29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
fazeme said:
Hello all. its actually been a while posting on the forum but just have to let all know that two years's passed since my application has been hanging in accra but an update came in today for MR and RPRF.

MI3 applicants, omo naija and all.....our time is here. congrats in advance to all MI3.
God Bless!
Congratulations Fazeme on your MR. Looks like AVO is winding up on the few MI2 that are left. MI3 guys please brace up.Alfpharm, and Co, the set time is now. Believe.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Hakpoguma said:
Congratulations Fazeme on the arrival of your MR. Wishing you God's speed in the remaining part of the process. Congrats!!!!.

All MI3 applicants - lets keep checking our email boxes (either spam or not) for AVO positive updates.
Congratulations Fazeme,
Rain don start oooooooooooo, if you are not ready, please be ready oooooooo

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Congrats Fazeme,

You seem to be the last of MI2. We are now ready to receive (MI 3). I can see this thread growing to 200 pages before the end of the month!!!!!!

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
jodav3 said:
Congrats Fazeme,

You seem to be the last of MI2. We are now ready to receive (MI 3). I can see this thread growing to 200 pages before the end of the month!!!!!!
Jodav,200 pages before the end of this month :eek: :eek: :eek:

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
fazeme said:
Hello all. its actually been a while posting on the forum but just have to let all know that two years's passed since my application has been hanging in accra but an update came in today for MR and RPRF.

MI3 applicants, omo naija and all.....our time is here. congrats in advance to all MI3.
God Bless!

Congratulations my brother. The good Lord is faithful.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Fazeme is MI 3......

Congrats once again bro

quote author=jodav3 link=topic=102554.msg2561761#msg2561761 date=1378834243]
Congrats Fazeme,

[/quote]

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
fazeme said:

God Bless!
Congrats Fazeme.. Success all the way!!!

dauaye

May 10, 2010
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 24th 2011
Doc's Request.
Marriage proof--Sept. 18th 2013 but arrived Accra 10th Oct. & Spouse Med Req. 11th oct. spouse Med Done on 16th Oct.
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
Jan 11 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
11-01- 2012
Med's Request
10-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-10-2013, Spouse medical 16-10-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Oct. 24th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 29th 2013
LANDED..........
June 25th 2014
Congrats Fazeme,

Please house, I need your guides, I got the request for the following today:
1. RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. For current fees and methods of payment, please see: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

2. Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

3. Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate

4. Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination

5. A newly completed and updated Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406) for you. Forms can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp

so my questions: I applied in 2011 and I got married in Feb. 2013. I sent accra a mail, but no feed back.
Please if I updated the additional family information to now include my spouse, as requested in no 5 above, we she proceed on medicals with me?
Will I also pay for her Application fees of $550 and RPRP of $980 for both of us? what other of her information will I include?
Please help to enable me proceed. or is it advisable to call accra to advise?

Trust you all for a quick feed back.

I pray all those waiting for their MR and others will all have them soon in Jesus name. Please don't loss hope or be discourage.

Thanks for the good work

Dauaye

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Congrats Dauaye. The questions your raised are quite tricky to answer directly in my opinion.

There are gaps in the entire stuff - Accra should have been informed earlier with concrete steps taken from your end.

When you got married, you should have informed Accra formally, by sending across the notarised marriage certificate, filled a separate form for your spouse and paid the right fees of $550.. This would have made Accra to have an updated record concerning your application, in readiness for medicals now.

My opinion will be that you go ahead and inform Accra immediately - Accra will advise you on what steps to take, whilst at the same time complete all the forms now for yourself, and go for medicals, get police clearance report and pay for landing permit.

whilst still waiting for Accra to advise you on your spouse's matter - also go ahead to fill out your spouse details of the requested forms but will not submit yet, until you have been advised by Accra.
I am aware that Accra will only send the medical forms for your spouse only when they have recognised your spouse as a co-applicant to your PRV request

As earlier said, pls going ahead to complete the process (pay fees and complete forms) as if your spouse is already recognised by Accra, may not get the appropriate response from Accra. Good to address this issue, step by step. Inform Accra, wait for their response, go ahead and complete your own process, the feedback from Accra on your spouse will help determine next step on this matter. Your delay in informing Accra about your wedding formally by completing the necessary forms and paying for the initial fees will only delay the issusance of your PRV by few months. Good luck. This is just my opinion. My other colleagues can contribute to this matter.

dauaye said:
Congrats Fazeme,

1. RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. For current fees and methods of payment, please see: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

2. Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

3. Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate

4. Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination

5. A newly completed and updated Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406) for you. Forms can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp

so my questions: I applied in 2011 and I got married in Feb. 2013. I sent accra a mail, but no feed back.
Please if I updated the additional family information to now include my spouse, as requested in no 5 above, we she proceed on medicals with me?
Will I also pay for her Application fees of $550 and RPRP of $980 for both of us? what other of her information will I include?

