Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Gabil said:
MY PEOPLE !
HEAVY RAIN DON DEY FALL OOOOOOOOOO.
I JUST GOT MR NOW
To God be the glory!. Congratulations Gabil. This is an excellent news!!!!. Our God is faithful.

sussdawg

Apr 25, 2012
jodav3 said:
Sussdawg,

Please accept my congratulations. Why is AVO partial? Since we both submitted on the same day July 19, they should have treated our applications together! On a serious note, you have given us hope. Busy Bee prophetically proclaimed on Blackberry forum over the weekend that this is the week and it indeed came to pass. I am sure many updates will flood this forum before the end of the week. Let us all be expectant both MI 2 and MI 3. The rain has started and it will go round in Jesus name.

Once again, Congrats.
Yours is coming this week.Amen.

dcrest

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2012
Doc's Request.
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
PER 23-03-2012
Med's Request
24-02-2014
Sussdawg,
Accept my warmest congratulations.
You are about the first MI3 to present
the much awaited news to us all. The
evidence that It is now MI3 turn @ AVO.
(Remaining MI2 will get sorted along side first set of MI3)

Guys let's get set to savour the moments from now on.

Thank you sussdawg for being the harbinger of goodies to come.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Gabil said:
MY PEOPLE !
I JUST GOT MR NOW
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm OMo Gabil!!!!!!!! So so happy for you!!!, at last!!!!!!! Well we have always known it would come when it's what we are not sure off. congrats.

@SuSSdawq o boy your name no easy to pronounce or write ooooo lol congrats dear and thanks for displaying maturity am glade you understand the tension on this thread. I read the initial responses yesterday and just smiled in my mind I said I can feel tension!!! Seriously people felt you were just making a joke of a serious situation but am glad the news is real congrats.

@Mi2 abi na 3 lol guys please relax and don't panic Accra can be very funny depending on your case officer and level of documentations required. I applied late march and two of my friends EMO and Right applied I guess May and June respectively if am not mistaken but these two guys got MRs about 3 months before me so sometimes Accra can be funny the good news is at the end we all got and today we are all in Canada.

Congrats in advance to the numerous recipient later this week and days to come.

Cheers all
Tinu

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
sussdawg said:
Yours is coming this week.Amen.
I receive it in Jesus name. Amen, Amen, Amen.

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
tinuadeadebola said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm OMo Gabil!!!!!!!! So so happy for you!!!, at last!!!!!!! Well we have always known it would come when it's what we are not sure off. congrats.

@ SuSSdawq o boy your name no easy to pronounce or write ooooo lol congrats dear and thanks for displaying maturity am glade you understand the tension on this thread. I read the initial responses yesterday and just smiled in my mind I said I can feel tension!!! Seriously people felt you were just making a joke of a serious situation but am glad the news is real congrats.

@ Mi2 abi na 3 lol guys please relax and don't panic Accra can be very funny depending on your case officer and level of documentations required. I applied late march and two of my friends EMO and Right applied I guess May and June respectively if am not mistaken but these two guys got MRs about 3 months before me so sometimes Accra can be funny the good news is at the end we all got and today we are all in Canada.

Cheers all
Tinu
Ma Tinu you are very correct. My heart been cut wen i see say MI3 don begin get MR and i neva get my own ,lol. No shaking sha , i am really excited about the gud news. We give God all d glory.

Mandie, Ikemba and Smooth our own MR dey pipeline and so it is for others waiting as well.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
tinuadeadebola said:

@ SuSSdawq o boy your name no easy to pronounce or write ooooo lol congrats dear and thanks for displaying maturity am glade you understand the tension on this thread. I read the initial responses yesterday and just smiled in my mind I said I can feel tension!!! Seriously people felt you were just making a joke of a serious situation but am glad the news is real congrats.

@ Mi2 abi na 3 lol guys please relax and don't panic Accra can be very funny depending on your case officer and level of documentations required. I applied late march and two of my friends EMO and Right applied I guess May and June respectively if am not mistaken but these two guys got MRs about 3 months before me so sometimes Accra can be funny the good news is at the end we all got and today we are all in Canada.

Cheers all
Tinu
Lady Tinu, many thanks for your comforting words (+1 for you)....over time, you have always been there for us - in managing our emotions, because you were once in our shoes. Just imagine the tension, you have succeeded in relaxing for us all. Please keep it up!!. Cheers.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
sussdawg said:
Dear Forum members,

Your prayers are really working and Accra is still on ourside. I find time to read your threads.

I received email today from Accra requesting that I pay permenanent resendency fee and also to do medicals. I applied in July 2011.

I am sure many of us may have received. I pray everyone will receive it. Amen.

Thank God for his mercies and compassions.
Congratulations on your MR.
We didn't really expect that AVO will look the way of MI 3 at this time.
I believe that the Almighty God will continue to answer us IJNA.

sussdawg

Apr 25, 2012
dcrest said:
Sussdawg,
Accept my warmest congratulations.
You are about the first MI3 to present
the much awaited news to us all. The
evidence that It is now MI3 turn @ AVO.
(Remaining MI2 will get sorted along side first set of MI3)

Guys let's get set to savour the moments from now on.

Thank you sussdawg for being the harbinger of goodies to come.

Thank you. God is always with his people. He is with all of us in this forum and we shall all find success sooner than we expect.. Amen.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Gabil said:
MY PEOPLE !
I JUST GOT MR NOW
We thank God for you.
We pray the rain beat all of us IJNA

sussdawg

Apr 25, 2012
tinuadeadebola said:

Cheers all
Tinu
Thank you. I wasn't surpised at d replies especially knowing that no one made a comment on MR within d Lil time frame I received mine but m happy that God came to my aid when Gabil received his own today.
I am happy that God exist and that his grace will never leave us empty handed n we shall all be happy in the end.

@Gabil. Big congratulation.

sussdawg

Apr 25, 2012
Alfpharm said:
Congratulations on your MR.
We didn't really expect that AVO will look the way of MI 3 at this time.
I believe that the Almighty God will continue to answer us IJNA.
Thanks. Yes AVO likes surprises but its well with us. Everybody will receieve something positive this week.IJN. Amen.

Arese

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 01-12-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014
Gabil said:
MY PEOPLE !
I JUST GOT MR NOW
Omo Gabil, I heartily rejoice with you on the receipt this good news.

It has brought unprecedented joy to me & my family as we anticipate the arrival of our very own MR.

This is one rain I don't want to stop till we are all adequately catered for & made ready for our landing.

Thank God for its indeed "Raining Season".

Also lets thank God for the dreams that are about to come to pass in our various lives.

Arese

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 01-12-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014
tinuadeadebola said:

Cheers all
Tinu
Thank You Very Much Ma.