+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER 2012 VISA APPLICATION IN ABU DHABI.. PLEASE JOIN THIS TOPIC

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
June 30, 2016 (but I did upfront prior - June 21)
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
hcsantos19 said:
Guys! very good news,,, we have applied last august 1 (3 ladies) and luckily got a positive result from the consulate requesting our passports today !!! don't loose hope and hang on ok! Just believe that everything happens in Gods perfect time.

See you all in Canada!
please share your timeline :)

Devorah21yao

Oct 2, 2012
Hello everyone,

Front desk clerk timeline ko...

And just submitted my file last September 5.... Hope to get some updates....

God Bless Us all!

KARAN

Star Member
Dec 19, 2007
Hi
I sent my application on july 1st
Later i recived a email (after 80 days) to submit my IELTS result
I checked with british council for the requerment
To do the test i need my passport as an ID proof
I've sent a letter requsting for my passport by courier.
With a letter reqested from my employer to omit the test. Since my occupation donot need any formal educational qulification. And he mentioned he is satisfied with my english
ARAMEX deliverd on sunday morning so far they didnt given any feed back.what could possibly happen?

Do they send me the passport to appier for test???
OR
Do they omit the test as requested by my employer :-X
Please share your idea every one
Let me know what could possibly happen
OR
Do they omit the test as requested by my employer??

annab

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2014
Nomination.....
18 may 2014
AOR Received.
12 august 2014
IELTS Request
with application package
Med's Request
12 august 2014
Med's Done....
18 august 2014
hcsantos19 said:
Guys! very good news,,, we have applied last august 1 (3 ladies) and luckily got a positive result from the consulate requesting our passports today !!! don't loose hope and hang on ok! Just believe that everything happens in Gods perfect time.

See you all in Canada!
@hcsantos,

congrats again to all of you.

few questions:
1. Before you received the passport request: did you ever made a follow up email inquiry to the Embassy with regard to the status of your application.

2. You've mentioned 3 of you: did all of you submitted your application at the same time/day through Aramex, or do you all have the same employer/LMO file number?

I am just curious coz me and my friend submitted our application at the same time with the same employer ;) we might have the same faith as they said.....

Thanks for you reply in advance.

Thanks Annab

hcsantos19

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annab said:
@ hcsantos,

congrats again to all of you.

few questions:
1. Before you received the passport request: did you ever made a follow up email inquiry to the Embassy with regard to the status of your application.

2. You've mentioned 3 of you: did all of you submitted your application at the same time/day through Aramex, or do you all have the same employer/LMO file number?

I am just curious coz me and my friend submitted our application at the same time with the same employer ;) we might have the same faith as they said.....

Thanks for you reply in advance.

Thanks Annab

TIMELINE: 1 August 2012 : Application submitted at the Abu Dhabi Consulate
15 Sept 2012 : Sent an inquiry and got a reply a week after regarding the application being process and processing time
usually takes 6 months. I don't think that sending the inquiry made a difference because i'm the only one
who submitted the inquiry.
2 October 2012: Passport request for the 2 applicants but the third one was being required for IELTS. Weird because we did
apply for FCA position only.

Annab: we all do have the same LMO number/employer. yours will follow. dont worry everyone its just a matter of patience ok. God bless us all

oyoboy08

Aug 21, 2012
hi to all,i send my application last sept 14,any advice from you guys? do i have to contact the embassy? hope for the best to all...

annab

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2014
Nomination.....
18 may 2014
AOR Received.
12 august 2014
IELTS Request
with application package
Med's Request
12 august 2014
Med's Done....
18 august 2014
hcsantos19 said:
15 Sept 2012 : Sent an inquiry and got a reply a week after regarding the application being process and processing time
usually takes 6 months. I don't think that sending the inquiry made a difference because i'm the only one
2 October 2012: Passport request for the 2 applicants but the third one was being required for IELTS. Weird because we did
apply for FCA position only.

Annab: we all do have the same LMO number/employer. yours will follow. dont worry everyone its just a matter of patience ok. God bless us all
thanks a lot one last question my file number ends at 6787 and my friend ends at 6788, is yor your file number close to us???? How close? Thanks

anne1024

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Oct. 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 31, 2012
hcsantos19 said:

The 3 of you are filipino?

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hcsantos19 said:

See you all in Canada!
great .. its so fast ..

europegirl

Mar 21, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
NOC 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-feb.2012
Doc's Request.
Completed. 17-Feb.2012
AOR Received.
25-Apr. 2012
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
Med's Request
2-Jul-2012 dated 25-June-2012
Med's Done....
11-July-2012 Result sent July 18, 2012
Interview........
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
SUbmitted together with other Documents 17-Feb. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
hcsantos19 said:

See you all in Canada!
San po sa canada?congrats! Kita kits

katyyy

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
16/01/2015
Med's Done....
23/12/2014
Hello all,

i applied on 4th sept, after around 10 days my employer sent an enquiry to the embassy regarding my visa status....

this was the reply :

Dear Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry.

We are currently operating at about 2 months for low-skilled workers and 6 weeks for high-skilled workers.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration/ MPI
Canadian Embassy / Ambassade du Canada
Abu Dhabi

After that my Representative sent an enquiry on 30th sept. but no reply until now.

i hope guys we can expect something at the middle of this month ....cheerrrssssssssssss

KARAN

Star Member
Dec 19, 2007

Hi my sutuvation is the same they ask for IELTS
Unfortunatly my passport with them. I sent a request 4 days ago so far no hearing
Am worryed because they given a deadline to submit test result
To do the test i need passport do they conceder the sutuvation and send me the passport?? ???