+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2023 Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Ddddd

Jan 29, 2024
Does anyone heard from IRCC? its been 45 days since I received Pre Arrival Letter and still no update. VO Sydney, Nova Scotia.
No dear same situation
Got prearrival on 30Dec VO Sydney,Nova Scotia waiting for ppr now don’t know how much it gonna take i am tired now

Canaspirant_007

Mar 31, 2020
SA was received on 8 nov Nov nothing like that was written just it was mentioned at the end that
Sincerely CPC Sydney so i guess from that
Thanks for your prompt response. Our SA was received on Nov 8 too and signed by CPC Sydney at the bottom.
However, our SA letter mentions after the first few sentences " The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in New Delhi for further processing."
Wanted to check how much time does it take for it to be received by New Delhi VO, since I haven't got any update since then.

Ddddd

Jan 29, 2024
Thanks for your prompt response. Our SA was received on Nov 8 too and signed by CPC Sydney at the bottom.
However, our SA letter mentions after the first few sentences " The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in New Delhi for further processing."
Wanted to check how much time does it take for it to be received by New Delhi VO, since I haven't got any update since then.
just got mail i have to read it says your application is complete i think it’s ppr

Reactions: Canaspirant_007

Ddddd

Jan 29, 2024
just got mail i have to read it says your application is complete i think it’s ppr
i am just pasiting some lines here from long 3 page pdf hope it will help you

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must
complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of
Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not
able to meet this deadline, please inform visa office New Delhi immediately via the IRCC Web Form

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must
inform Case Processing Centre - Mississauga office immediately via the IRCC Web Form address
above:

sTEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)
Determine whether you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada at:

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix B.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the
precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you
submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you.

its so long can anyhody guide me

Canaspirant_007

Mar 31, 2020
i am just pasiting some lines here from long 3 page pdf hope it will help you

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must
complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of
Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not
able to meet this deadline, please inform visa office New Delhi immediately via the IRCC Web Form

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must
inform Case Processing Centre - Mississauga office immediately via the IRCC Web Form address
above:

sTEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)
Determine whether you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada at:

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix B.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the
precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you
submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you.

its so long can anyhody guide me
Congratulations, it looks like a Ready for Visa or PPR mail!
Unless, Step 1 or 2 applicable, go directly to Step 3 - essentially, you need to submit the requested documents in an envelope via VFS. Further instructions on VFS may be available further down in the mail. The passport is picked up and dropped back with the COPR and visa sticker via Bluedart.
Hope this helps.

Mannycnd

Jan 31, 2024
Hello All,

For all members who submitted their outland spousal sponsorship in August 2023,

Application Submission Date: August 2nd, 2023.
I am the Principle Applicant.
Let us connect here :)
Hi everyone, my timeline is -
Application submitted- 25 aug 2023

Got AOR- 19 oct 2023

Biometric request- 25 oct 2023

Medical request- 27 oct 2023

Sponsor approval-27 oct 2023

Medical done-30 oct 2023

Biometric done- 31 oct 2023

Eligibility status shows processing from 15 dec 2023

Background status is showing- processing

An email got that my Application transferred to NDVO- 18 jan 2023

Thereafter No any updates. How much time it will take. Should I apply for TRV?

Mannycnd

Jan 31, 2024
Hi. I applied for spousal sponsorship for Canada.it’s almost been more than 5 months.I m the PA from India. I m a govt Teacher her here in india. I think I should apply for TRV. Should I require a NOC for TRV or I can apply without this?

Mannycnd

Jan 31, 2024
Mine's in a similar stage too. No Update after medicals passed on Nov 20.
In SA email, was informed that application will be transferred to New Delhi VO, not sure what that means for the process. If anyone knows, please do share.
My file is also transferred to NDVO on 18 jan 2024. Thereafter no updates. Background and eligibility are in progress

Mannycnd

Jan 31, 2024
Most of us who applied in Aug 2023 are in the same boat. No updates after medicals were received.
Background verification is in progress, eligibiity not started according to the IRCC tracker.
I also applied on aug 25 2023. Waiting for COPR. Background and eligibility are in progress.nd my file is transferred to NDVO for further processing.

Mannycnd

Jan 31, 2024
Congratulations, it looks like a Ready for Visa or PPR mail!
Unless, Step 1 or 2 applicable, go directly to Step 3 - essentially, you need to submit the requested documents in an envelope via VFS. Further instructions on VFS may be available further down in the mail. The passport is picked up and dropped back with the COPR and visa sticker via Bluedart.
Hope this helps.
Congratulations.. if you wish plz share your complete timeline in details from starting. Caz I m also waiting for COPR

Mannycnd

Jan 31, 2024
Hi,
I have question, Applied for Spousal sponsorship Outland (India) Aug.2023, Just got confirmation of CORP, Now my consultant said that we can fly with CORP documents and carrying passport with, and PR stamp will be done and any Canadian airport at the time of entry. I was in impression that we get Passport request after the CORP.
Consultant said there are few recent changes in immigration process, So now we can fly after Receiving CORP. Can someone please confirm,
Congratulations.. can you share your complete timeline plz

Newhere28

Jan 9, 2024
hey guys, just received this letter few minutes back, is this the PPR? doesnt look like it

hi qwertyguy!

Congratulations! looks like your application is at the final stage already.. when did you submit your application?

I submitted aug 23rd and background verification is still in progress and eligibility hasn't started yet.. also did not received pre arrival letter..