I pray all those waiting for their MR and others will all have them soon in Jesus name. Please don't loss hope or be discourage.

Thanks for the good work

Dauaye

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
dauaye said:
Congrats Fazeme,

Thanks for the good work

Dauaye
First of all, Congratulations Dauaye on your MR. I think you will need to send Accra a mail and refer to the mail you sent to them in February and clearly inform them about the change in your status. This will be very necessary because you will need the medical form for your spouse to enable the DPM carry out the medical examination. The medical form will carry your spouse's details with her passport no, in which case you would have submitted copy of her international passport data page to Accra before now. I don't think you will have to pay the RPRF for you spouse at this time as she has not been added to your application. You would have followed up on them since February when you did not receive response to your mail, however, you are still good, but from my point of view, you will probably have to wait a little more to enable Accra add your spouse to your application after you have submitted the necessary forms and probably issue you her own medical, except you will want to proceed with out her, in which case you will have to file for her after you have landed.

I will advise you write Accra immediately and begin the process of adding your spouse to your application and the time to start that is now. Once more Congratulations!!!!! Please the input of other forum members would be helpful.

Ikemba

dauaye

May 10, 2010
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 24th 2011
Doc's Request.
Marriage proof--Sept. 18th 2013 but arrived Accra 10th Oct. & Spouse Med Req. 11th oct. spouse Med Done on 16th Oct.
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
Jan 11 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11-01- 2012
Med's Request
10-09-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Oct. 24th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 29th 2013
LANDED..........
June 25th 2014
Thanks Guys, I actually include my marriage cert as an attachment email to accra in April. I think I will travel down to accra with the completed forms and application fees and other proof of marriage including the mail I sent in april for my wife info to be updated, there advise will determine when to do my medical.

Please I have not gotten the parcel for the medical EXCEPT the mail. Will I still get the parcel?

thanks for your great jobs.

dauaye

May 10, 2010
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 24th 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
Jan 11 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11-01- 2012
Med's Request
10-09-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Oct. 24th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 29th 2013
LANDED..........
June 25th 2014
@Fazeme,

Please was your information same with my own? about five items were stated as I outlined in my first message. where you ask to complete additional family information form IMM 5406 and Form IMM 5669 your background information form?
Have you received your parcel with which you will proceed for your MR?

Your response will be helpful.

thanks fazeme.

cheers
dauaye

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
dauaye said:
Thanks Guys, I actually include my marriage cert as an attachment email to accra in April. I think I will travel down to accra with the completed forms and application fees and other proof of marriage including the mail I sent in april for my wife info to be updated, there advise will determine when to do my medical.

Please I have not gotten the parcel for the medical EXCEPT the mail. Will I still get the parcel?

thanks for your great jobs.
It was obvious that your spouse has not been added to your application otherwise, they would have asked you to completed all those forms for you and your spouse in the mail you received. Its ok to go to Accra but i will suggest you wait and get all the necessary documents you will need to submit before you proceed and that will include a Police Clearance Certificate in addition to all the forms and application fee of $550. For your medical forms, it will drop in your mail today.

Take it easy, send a mail first to Accra, get a response from them, do all they will ask you to do and they take it up from there. Good luck.

Ikemba

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Omo Naija said:
Fazeme is MI 3......

Congrats once again bro

quote author=jodav3 link=topic=102554.msg2561761#msg2561761 date=1378834243]
Congrats Fazeme,

[/quote

Omo Naija, you are right. He applied on. 4-7-2011

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Ikemba said:
It was obvious that your spouse has not been added to your application otherwise, they would have asked you to completed all those forms for you and your spouse in the mail you received. Its ok to go to Accra but i will suggest you wait and get all the necessary documents you will need to submit before you proceed and that will include a Police Clearance Certificate in addition to all the forms and application fee of $550. For your medical forms, it will drop in your mail today.

Take it easy, send a mail first to Accra, get a response from them, do all they will ask you to do and they take it up from there. Good luck.

Ikemba
Seconded...... Agreed, take it easy, follow the advice from Accra and get and collate your documents, then you may travel to Accra (to fast track delivery of docs) with all fees and requested documents. Good luck. Once more, congrats!. Cheers, HAA.