Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Re: DELAY IN MR ISSUANCE FOR MI2&MI3

adigun said:
Good day All,

I personally suggest we (all) bombard CIO and AVO on this subject matter. Or, what do you people feel? We all know that delay is dangerous at times. Please, lets act fast.

Lov u all.

Adigun.
Thanks, Adigun.....there is really nothing to act fast o re CIO and AVO.....they prefer to take their time especially when the matter is on immigration is concerned.
In my opinion, 3 things are invloved namely;
- Check if you will still be interested after a long delay - test of patience
- Crossing the 't's and dotting the 'i's to avoid surprises on any potential Canadian citizens - good background checks
- Looking at the yearly thresholds of approved immigrant numbers from Accra based on approved target numbers from CIC ...MI1, 2,3.

In our case, let's believe God for the best of shorten time and the grace to go through the entire processes outlined by CIC - using GOd's favour.

Regards.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013

I really doubt if that option will have any effect.... your best best is to order your CAIPS to see how far things have gone & probably read the mind of your case officer.

i'm kinda optimistic that we will start to get some goodnews as from the month of October cos some of us will have been due (i.e completed one year after PER date).

But sending accra a mail to let them know you are still alive is very okay.

It is well :D

adigun said:
Good day All,

I personally suggest we (all) bombard CIO and AVO on this subject matter. Or, what do you people feel? We all know that delay is dangerous at times. Please, lets act fast.

Lov u all.

Adigun.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014

adigun said:
Good day All,

Lov u all.
Adigun, that will have no effect on the processing time. Just chill and pray. It will come sonner than you expect.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
@ Adigun, Let us continue to watch and pray. Our time in now!

B-jay

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
PER: 02-03-2012
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
26-11-2013(M Received on 9-12-2013)
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
MARCH 2013
@ Adigun, i seconded oh. We should let them know that we exist.no be only MI 1 dem go dey answer na.make them answer us too small small na.lol. :p

Truth is,other VOs have answered most MI 3. why is AVO so different? Africa thing sha

This painful delay is putting our lives on a messy hold-Money stack in Banks,pause on family composition,skepticism in taking up some developmental programmes because the so awaited MR and PPR may come up anytime and the money is gone down the drain.Fellow Forumites,this delay s truly excruciating and sickening :(

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Hi Friends,
I am not AVO applicant, I am SVO (Singapore) applicant but just want to see how Accra work and speed is compared to Singapore. I applied in Feb 2011, as you can see from my timeline but till date have no update on ecas. Just same old Received by Visa Office.

Can you tell me if the situation is same in AVO? Are Feb 2011 applicants in RBVO status? What about August/September 2011 applicants of Accra VO, do you have In Process with date status?

Thanks
munnabd

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
All mi2/3 here at Avo are stuck on RBVO. God help us all

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
munnabd said:
Hi Friends,
I am not AVO applicant, I am SVO (Singapore) applicant but just want to see how Accra work and speed is compared to Singapore. I applied in Feb 2011, as you can see from my timeline but till date have no update on ecas. Just same old Received by Visa Office.

Can you tell me if the situation is same in AVO? Are Feb 2011 applicants in RBVO status? What about August/September 2011 applicants of Accra VO, do you have In Process with date status?

Thanks
munnabd
Well, based on timeline data from this forum. It seems the last mi2(without delayed medicals) Accra VO processed to completion was for an application submitted around mid march 2011. So march 2011(upward) applications have not seen any movement after some documents update in Aug/sept/oct

The current processing time for MI1 in AVO is 29months and it ends November ending if we start counting from June. 2010. I hope Accra does not overshoot that date. If they can complete all our MI1 on or before November ending. then maybe we would start seeing movement in Pre2008/MI2/MI3.

@ bjay. live life as normal and take your mind off Accra, I know It's hard but it is good for the health.lol

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
omoba7 said:
Well, based on timeline data from this forum. It seems the last mi2(without delayed medicals) Accra VO processed to completion was for an application submitted around mid march 2011. So march 2011(upward) applications have not seen any movement after some documents update in Aug/sept

The current processing time for MI1 in AVO is 29months and it ends November ending if we start counting from June. 2010. I hope Accra does not overshoot that date. If they can complete all our MI1 on or before November ending. then maybe we would start seeing movement in MI2/MI3.

