+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER 2012 VISA APPLICATION IN ABU DHABI.. PLEASE JOIN THIS TOPIC

Micio

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2012
Doc's Request.
No Requests
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
Not requested
File Transfer...
/
Med's Request
Not requested
Med's Done....
Not requested
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
dan09 said:
guys, can you help me on how can i send inquiry to the embassy that the response will not be automated. like the reply that giving a number ( im not familiar what is the exact term for that number used in sending email to the embassy)

thank you.
Hi dan09,

there is no other way; you need to send the email to the address on the website, first you will get the automated one, after few days, you will get another one with the application file reference satring with "W" then numbers.

Unfortunatly, non of the above is granted, meaning they might not repond at all, even with the automated one so if this happens, do not get upset.

Micio

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2012
Doc's Request.
No Requests
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
Not requested
File Transfer...
/
Med's Request
Not requested
Med's Done....
Not requested
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
anne1024 said:
LOL, don loose hope guys!! all of us will celebrate christmas in canada
I wish that for all.

The point is not loosing hope, it is the non sense of the time taken and not having any updates from them to calm us down. Not only that, for example, my emplyer sent an email to me asking about the updates, and it looks really bad not being able to reply with anything; neither updates, nor time fram. This is what makes me upset!

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
June 30, 2016 (but I did upfront prior - June 21)
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
Micio said:
I wish that for all.

The point is not loosing hope, it is the non sense of the time taken and not having any updates from them to calm us down. Not only that, for example, my emplyer sent an email to me asking about the updates, and it looks really bad not being able to reply with anything; neither updates, nor time fram. This is what makes me upset!

same for me.. employer even called me last night asking again for file number or ref numbers, how can i give if i dont have it. I sent email inquiry long time ago they replied but didnt mentioned any file number.. last week i tried sending anither inquiry about file number but no reply until now..

ARABKURLI

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Yes, same concern for me.
What if my employer will not wait any more?
It have been a very long time waiting, first LMO took 14 weeks and now application for visa more than 11 weeks and no updating.

Micio

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2012
Doc's Request.
No Requests
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
Not requested
File Transfer...
/
Med's Request
Not requested
Med's Done....
Not requested
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
ARABKURLI said:
Yes, same concern for me.
What if my employer will not wait any more?
It have been a very long time waiting, first LMO took 14 weeks and now application for visa more than 11 weeks and no updating.
Indeed it is a concern; what if the employer doesn't want or cannot wait for that long? even if an employer is willing to wait; yet the competitive edge that we have as needed employees might be lost or minimized!

For me was even longer; 12 weeks for the LMO since applied for in February 2012, then having applied for Quebec, another 12 weeks after for CAQ (Certificate of Acceptance in Quebec), and now almost 11 weeks for the work permit and still no updates !

I received my offer in January 2012, and if the visa comes now, I will be in Canada not before end of December 2012; means a full Year !!!!

Shaki

Oct 14, 2012
ARABKURLI said:
Well in my case, still i need to wait for several months because of background checks. :mad:
Getting stress in daily basis oohh god please give us peaceful mind to wait till good news’s comes up !!

mjeidnzg

Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AUH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 28,2012
Doc's Request.
Nov 7, 2012
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
none
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 7,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.23,2012
LANDED..........
12-04-2013
Jovie said:
hi arabkurli.. before me its you first :) we both getting the same tension every day, my passport was submitted to embassy together with my application thats why i dont have an idea when i will get it back (hopefully with visa)
HI jovie,

you submitted your original passport to abu dhabi (Canadian Embassy) through a courier? im sure you had it already this time together with the visa stamped.. how was it?did you wait for a long time before it was returned to you? Im thinking that i will also do the same,submit the documents requested via courier but Im worried with my original passport.Please Advice. Thanks a lot. :)

Aneub

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Dear All,

Please advice, I am planning to see my family this coming Dec. yet I haven't got my working visa, what is the good way? I am thinking if I got my visa this month then will fly to Philippines and then come back here in Dubai to fly in Canada as my employer are away within that time. It is okay to have two visas when I go to my country?

I trust in Thee, He will make a way.

Thank you so much!

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
June 30, 2016 (but I did upfront prior - June 21)
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
mjeidnzg said:
HI jovie,

you submitted your original passport to abu dhabi (Canadian Embassy) through a courier? im sure you had it already this time together with the visa stamped.. how was it?did you wait for a long time before it was returned to you? Im thinking that i will also do the same,submit the documents requested via courier but Im worried with my original passport.Please Advice. Thanks a lot. :)
mjeidnzg hi! i didnt get any good news until now, You are right, i submitted my passport together with the application package and requirements thru ARAMEX courier, same as other September applicants here which is waiting..

anne1024

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Oct. 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 31, 2012
Shaki said:
i got a call from ARMX guys!!!

no words..

Still in tension
that is the result already, when they will deliver it to you?

anne1024

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Oct. 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 31, 2012
Shaki said:
today

my god please pry all for good results
think positive shaki!! its your visa already!! guys!! all of us are from uae right? why dont we meet in person hahahaha just thinking