August 2023 Outland Spousal Sponsorship

qwertyguy

Jan 21, 2018
toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
toronto
Hello everyone, I have a question. I am applying for my spouse PR who is in India and I am here on PR. Can I also apply for her visitor visa at the same time or is it a better idea to wait until I get AOR?
you can try submitting the visa application. it might get approved. We waited until we got the AOR

qwertyguy

Jan 21, 2018
toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
toronto
hey folks, our VO is Mississauga. Submission was in August. PA is in India. We received pre arrival yesterday. Any idea how long it will take to get PPR?

Reactions: Canaspirant_007

Canaspirant_007

Mar 31, 2020
It's encouraging to see folks applied in Aug receiving pre-arrival or further stages.
Patiently waiting to see progress on our application since Nov 20, 2023. After MEP (Medicals Passed), there has been no update for more than two months now :(. Eligibility not started, Background check In Progress according to IRCC Tracker and 'Not Required' according to GCKey Portal (not sure what that means).
File was moved to New Delhi VO.

Samsaw

Jan 27, 2024
Hi,
I have question, Applied for Spousal sponsorship Outland (India) Aug.2023, Just got confirmation of CORP, Now my consultant said that we can fly with CORP documents and carrying passport with, and PR stamp will be done and any Canadian airport at the time of entry. I was in impression that we get Passport request after the CORP.
Consultant said there are few recent changes in immigration process, So now we can fly after Receiving CORP. Can someone please confirm,

vijji

Jun 30, 2021
Hi All,
Submitted date Aug 3rd
Outland spouse
Biometric request date nov
Any idea how long will it take after biometrics?

EN10

Jan 10, 2024
Does anyone heard from IRCC? its been 45 days since I received Pre Arrival Letter and still no update. VO Sydney, Nova Scotia.