Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Omo Naija said:
Ikemba,

I find your post quite offensive.... i hitherto had a lot of respect for you based on your responses & help to other forum members BUT IT SEEMS YOU WRITE WITHOUT ANALYZING YOUR WORDS.... I am not obligated to announce any info on this Forum & if i decided to, it is your choice to accept it or reject it.

I WILL RECOMMEND YOU ANALYSE YOUR SUBSEQUENT POSTS BEFORE WRITING THEM

Have a blissful week.
Hi dear,
I agree you are not under obligation but. Bros!!! U very well know there is tension in the air and considering members here have been looking up to you for info because of your CAIPS report you should have come out to clear the air on time.

When. I saw your post I laughed cause I knew you were joking and peharps because am not on MR waiting list it might not hav much effect on me like it would. Hav on others! So what I expected was a post from you saying you were joking so people's adrenalin can calm down!!!

Haven said that, Mazi Ikemba you are an elder on the forum hence you have to laugh somethings off!!! Beyond that please and please no more negative comments let's look forward to hearing from Accra soon!!

Cheers all

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
tinuadeadebola said:
Hi dear,
I agree you are not under obligation but. Bros!!! U very well know there is tension in the air and considering members here have been looking up to you for info because of your CAIPS report you should have come out to clear the air on time.

When. I saw your post I laughed cause I knew you were joking and peharps because am not on MR waiting list it might not hav much effect on me like it would. Hav on others! So what I expected was a post from you saying you were joking so people's adrenalin can calm down!!!

Haven said that, Mazi Ikemba you are an elder on the forum hence you have to laugh somethings off!!! Beyond that please and please no more negative comments let's look forward to hearing from Accra soon!!

Cheers all
Well said Babe Tinuadebola.
Omo Naija tension dey o. There are many MR awaiting members, so any MR from M2/3 will gladden people's heart.

Anyway, MR will soon land our ways in Jesus Mighty name Amen.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Remember not getting what u want sometimes is a wonderful stroke of luck. Learn the rules so u will know how to break them properly. Don't let alittle dispute wound a great relationship. When u realise you've made a mistake,take immediate step to correct it. Enjoy the rest of your day.....

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
It happened in a hospital in Warri, Delta State ... Intensive Care Unit (ICU) patients died, in the same bed, every Sunday at 3pm. Doctors thought it was something supernatural. So, a team of experts was formed to Investigate the cause or causes. The following Sunday, few minutes before 3pm, all doctors&Nurses stood around that particular bed waiting to see what it was. Then suddenly Akpos (Part time sweeper) entered the ICU, unplugged the Life Support system of that Bed&then plugged his bb charger. Lol

kimly

Sep 30, 2012
shaddy said:
kimly
the fund for family of 5$23,396 weather they are accompany you or not and it must be in your account for at least six month..

Thks for the info and God bless

kimly

Sep 30, 2012
hello all'

Pls can any one tell me, whom to address my transcript to(degree and masters).Bcos I am trying to get my documents ready before next year.

thanks in advance for your help. :)

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
kimly said:
hello all'

Pls can any one tell me, whom to address my transcript to(degree and masters).Bcos I am trying to get my documents ready before next year.

thanks in advance for your help. :)
It Depends on your VO. Check out the Visa Office responsible for your area and addressed transcript to it.

Cheers.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
I wish everybody in the house well.

I will like to suggest that we adopt a method where communication is fully practiced, to avoid instances where we are having to expend energy in damage control or conflict resolution.

Happy week.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Hello Forumites, Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.Next week is another week, let us all keep a positive attitude. Enjoy your weekend and barka da sallah to our Muslim brothers and sisters.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Since the waiting is becoming unbecoming, all we need to do is to be happy while we wait................

Hon Patrick Obayaigbon drives into a petrol station in his sleek, state of the art rangerover sports:
Patrick: Guy, give me full tank (in Benin Lang.)
Akpors: I only speak English, sir.
Patrick: Ok brother, good morning. I currently feel a profound desire to replenish the propellant of my motorized automobile. Therefore I cordially request you to transfer from your subterranean reservoir a sufficient quantity of the combustible fluid of the highest octane rating to fill the appropriate receptacle of the said means of perambulation to the brim.
Akpors fainted!!!

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Gabil said:
Since the waiting is becoming unbecoming, all we need to do is to be happy while we wait................

Hon Patrick Obayaigbon drives into a petrol station in his sleek, state of the art rangerover sports:
Patrick: Guy, give me full tank (in Benin Lang.)
Akpors: I only speak English, sir.
Patrick: Ok brother, good morning. I currently feel a profound desire to replenish the propellant of my motorized automobile. Therefore I cordially request you to transfer from your subterranean reservoir a sufficient quantity of the combustible fluid of the highest octane rating to fill the appropriate receptacle of the said means of perambulation to the brim.
Akpors fainted!!!
Is Hon Patrick a student of Pastor Chris Okotie lol. Good morning all and happy Sunday, and i pray this week will bring good tidings in Jesus mighty name Amen

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Ikemba said:
Is Hon Patrick a student of Pastor Chris Okotie lol. Good morning all and happy Sunday, and i pray this week will bring good tidings in Jesus mighty name Amen
AMENOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
The Right Word at the Right Time

What you say can mean life or death… ‘Proverbs 18:21 NCV

To honour her students, a teacher gave each a ribbon that stated, ‘who I am makes a difference, ‘and asked them to pass it along to someone who’d made a difference in their lives. One kid gave his to a young to a young executive who help him plan his career. He in turn gave it to his boss, who was hard to get along with. He told him how much he’d been influenced by his creativity, and asked him to give the ribbon to somebody he admired. That night the boss told his fourteen-year-old son, ‘I’ve thought about who I want to honour and it’s you. My days are hectic, and I’m always complaining about your grades and your messy bedroom. Tonight I want to let you know the difference you ‘ve made in my life. Besides your mother, you’re the most important person I know, and I love you.’ Fighting back tears, the boy relied, ‘Earlier today I wrote a letter explaining why I’d taken my life, and asking you to forgive me. I was going to do it when everybody was asleep. I didn’t think you’d care. I guess I won’t need the letter now. ‘Upstairs in his son’s room the father found the anguish-filled note beside a loaded gun. God can help you to ‘… speak a word in season to him who is weary..’ (Isaiah 50:4 NKJV). Words change lives: ‘What you say can mean life or death.’ So go out your way today to speak words of encouragement to somebody you don’t normally think about. ‘… a word spoken at the right moment how good it is!’ (Proverbs 15:23 AMP).

I got this in my mail, feel touched by it and thought i should share. As we enter Nov today, let's continue to encourage ourselves and i pray this month will not pass uncelebrated in this thread IJMN Amen

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
It's a new month pls any way i have offended u in the month of OCTOBER pls and pls just send me MTN 1500 or GLO 1000 so i can call u to apologize.....
GOOD MORNING
HAPPY NEW MONTH