waived
Passport Req..
11-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
loolo said:
Everything for this set will be concluded on or before Dec 2014 so its just a matter of time, Please let us continue to make arrangement for quick and easy integration when we land. Have a blessed week.

Loolo

I was hoping for sooner Loolo, but what's a little more wait gonna do to us, huh? I miss my hubby so much that I can't wait to see him. I have learnt from this experience that AVO does what AVO wants.
Nothing can influence AVO besides prayer. So we're hopeful.

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
That is the spirit! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Loolo

Abie

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2011
AOR Received.
04-01-2012
Med's Request
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
Canadian Immigration News

Do I qualify for a visa?

Work Business Family Student Visitor Canadian Citizenship GOVisas to Canada > News > Current News > Canada announces Skilled Express Entry Details

Canada announces Skilled Express Entry Details

Wednesday, July 23, 2014Share on facebookShare on google_plusone_shareOn July 14, 2014, Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander met with business leaders and various other stakeholders to provide further details concerning the launch of the Express Entry program which is set to replace the processing of certain visa applications by January 1, 2014.Touted as a faster and more effective way for Canada to welcome skilled economic immigrants, the Minister held one of many information sessions with employers regarding this new way of processing applications which will be dependent on more active employer interaction than ever before.The Express Entry electronic application process will apply to: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program, the Canadian Experience Class Program and a portion of the Provincial Nominee Programs.Under this new process, applicants who meet the criteria for one of these programs will be placed into an electronic pool where their respective information will be collected. Canadian employers will then be able to review and consider these applicants when trying to meet their skilled labour needs should they fail to find a qualified Canadian citizen or resident. Express Entry applicants who have been granted a qualifying job offer from a Canadian employer will then be invited to apply for permanent residence. For candidates invited to apply for permanent residence, applications are expected to be processed in 6 months or less.These skilled visa changes in addition to the CAN+ programme and the new Multiple-Entry Visitor Visas, are a clear indication of the Canadian Governments commitment to creating fast, efficient, and easy pathways for people looking to make a start in Canada.2015 promises to be an exciting year for applicants looking to live and work in Canada. Due to the fact that there are so many changes in Canadian immigration it is important to ensure that you seek proper advice and assistance before embarking on any migration process. Migration Expert has a number of experienced migration consultants that have access to the most up to date information and are committed to making your application process as smooth as possible.Should you need any assistance or require more information regarding the Express entry programme please contact us and we will be more than happy to help"BackRSS Feed

Visa Types

Work VisasFederal Skilled Trades ClassFederal Skilled Worker VisaCanadian Experience Class (Foreign Worker/Foreign Student) VisaInternational Graduates VisaAlberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) VisaNew Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) VisaManitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) VisaTemporary Work VisasTemporary Work VisaInternational Experience Canada VisaLive-In Caregiver VisaPost-Graduation Work VisaPartner of Work/Study Permit Holder VisaOff-Campus Work VisaLower-Skilled Occupations VisaBusiness VisasProvincial Nominee Investor VisaProvincial Nominee Entrepreneur VisaFederal Self-Employed VisaFederal Start-Up VisaProvincial Nominee Self-Employed VisaFamily VisasSpousal VisaDependent Child(ren) VisaCommon-Law Partner VisaConjugal Partner VisaParental and Grandparental VisaRemaining Relative VisaFamily-Based Provincial Nominee VisaStudent VisaVisitor VisasParent & Grandparent Super VisaTourist Visitor VisaOrgan Donor Visitor VisaBusiness Visitor VisaWhy useMigration Expert?Free Online AssessmentFixed Fee24/7 Customer SupportStreamlined application processRegulated Immigration Consultants working for youProviding Legal Immigration Services since 2002About Us Services Corporate Services Living in Canada Working in Canada Embassies News FAQAustraliaMigration Expert - Australia329 Queensberry StreetNorth MelbourneVictoria 3051AustraliaUnited KingdomMigration Expert - UKLevel 6, New Gallery House6 Vigo StLondon, W1S 3HFUnited KingdomCanadaMigration Expert - Canada4211 Yonge Streetsuite 303, Toronto,Ontario, M2P 2A9.CanadaUnited StatesMigration Expert - US44 Wall Street, 12th FloorNew York, NY 10005United States of AmericaBy Appointment OnlyContact usSite MapPrivacyLinksTerms & Conditions

Abie

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2011
AOR Received.
04-01-2012
Med's Request
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
Father I pray for my application at the AVO, Father I believe in your word and I believe in Jesus your son. I truly believe your plans for me are plans of good and not evil, I pray for your favour and a breakthrough for all who are expecting PPR and all others too that by the time August is over we will all have a great testimony. This I pray in Jesus mighty name Amen.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
Abie said:
Father I pray for my application at the AVO, Father I believe in your word and I believe in Jesus your son. I truly believe your plans for me are plans of good and not evil, I pray for your favour and a breakthrough for all who are expecting PPR and all others too that by the time August is over we will all have a great testimony. This I pray in Jesus mighty name Amen.
AMEN IJMN!

Needless to say 3 years and still counting.. Thank you God!!!

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Tango.....just ready ok.

Loolo

AirMan

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abie said:
Well, better be packing up; get ready. As you have declared. August will be loaded with PPRs and other updates.

AirMan

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loolo said:
Tango.....just ready ok.

Loolo
Agree with you on Tango. You too get ready. We will all share our updates shortly. Similar timelines

Abie

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2011
AOR Received.
04-01-2012
Med's Request
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
Got an email from AVO on monday saying 'I am now completing your assessment for a PR to Canada'... and then requested a document we were missing. We sent said document on Monday. Fingers crossed.

masterpiece

Jun 17, 2014
Abie said:
Got an email from AVO on monday saying 'I am now completing your assessment for a PR to Canada'... and then requested a document we were missing. We sent said document on Monday. Fingers crossed.
Hello forum members. And a big congrats to all who have recently received updates. Please Abie, just to confirm if your ECAS has a third line saying ''we have started processing your application on so so date''. I got this 3rd line update on my ECAS yesterday that they begun processing my application on 4th August. What probably could be the implication of this? Cheers.

Abie

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2011
AOR Received.
04-01-2012
Med's Request
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
Hey Masterpiece, Ecas still remains medicals received.

AirMan

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masterpiece said:
Hello forum members. And a big congrats to all who have recently received updates. Please Abie, just to confirm if your ECAS has a third line saying ''we have started processing your application on so so date''. I got this 3rd line update on my ECAS yesterday that they begun processing my application on 4th August. What probably could be the implication of this? Cheers.
Probably means your PPR is just around the corner, all things being equal.