+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
Hello… wow. You received your AOR so fast. Congratulations. Is this for an adult application?
Yes. We submitted our application separately and one of us received AOR.
 
Citizenship application Timeline:

Type:
Online application
Location: Ontario
Physical Presence Days: 1200 days
Application: Family Group (4 Members)
Application submitted: Aug 19, 2026
AOR: ---
Tracker Created:
---
Background verification:
---
Physical presence:
---
Prohibitions:
---
Language Skills:
---
Citizenship Test:
---
Citizenship ceremony:
---
 
Citizenship application Timeline:

Type:
Online application
Location: Winnipeg
Physical Presence Days: 1107 days and 1099 days
Application: 2 adults (separate application)
Application submitted: Aug 6th, 2026 and Aug 29th, 2026
AOR: First AOR received 24th Sept 2026
Tracker Created: ---
Background verification:
---
Physical presence:
---
Prohibitions:
---
Language Skills:
---
Citizenship Test:
---
Citizenship ceremony:
---
Hi! That's great news on the AoR. Thanks for sharing. Was your application an 'urgent' application or normal processing?
 
Hi! That's great news on the AoR. Thanks for sharing. Was your application an 'urgent' application or normal processing?
Both are applications are normal. One of us received the AOR, still waiting for the other one.
 
I submitted in Aug too but not me and not any one from 15th of June and after got AOR. You are lucky :)
Few of the August folks have started receiving AOR based on FB posts.
 
Few of the August folks have started receiving AOR based on FB posts.
Oh good. Do you know What dates and which city’s? Do you know where did they write their time line as according to IRCC they start sending out AOR to applicant applied on driest week of June. In this forum applications from August except you no one receive AOR.
 
Oh good. Do you know What dates and which city’s? Do you know where did they write their time line as according to IRCC they start sending out AOR to applicant applied on driest week of June. In this forum applications from August except you no one receive AOR.
No clue about the cities mid August have started getting their AORs and so have a lot of June applicants. Mid July seems to have stagnated. One thing to consider, this forum represents a very small part of the overall applicants pool.
 
Citizenship application Timeline:

Type:
Online application
Location: Ontario
Physical Presence Days: 1200 days
Application: Single
Application submitted: Aug 13, 2026
AOR: ---
Tracker Created:
---
Background verification:
---
Physical presence:
---
Prohibitions:
---
Language Skills:
---
Citizenship Test:
---
Citizenship ceremony:
---
 
  • Like
Reactions: JollyRancher
Hi everyone,


I received a "Missing information" email for my family's online citizenship applications (grant of citizenship for myself, my wife, and my daughter). The email told me to log in and check what was missing.


Here's the problem: I logged in, didn't see the "Check your actions" page at first, just found some blank fields, filled them in and resubmitted. Only later when I checked my wife's account did I realize there was a "Check your actions" page showing specific issues like:


  • Photo does not follow our specifications
  • Expired ID(s)
  • Image size must be at least 420 x 540 pixels

For my wife, I read that page and corrected everything before resubmitting. But for myself and my daughter, I had already resubmitted without seeing those specific flagged issues.


What I resubmitted (blindly):


  • My photo (but don't know if it really met specs or if that was the issue)
  • Recalculated my eligibility/physical presence
  • For my daughter: re-entered her education history and her marksheet

My concern: Did I resubmit the right things? Or will I get returned again because I didn't address the specific issues IRCC flagged?


I've contacted IRCC via webform but got only generic responses.


Has anyone else been in this situation?
Did you:


  • Resubmit without seeing what was specifically flagged?
  • Get returned a second time?
  • How did you eventually find out what the real issues were?

Any advice appreciated. I'm worried about wasting more time.


Thanks!
 
Citizenship application Timeline:

Type:
Online application
Location: Toronto, ON
Physical Presence Days: 1099 days
Application: Single
Application submitted: Aug 31st, 2026
AOR: --- 6th October 2026
Tracker Created: --- Not able to create a tracker account yet
Background verification: ---
Physical presence:
---
Prohibitions:
---
Language Skills:
---
Citizenship Test:
---
Citizenship ceremony:
---

Hello everyone. Did anybody receive AOR today? I received mine, but I am not able to create a tracker account and keep getting this error message despite entering the correct details:

"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."

Has anybody faced a similar issue? If yes, how long does it usually take to be able to create a tracker account from the day of receiving the AOR?
 
Last edited:
Type: Online application
Location: calgary
Physical Presence Days: 1150 days
Application: Single
Application submitted: Aug 18, 2026
AOR: ---
Tracker Created:
---
Background verification:
---
Physical presence:
---
Prohibitions:
---
Language Skills:
---
Citizenship Test:
---
Citizenship ceremony:
---
 
Citizenship application Timeline:

Type:
Online application
Location: Toronto, ON
Physical Presence Days: 1099 days
Application: Single
Application submitted: Aug 31st, 2026
AOR: --- 6th October 2026
Tracker Created: --- Not able to create a tracker account yet
Background verification: ---
Physical presence:
---
Prohibitions:
---
Language Skills:
---
Citizenship Test:
---
Citizenship ceremony:
---

Hello everyone. Did anybody receive AOR today? I received mine, but I am not able to create a tracker account and keep getting this error message despite entering the correct details:

"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."

Has anybody faced a similar issue? If yes, how long does it usually take to be able to create a tracker account from the day of receiving the AOR?
Hello! Congrats on the AoR. Do you know which IRCC office sent it or which office your application is assigned to? Also, is it an urgent or normal application?
 
Hello! Congrats on the AoR. Do you know which IRCC office sent it or which office your application is assigned to? Also, is it an urgent or normal application?
Thank you. Just today, I received my biometrics request letter and was able to create a tracker account successfully as well. The application type is normal, but unfortunately I have no idea which office is processing my application, although, if you know how to find that, lmk, happy to update that as well. Btw, my AOR was signed by IRCC Sydney, NS.

The updated timeline is below:

Citizenship application Timeline:

Type:
Online application
Location: Toronto, ON
Physical Presence Days: 1099 days
Application: Single
Application submitted: Aug 31st, 2026
AOR: --- 6th October 2026
Tracker Created: --- 8th Oct 2026
Background verification: --- In Progress
Physical presence: --- In Progress
Prohibitions: --- In Progress
Language Skills: --- In Progress
Citizenship Test: ---
Citizenship ceremony:
---