+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 6th Application For TRV visa refused what to do please

desmondlov

Jul 19, 2018
Hello Good People Today i got my passport since August 6th that i Applied For TRV to have a shot time Study in Canada the visa was refused
base on the following
1. Length of proposed stay in Canada (The course is 4weeks and i intend staying 4week and 3days stated in my purpose of visit addressed)

2. purpose of visit (a doc was addressed stated PURPOSE OF VISIT to take up a 4weeks study also supported with my travel day to day activities like class, visit few tour place during the weekends and some shopping)

3. other reason : Given previous travel patterns and history there is insufficient rationale thar supporting the purpose of this trip, the length of stay and the expense of travel.

The 4weeks course start Nov and ends Dec before Xmas and im coming home for the xmas

What should i do Now Please

Can i still re-apply considering the processing time frame your advice is needed.

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Good People Today i got my passport since August 6th that i Applied For TRV to have a shot time Study in Canada the visa was refused
base on the following
1. Length of proposed stay in Canada (The course is 4weeks and i intend staying 4week and 3days stated in my purpose of visit addressed)

2. purpose of visit (a doc was addressed stated PURPOSE OF VISIT to take up a 4weeks study also supported with my travel day to day activities like class, visit few tour place during the weekends and some shopping)

3. other reason : Given previous travel patterns and history there is insufficient rationale thar supporting the purpose of this trip, the length of stay and the expense of travel.

The 4weeks course start Nov and ends Dec before Xmas and im coming home for the xmas

What should i do Now Please

Can i still re-apply considering the processing time frame your advice is needed.

Thanks
What was the course you were planning on taking in Canada? Was it an ESL course? If so, this is seen as a very weak reason for wanting to come to Canada since you can easily study English in your home country.

I would not reapply - the chances of approval are very low no matter what evidence you provide.

lummy11

Oct 21, 2018
I noticed I didn’t input the correct month I finished my primary secondary and university education but the year was correct in my previous application.can I correct that now on imm1294 before submitting