+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER 2012 VISA APPLICATION IN ABU DHABI.. PLEASE JOIN THIS TOPIC

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
June 30, 2016 (but I did upfront prior - June 21)
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
MDoha said:
I obtained today my police clearance certificates from my orriginal country, the thing it is written in arabic langage
The mail sent by CIC state that if I am submitting an original document,like PC, then notary translation should is not acceptable, and I need
to submit the original document as it is.
Does this means that I need to send the PC as it is without any translation?
they are accepting only translation in english or french.. you must have your PC translated.

ismailhiggy

Jun 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2012
AOR Received.
12-09-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Original PP submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
31-12-2012
MDoha said:
I obtained today my police clearance certificates from my orriginal country, the thing it is written in arabic langage
The mail sent by CIC state that if I am submitting an original document,like PC, then notary translation should is not acceptable, and I need
translate it to English or french

rycampos

Sep 2, 2012
anne1024 said:
guys!!! i received an email from canadian embassy just now, letter stating this
Dear MARIANNE PERALTA TARUC:
This refers to your application for a Canadian work permit. In order for us to continue the processing of
your application, we require the following documents:
 Valid passport or travel document for yourself. This must be received at this office by:
12/30/2012
 From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age
of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate for yourself. Green NBI from Philippines
This must be received at this office by: 12/30/2012
Please note:
If a document is written in a language other than English or French, it must be submitted along with a
professional English or French translation. In cases where original documents are requested, notarised
documents are not acceptable therefore, the original documents must be submitted [example: police
certificate(s)].
guys!! what is this!!! oh god!! my hands is shaking!!!

Congratz Anne.. We'll pray for positive result.. :D

Hope mine will come soon as well.. hope and praying it's a positive result as well.
I sent my 2nd follow-up on 20th Oct and till now i did not receive any response. I am so nervous because its been 10 days.. :'(

annab

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2014
Nomination.....
18 may 2014
AOR Received.
12 august 2014
IELTS Request
with application package
Med's Request
12 august 2014
Med's Done....
18 august 2014
anne1024 said:
guys!!! i received an email from canadian embassy just now, letter stating this
Dear MARIANNE PERALTA TARUC:
This refers to your application for a Canadian work permit. In order for us to continue the processing of
your application, we require the following documents:
 Valid passport or travel document for yourself. This must be received at this office by:
12/30/2012
 From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age
of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate for yourself. Green NBI from Philippines
This must be received at this office by: 12/30/2012
Please note:
If a document is written in a language other than English or French, it must be submitted along with a
professional English or French translation. In cases where original documents are requested, notarised
documents are not acceptable therefore, the original documents must be submitted [example: police
certificate(s)].
guys!! what is this!!! oh god!! my hands is shaking!!!
Hi Anne,

Based on my experience, you just need to bring the original NBI clearance & original passport. If have already submitted your original UAE police clearance previously then you don't have get another one. ( am im pretty sure of this)

Be there between 8:30-10 30 am to submit the docs. and you will be asked to come back at 2:30 to collect your passport with visa stamped on it.

it would be good if your passport is valid more than 2 years so that the visa validity will be valid for exactly 2 years too.

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

annab

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2014
Nomination.....
18 may 2014
AOR Received.
12 august 2014
IELTS Request
with application package
Med's Request
12 august 2014
Med's Done....
18 august 2014
Micio said:
Hi anne,

Well, they requested to bring the Original NBI and your passport itself as they mentioned: we require the following documents:

"Valid passport or travel document for yourself. This must be received at this office by: 12/30/2012"

As having the original passport submitted is not a must, I guess it is a very positive thing that they requested it to stamp you the visa on it :)

Be there in the morning before 10:30 am to deliver both and see what they will say, if you do not get it in the afternoon, at least you can ask and for sure it will be for the purpose of stamping the visa.

God bless and good luck; keep us posted tomorrow :)

I am pretty sure, they will release it in the afternoon coz what used to happen is that she will be given a small paper mentioning to come back at 2:30 pm.

I been there last 23rd OCT. morning and got the visa stamped on my passport at 2:45 pm to be exact.

Micio

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2012
Doc's Request.
No Requests
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
Not requested
File Transfer...
/
Med's Request
Not requested
Med's Done....
Not requested
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
MDoha said:
Hello MDoha,

You can translate it at any legal translator, yet must be done in english or french along with the Original.

Good luck.

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
anne has just called me, she submitted NBI clearance and her passport, now she has to wait and comeback bit later to take her passport back OFCORSE with the visa stamp!!! Cheers!!! God is so Good! congratulations Anne (#pinangunahan ko na hahaha)

Shaki

Oct 14, 2012
Jovie said:
anne has just called me, she submitted NBI clearance and her passport, now she has to wait and comeback bit later to take her passport back OFCORSE with the visa stamp!!! Cheers!!! God is so Good! congratulations Anne (#pinangunahan ko na hahaha)
woow Wooow Good good im happy for her Yahhh ......

God Bless

Who is Next :) ???????

will pray for all who are expecting....

anne1024

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Oct. 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 31, 2012
Jovie said:
Guys!!! Will be back later at the embassy to get my passport!!! Thank you guys specially jovie...

jelay_paredes

Aug 20, 2012
Jovie said:
Jovie, this is great! I hope next na kayo pati husband ko. D kasi ako makapag-rejoice sa nakuha kong visa unless may visa na din husband ko. Ayaw kong umalis without him. :(

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
jelay_paredes said:
Jovie, this is great! I hope next na kayo pati husband ko. D kasi ako makapag-rejoice sa nakuha kong visa unless may visa na din husband ko. Ayaw kong umalis without him. :(
yeah jelay your husband and I were both on the same boat of anxiety of waiting... lets pray and hope for the best.. its good to wake up in the morning getting a good news like this from our fellow applicants :) lets keep the faith..

ismailhiggy

Jun 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2012
AOR Received.
12-09-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Original PP submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
31-12-2012
anne1024 said:
Guys!!! Will be back later at the embassy to get my passport!!! Thank you guys specially jovie...
congratulation Anne1024 .. hope to get it soon and oneday we can meet there together.

Micio

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2012
Doc's Request.
No Requests
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
Not requested
File Transfer...
/
Med's Request
Not requested
Med's Done....
Not requested
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
anne1024 said:
Great news anne, Congratulations :)