma, i rejoice with you on your PRV and to all waiting, keep praying and trusting God and He will make the desired difference. 8)

Ikemba

Congratulations Ikemba on receipt of your Ugwu Leaf. It is a well deserved feat.

Please can you tell when you completed your medical and time interval to when mail on readiness of your COPR/PRV was received from Accra?

This may help those who just finish Medicals among us have an idea of when to expect further update from Accra.

Cheers!
All Wise, check my time-line on the left. Its quite explicit.

KFash

Oct 20, 2013
Hi all,
Am quite happy to join this house. I will share my timeline soon. Am MI 3. Applied Feb. 2012
I salute all house members. I rejoice with those having one update or the other.
For us expectants, our moments of fulfilment cometh soon. Let's keep the faith.

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
Arese said:
Congrats Emmy-est.

I can imagine the joy in your home at the moment! ! !

From your timeline, I can see that you received your AOR in 03/2012. Kindly confirm this.

Also, pls confirm whether you are a FSW or PNP applicant.

Thanks for your prompt response.

[Your response will help the house know if AVO has gone outside of the FIFO rule.]

I am fsw feb 2012 my timeline at the left side is correct

Thank you for all your congratulatry wishes and prayers................
God will prompt AVO to answer us all speedily in Jesus Name

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
Congrats to the latest PRV holders...ikemba,chioma,omo naija,omoba 7 et al........May God prosper you in the land °ƒ canada

All newbies you are most welcome

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Good morning everyone and welcome to another week. I pray this week will come with avalanche of updates. Lets keep believing and trusting God and He will continue to make a way where there is no way.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Ikemba said:
Good morning everyone and welcome to another week. I pray this week will come with avalanche of updates. Lets keep believing and trusting God and He will continue to make a way where there is no way.
Amen and Amen.

dauaye

May 10, 2010
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 24th 2011
Doc's Request.
Marriage proof--Sept. 18th 2013 but arrived Accra 10th Oct. & Spouse Med Req. 11th oct. spouse Med Done on 16th Oct.
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
Jan 11 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
11-01- 2012
Med's Request
10-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-10-2013, Spouse medical 16-10-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Oct. 24th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 29th 2013
LANDED..........
June 25th 2014
Ikemba,

Thanks for the prayers o. We are praying that Goodnews will contiue to unfold this week in Jesus name. AMEN.

Prayer is important as we are waiting for PR. Prayers maketh all things. Congratulations in advise to all folks who are through with their medicals and are waiting for PR.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Quote from: mandiebraxton on October 22, 2013, 10:28:59 am
Hi guys,
So at exactly 8:16am today I got my PPR mail...and by 9:15am I was at AVO to drop my passport and was told to come back at 3pm as is the norm. At abt 3:05pm. My name was called and I collected my PR and headed back to work. And as I sit down at my desk to send this post...I am just in awe at how Wonderful GOD is...I don't know how to describe it..the doubts, the fears, the uncertainties have all vanished. God mad it possible.

So shall it be for all waiting! Alf hang in there it's coming.

I found so much love on this forum and outside of it...I have not met any Ghanaian on this journey but you guys have made me welcome in your midst and made me part of the family... thank you, thank you, thank you.....

Glory be to God

*Mandie*

My dearest Mandie, you really paid your dues in this project and the good Lord has made it possible. Once again Congratulations and a big Amen to your prayers.

Arese

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 01-12-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014
Alfpharm said:
Quote from: mandiebraxton on October 22, 2013, 10:28:59 am
Hi guys,
So at exactly 8:16am today I got my PPR mail...and by 9:15am I was at AVO to drop my passport and was told to come back at 3pm as is the norm. At abt 3:05pm. My name was called and I collected my PR and headed back to work. And as I sit down at my desk to send this post...I am just in awe at how Wonderful GOD is...I don't know how to describe it..the doubts, the fears, the uncertainties have all vanished. God mad it possible.

So shall it be for all waiting! Alf hang in there it's coming.

I found so much love on this forum and outside of it...I have not met any Ghanaian on this journey but you guys have made me welcome in your midst and made me part of the family... thank you, thank you, thank you.....

Glory be to God

*Mandie*

My dearest Mandie, you really paid your dues in this project and the good Lord has made it possible. Once again Congratulations and a big Amen to your prayers.
This is a truly wonderful climax to Mandie's journey. Congrats! ! !

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
A well deserved congratulations @mandiebraxton. l wish you a prosperous stay in Canada..

Tangowisky

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
My great People,

God has done it again. To the glory of God, my MR arrived last night by about 7.45pm. I have never been so excited in my life until I saw the email from AVO. I can still remember my spouse's loud shout of excitment/joy - God is very good.

God is indeed very faithfaul......I am so happy and I don't know what to say and how to behave now in the office. All, I want to say, 'Thank you God'. I am over excited for reaching this milestone at this time.

To all expectants of PERs, MRs and PPR, I want to say and believe God, that pleasant news of updates from AVO will go round to you all in Jesus name, Amen. You are next on the line for good.

Many thanks to all our seniors for their continuous words of encouragement to us all - who are still in the process for PRV. I am grateful.

God bless you all. Cheers, HAA.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Congratulations brother

Hakpoguma said:
My great People,

God has done it again. To the glory of God, my MR arrived last night by about 7.45pm. I have never been so excited in my life until I saw the email from AVO. I can still remember my spouse's loud shout of excitment/joy - God is very good.

God is indeed very faithfaul......I am so happy and I don't know what to say and how to behave now in the office. All, I want to say, 'Thank you God'. I am over excited for reaching this milestone at this time.

To all expectants of PERs, MRs and PPR, I want to say and believe God, that pleasant news of updates from AVO will go round to you all in Jesus name, Amen. You are next on the line for good.

Many thanks to all our seniors for their continuous words of encouragement to us all - who are still in the process for PRV. I am grateful.

God bless you all. Cheers, HAA.