+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

Kishan50

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
I got the rejection when my file was in CPC Ottawa for my final review. I was asked for RPRF on 12th of september and file got the clear pass from CIC Nova Scotia but got rejected at Ottawa.
If they would have rejected at first place, then, it wouldn't have hurt so much, but, after taking so long and just in the end what they did was really broke.
I meant to say, * The job I'm doing is NOT the same field of my education*

Hopefully I'll be good. I'm an inland CEC applicant.

Bryson Tiller

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26 02 2017
AOR Received.
26 02 2017
Med's Done....
march
I am so sorry for just eloping like that. I was not well from last so many days so couldn’t come to the forum and did not reply. I am still not able to digest what just happened few days back, below is my refusal letter.

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

In addition, according to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:

11.2 An officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make such an application if – at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application – the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation.

Section 11.2 of the Act requires that information provided in your Express Entry Profile concerning your eligibility to be invited to apply (10.3(1)(e)) as well as the qualifications on the basis of which you were ranked (10.3(1)(h)) be valid both at the time the invitation was issued and at the time the application for permanent residence is received.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. In your Express Entry profile you Claimed CRS and FSW points for the employment you performed as an Academic Counselor at TCY Learning Solutions PVT.LTD, National Occupation Classification (NOC 4021): College and other vocational instructors.

NOC 4021College and other vocational instructors includes instructors who teach applied arts, academic, technical and vocational subjects to students at community colleges, CEGEPs, agricultural colleges, technical and vocational institutes, language schools and other college level schools.

I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement(s) because the work experience you declared is not consistent with the lead statement and with a list of number of main duties of the declared NOC 4021.

After examining your self-declared employment letter, I note that you were an Online Tutor in the field of Mathematics to the primary students in the United Kingdom through an online platform designed by Cisco. You did not teach applied arts, academic, technical and vocational subjects to students at community colleges, CEGEPs, agricultural colleges, technical and vocational institutes, language schools and other college level schools.

This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round of invitation, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.

As I have found that you no longer possess the qualification on the basis of which you were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h), you no longer meet the requirements of Section 11.2 of Act.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

You will receive a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you have paid.

The decision communicated in this letter constitutes the definitive and final decision on your present application. Your application will be retained, under current Government of Canada file retention guidelines, for a period of two years. Your application forms and supporting documents will not be returned to you. If you should submit a new application it would require new fees and documentation and would need to meet all the requirements in effect at the time the application is submitted.

You must remove your Job Seeker profile from the Job Bank website as you are no longer an Express Entry candidate. You must also remove any references that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you used any.

If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you may take steps to improve your competitiveness and register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a higher level of education. However, you must meet the minimum requirements to enter the Express Entry pool and there is no guarantee that you will be issued another invitation to apply for permanent residence under one of the immigration programs subject to Express Entry.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Yours sincerely, EN17050

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa | Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Case Specific Enquiries | Demande de renseignements propre à un cas

Site : www.cic.gc.ca
Sorry to hear about your experience. The V.o is technically not satisfied here because you are teaching "online" and the duties you listed can only be basically taught in person at an actual school.That's the only reason he is denying this application.Next time try and list more duties that are found in your noc code but also make sure you have a solid job because these guys don't like things to just be as simple as "online" work because online workers can easily just work from home which anyone can do(and not to say your job is simple)but its just how cic see things.It's the same reason why most call centre jobs cant get you p.r because literally anyone can do them.If you were teaching at an actual school it would have been a straight pass,hope that makes sense.Good luck with your next application.

Last edited:

Dockrrish

Jun 20, 2016
From LVO where does the application go?
Can we call to LVO or shud shud we call to CIC to know the application details?