@ bjay. live life as normal and take your mind off Accra, I know It's hard but it is good for the health.lol
Gabil said:
All mi2/3 here at Avo are stuck on RBVO. God help us all
Did you have to submit updated documents? Or just the MI-1 people had to submit updated documents? In SVO, updated documents were asked for MI-1, then shortly within 1-2 months ALL of them got In Process with date status. Currently half of them already have got their MRs and the other half is waiting for the MR. I think they will finish MI-1 first, then do the rest. MI-3 in SVO all have In Process (some with date-'we reviewed file and started processing on..', some without - rbvo details inside).

On the other hand MI-2 of Jan - Jun 2011 , 90% of us are stuck in RBVO and not even have IP after so long.

I want to thank you for sharing info, even though its a different visa office. Maybe can compare their working priorities and process to get better idea of when AVO, SVO actually start working on MI2,MI3. Don't be upset na. God helps all when time comes.

Regards
munnabd

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
munnabd said:
Did you have to submit updated documents? Or just the MI-1 people had to submit updated documents? In SVO, updated documents were asked for MI-1, then shortly within 1-2 months ALL of them got In Process with date status. Currently half of them already have got their MRs and the other half is waiting for the MR. I think they will finish MI-1 first, then do the rest. MI-3 in SVO all have In Process (some with date-'we reviewed file and started processing on..', some without - rbvo details inside).

On the other hand MI-2 of Jan - Jun 2011 , 90% of us are stuck in RBVO and not even have IP after so long.

I want to thank you for sharing info, even though its a different visa office. Maybe can compare their working priorities and process to get better idea of when AVO, SVO actually start working on MI2,MI3. Don't be upset na. God helps all when time comes.

Regards
munnabd
Munnabd, You very welcome. Your mission was straight forward. You can visit again for more comparison between the two VOs.

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Akerekoro,
Thanks for your warm welcome. I like this forum and I will be here from time to time. Have a nice day na. God bless you all for a fast processing.

TrustingGod

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-10-2013
Med's Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Passport Req..
19-07-2014
LANDED..........
19 N0v 2014
@all
I read elsewhere that ordering caips note s is not very cool especially early in the life of one's application.I think that by AVO standards,1yr is rather early to order caips notes as Omo Naija was suggesting.

@guvcode
Please while in the waiting game and wanting to "dot my tees and cross my I's,"how do I get across to AVO with info I may have forgotten.I think there was a fleeting discussion on this a while back and Guvcode was spot on in his response.Please i will be happy to know how I can go about this-eg whats the correct email or is it to do a letter and courier.If so whats the postal address?
Thank you all

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Omo Naija, Am holding my breath as we enter tomorrow. I hope that will make the difference.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
8) ;) ;D :D

Ikemba said:
Omo Naija, Am holding my breath as we enter tomorrow. I hope that will make the difference.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
TrustingGod said:
@ all
I read elsewhere that ordering caips note s is not very cool especially early in the life of one's application.I think that by AVO standards,1yr is rather early to order caips notes as Omo Naija was suggesting.

@ guvcode
Please while in the waiting game and wanting to "dot my tees and cross my I's,"how do I get across to AVO with info I may have forgotten.I think there was a fleeting discussion on this a while back and Guvcode was spot on in his response.Please i will be happy to know how I can go about this-eg whats the correct email or is it to do a letter and courier.If so whats the postal address?
Thank you all
@ All,

Hope I can post here.

First I will like to encourage you all "not to get weary"....the much awaited MR will come soonest by God's grace. Its day of manifestation is "minus one day today"!!! Very soon this thread will be full of joys of MR and shortly PPR, so keep the hope alive!!!

Best wishes to all.

@ TrustingGod,

Why not send a Case-specific enquiry to them at:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=accra

You can attach any doc (if need be) through the CSE protal. However, if your preference is email you can get accross to them at:

accra.immigration@international.gc.ca; You may also copy (cc) this address: accra@dfait-maeci.gc.ca

Please note that they often request/require applicants to use either (I.e. Mail or CSE) and not both so as not to confuse them.

In my opinion, if the mail or CSE is not sufficient they will respond that you courier whatever document (or letter it may be) to them.

Cheers.