+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August application for Permanent Resident not receive AOR yet

Tiffany_7

Jan 11, 2014
Hi everyone,

I'm desperately need help. I sent application for Permanent Residency in August and my mail tracking showed that they received my application on August 13th, but I haven't received AOR (Acknowledgment Of Receipt) till this day. I'm really worried. What should I do? Have any of you applied in August and got your AOR or still awaiting for it? I'm really worried now.

Thanks for all your input.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What do you mean mail tracking?? Everything is submitted online in EE....and the AOR is usually sent the same day or within th e week maximum. .... pls elaborate on what tracking you are talking about, to help further.
Thanks

Tiffany_7

Jan 11, 2014
Hi EFK,

I didn't know you can sent the Permanent Residency application online. I did it on paper form. I sent the application to Nova Scotia using the Canada post Express (so I can track the mail online) and they received my application on August 13th. It's been more than 2 months and I haven't received the AOR till this day.

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tiffany_7 said:
I didn't know you can sent the Permanent Residency application online. I did it on paper form. I sent the application to Nova Scotia using the Canada post Express (so I can track the mail online) and they received my application on August 13th. It's been more than 2 months and I haven't received the AOR till this day.
You applied for PR under which program?

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What stream of application Tiffany?

Was it spousal sponsorship by chance?

shradzsaraf

Jun 29, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
Tiffany_7 said:
Hi everyone,

I'm desperately need help. I sent application for Permanent Residency in August and my mail tracking showed that they received my application on August 13th, but I haven't received AOR (Acknowledgment Of Receipt) till this day. I'm really worried. What should I do? Have any of you applied in August and got your AOR or still awaiting for it? I'm really worried now.

Thanks for all your input.
Hi. Did you receive an ITA before you submitted your application?

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think there is some confusion here...

The latest method to apply for PR (without spouse/ family sponsorship or provincial nomination) is ONLY online... you need to create a profile and then wait for the Invitation to Apply... the system that you sent it through is not valid anymore...
Am not sure where did you get that information to apply to Nova Scotia using paper?

Please create a profile immediately on Express Entry.. the draws are usually on Friday evenings/nights twice a month... so you need to have an Express Entry profile and Job bank registration done well before that (usually takes upto 24 hours for job bank).

Did you get the ECA done for education documents? and IELTs?

You can go through this forum to understand the whole process much better... unfortunately the application you sent 2 months ago would be as good as non existent...